Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

Deleted User
Participant
22064 posts Send Private Message

Sorry it has taken me so long to post these, I knew I wouldn’t be well the next day, lol! but it’s been 4 days and I am still struggling – I think my body is catching up and I haven’t been well. I hope that’s all it is and I’m not getting sick? Good grief! Thank you so much to everyone who wished us all well, and I love that you all loved my hair – I was so worried about it, hahaha! The wedding was wonderful! And YES! I cried!!! Hahaha….. I really didn’t think I would cause I was so happy, but I did! I still have the tissue that caught and wiped all my tears (and 80% of my make up, lol!). We then went out and partied afterwards at ‘the Beat’ (Lee should find that funny) and we made the day last into the next – you will be proud of me Hazel, I had drinks for ME and YOU! And I promise you, the hubby and I won’t be doing that again, we were both super sick the next day – you’d think that would teach us? Probably not??? Haha! So lets hope now we can get back to normal boring us again…. I had no idea how much effort it took just being the family of the groom. We even had to make a trip into town to return Blair’s suit this morning – and yes I checked it and was surprised we were able to return in perfect order – huh? Lol! You should have seen Blair – he had a blast and made the day/evening as much about him and the newly married couple. He mingled and talked (I’m not sure anyone understood him, but everyone was amazingly polite and friendly towards him) to everyone and made sure everyone knew HE was Denny’s brother.

Edit to ADD – And thanks to Blair’s bright orange tie, he stood out in the photo’s and we didn’t lose him once that day/night!