Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A any bun owners in nyc?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    • hophophop
      Participant
      55 posts Send Private Message

just wondering who the best vets are in town?  holler back if you’ve any suggestions.  i love my vet but am on the lookout for a backup in case i wanted a second opinion….and i’d rather not count on the animal hospitals. 

• bunnytowne
        Participant
        7537 posts Send Private Message

There must be bun owners in nyc.  maybe they haven’t seen the post yet? 

• BinkyBunny
          8776 posts Send Private Message

Here is a link the vet page of the New York City House Rabbit Society;

http://www.rabbitcare.org/vets.htm

• Gina
            Participant
            79 posts Send Private Message

would you be willing to come to Bergen County in NJ?  It’s about 20-30 minutes from the city.  I know all the BEST over here (i have tried many!)

Let me know

Gina

• wendyzski
              Participant
              1312 posts Send Private Message

Gina – where in Bergen County are you?  I grew up in Allendale and then my mom lived in Mahwah and worked at Ramapo College until she retired and moved to Florida.

• Gina
                Participant
                79 posts Send Private Message

i have lived all over bergen county at one point or another.  i grew up in emerson and now i live in montvale.  AND… i graduated from Ramapo College— thats so funny!

i love Pasta Fino in Allendale.  That’s all i really know about that town.  hehe.

aw, its too bad you don’t still live around here!!!

Gina

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A any bun owners in nyc?