Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

Lee
Participant
213 posts Send Private Message

Andi! Looked like you had an amazing day, such beautiful photos. I am so pleased you enjoyed it.
    LOL! THE BEAT! HAHAHHAHAHA oh dear! Although probably more fun in a gay club than in a regular club, I think personally I would find it more fun. I can’t believe you stayed out and partied all night, you bad bad girl you! I’m 27 and I can’t remember the last time I stayed up all night haha, Im so old!

Just purchased the first of my bunny stuff, all the boring stuff though.
    2 x litter trays (upstairs and downstairs)
    Litter (recycled paper)
    Litter scoop
    Puppy pee pads (these are mostly for the travelling we have to do to get home, bottom of his travel crate etc).
    And a Y cat tunnel

I am pretty much going to buy everything else while we are in Perth.

Question for those experienced, would those ‘cat towers’ be ok for a bunny? There is one in KMART this is 60cms tall, has 2 platforms and a little hidey hold with 2 exits, I feel like it would be a perfect little bunny play house. It is covered in what looks like a fleece type material though…..would that be ok? Or would bunny chew and ingest stuff off it? It just seems so perfect with little platforms to hang out on and a ‘cave’ with 2 exits.

WEEEEE this time next week I will be meeting Si and picking him up!!