Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

Deleted User
Participant
22064 posts Send Private Message

That stache will always be embedded in my head LBJ – I used to call it his mate/friend, hahaha! Do NOT encourage him MissG, lol! He was thrilled when you said you liked it – I think you were one of two of my friends who did, hahaha!
    And YES – I have my lounge room back!!! You have no idea how excited and relieved I was – a ‘clean’ ‘room to move’ space again! But it’s true, no matter how silly it sounds, I use that as my clean bunny fluff free zone. Even now, I am not ready to do the folding and I have the clean washing sitting in there knowing it won’t get covered in fluff, hahaha! OH! And Blair has room to dance again now – no wonder he danced the night away at Den’s wedding – he hasn’t danced in months! Lol!

That is FANTASTIC about your fridge LBJ! I know it is annoying having to wait for them to get it in, but it’s what you and the hubby want (it’s a big purchase, you have to get it right!) and the sale price and finance deal is AWESOME! How good of them to do that for you – I bet our sales people wouldn’t do that for us here…. sigh! On Saturday we raced into the City to check out and buy a new lounge (sofa) while it was on sale and because of the colour we chose we had to order it and have been told it’s made and coming from China and we have to wait 3 ‘months’, WTH??? ‘3 months’? I am no longer excited over it as 3 months feels forever away. And yes, we bought it on interest free finance – couldn’t afford it otherwise…. and we needed it – the one we have, Blair’s butt almost hits the floor cause it was very cheap and nasty (poor quality crap!) and Blair being heavy and sitting in the one spot. I made sure to ask that this new one will do the job and support him for more than a few years…. we’ll see, *SIGH*! It better! It was expensive, but got it at a good ‘on sale’ price, almost half price, making it sorta affordable. But we got charged for it straight away which is wrong considering I’ll be making payments for 3 months without having it – sad face! The hubby wanted to look elsewhere, but I really liked this one – I am sick of buying stuff that costs a lot and your not really happy with it……