Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Bunny Christmas Shopping

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • ParsleyBun
      Participant
      123 posts Send Private Message

Hi everybunny! I just wondered if anybun had done their bunny Christmas shopping yet? What have you bought for them? What is your bunny Christmas budget? I am planning to spend $16 on both bunnies, and then make some stuff. I have my eyes on a thingy on Amazon that hangs on the side of the cage/hutch/pen and has toys that attach to it. It is $10 so that will be their ‘main’ present. I haven’t actually bought it or any other bun presents yet but I plan to soon! Is anybun planning to do photo Christmas cards with just the pets? I have already designed one and ordered 40 to give to family and friends. I also did a design your own photo calendar just for myself with Carrotina, Parsley, and Jill on it, plus ordered some print photos. I got a really good deal on all of it. The desk calendar is only 4x8in., but I I got it for four dollars so I’m happy with it. What are your Christmas bun plans? 🙂

• Wick & Fable
        5812 posts Send Private Message

The BinkyBunny store always has a great selection of items to choose from 🙂

I usually do about $30 for both my rabbits, and will send cute photos via text to people who know my bun craze, haha!

I know Happy Rabbit Toys sells a wooden Xmas tree toy for rabbits, and if you have a charity budget this holiday, they do matched toy donation gifts to rescues if you select their rescue donation item!

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• ParsleyBun
            Participant

I try not to spend much, as I don’t really have a job, haha. I’m not really old enough. 🙂

• Wick & Fable
              5812 posts Send Private Message

That’s ok! Sometimes a nice gift is simply more attention and a few extra pellets 🙂

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• ParsleyBun
                Participant

Yes, I have lots of time to make things and a dad that is willing to drill holes for my DIY bun projects.(Since I don’t know the first thing about carpentry other than how to drive a nail.)

• BZOO
                Participant
                331 posts Send Private Message

I like to think everyday is Xmas around here, the critters are so spoiled!!  😁

Christmas will mean extra goodies.

• ParsleyBun
                    Participant

LOL yes! My buns and cat all had their own stockings this last year, and in May I felt obligated to buy them a gift, because it was our 1st buniversary… Well, that was only six dollars! And then I bought them a 4th of July gift… two 4th of July gifts…

• Cinnimon&Ollie
                    Participant
                    303 posts Send Private Message

I have a main gift which is the Christmas tokihut forage mat this year. Then 3 other gifts for each of my bunnies. I also don’t have a job yet because of age but I save my bday and Christmas money for this. I am planning on spending about 65 dollars this year. I am thinking about going to petsmart to do Santa photos for them but I would be very careful and make sure “Santa” knows how to hold them.

Viewing 3 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Bunny Christmas Shopping