Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Bunny Fluff 🐰 it gets everywhere! How do you get rid of it!?! Thank you 😊

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • tanzilouise
      Participant
      14 posts Send Private Message

Hi everyone,

wasn’t sure what category this best fit into, so thought this would be the best place…

I’m not sure about you, but my Bun’s fluff manages to get everywhere!
        He’s a Cashmere lop, so gorgeously fluffy and soft, but can’t pick him up without being covered in fluff head to toe. Which we don’t mind because we love cuddles, but it doesn’t even come off in the wash or tumble dryer.

I’ve tried Vamoosh, lint rollers and a fair few washing machine/tumble dryer balls and gadgets – I can’t seem to find anything that actually works in removing the fluff off of my clothes.

If anyone has found something that has been a success for them, it would be great to know to give it a try.

Thank you! 😊

• Wick & Fable
        5812 posts Send Private Message

I use a re-usable lint roller, which I find so much more effective (with the benefit of producing less trash 🙂 ) for fabrics. I use it daily to get fur off the indoor cage floors (which are fleece, so they capture so much fur overnight), as well as my couch and clothes. It even works on carpet, if you don’t feel like vacuuming, but you know there’s an area your rabbit lounges on frequently.

Zero Waste Lint Removal - The Reusable Lint Brush - Eco Girl Shop

I have only discarded one and that’s because eventually the red fabric’s attachment to the piece might give way if you brush too aggressively (in many of these, they are tucked into a plastic handle) and you can’t really put it back in and it loses effectiveness if it is not taut. On the plus side, many are two sided, so if one goes loose, you can still use the other side. They come in many sizes as well. There are large ones for sofas/carpets, and portable ones for clothes to keep with you.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• DanaNM
          9050 posts Send Private Message

Wick I was about to recommend that same product! It really is the best thing I’ve found and you don’t go through so many sticky sheets. I bet if you get most of the fur off your clothes before putting them in the wash, most of the rest could come off in the dryer.

I also found a rubber hand broom that works pretty well on more rough surfaces.

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• tanzilouise
            Participant
            14 posts Send Private Message

Thank you both! I have ordered one of these to trial, and if it works as well for me as you guys, I’ll be bulk ordering 🤣

Thank you  again 😊

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Bunny Fluff 🐰 it gets everywhere! How do you get rid of it!?! Thank you 😊