Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE A Dogs purpose

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • MountainBuns
      Participant
      513 posts Send Private Message

Have any of you ever seen the movie A Dogs Purpose? If you have then I have just watched it and I thought it was pretty good. Not going to lie I cried a couple tears through it but still, I thought it was a good concept and had a nice plot. 

So after watching that my bunny was staring at me toward the end of the movie. It was freaking me out and made me wonder, What if the same thing that happened to the dog in the movie happened to all animals including bunnies. Like when our pets die then they also were resurrected into a different life. I think that would be pretty weird considering I have not seen to many bunnies In my life except wild ones. But what about your thoughts and ratings about the movie. I would love to hear them.

• Rain
        Participant
        547 posts Send Private Message

YESSSSS I watched it and read the book!!! It was sooooooo good! I shed tears too. I watched it before I was enslaved, so I didn’t think about all animals doing this too. But now that I think about it, this resurrection thing could actually happen! Like what if one day, many years after the passing of Rain ( ) I adopt another rabbit, and secretly, his spirit is Rain’s spirit! Imagine if all of my future bunnie’s spirits were Rain’s. That would be like him haunting me forever and always staying. And me suffering for all of eternity. And him just laughing in the inside, “Mwaha ha hoomin, you are my slave forever!”
          I liked this story a lot. I’ve seen a lot of movies about pets and animals, but never one as creative and original as this one. Some of the stories were really sad. Actually, all of them were sad. But happy too because the dog found its purpose. I recommend this to animal lovers!

• MountainBuns
          Participant
          513 posts Send Private Message

I know I was thinking the same thing! I plan on adopting more rabbits when I get older and they pass away. What if Caroline was just the same rabbit spirit I was adopting over and over till I died. Wow, that would be creepy!

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE A Dogs purpose