Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

Sindri
Participant
1515 posts Send Private Message

Stickerbunny Fleas are the worse. I always worry that my bunnies are going to get them from our other pets so I always make sure to give them their flea drops on time. Fleas are going to be bad this year with all the rain we have had.

LBJ I think maybe McDonalds did away with their transfats already perhaps that’s why the fries don’t taste the same anymore. My son agrees with me about the fries tasting differently.

Law Bun I wish we had a Bojangles here but we don’t. I remember eating there a long time ago when I lived in Virginia. There is a Popeye’s chicken in Fort Smith they make good chicken and fries. I haven’t had any in a long time though.

My second adjustment went okay it was better than the first. They are using the same wire as last time. I kept the same color bands which are a pretty light teal color. I didn’t have a lot of time to choose my color this time. I need to go back in and have a wire cut that I didn’t notice was poking me. Other than that I wasn’t sore afterwards at all.

I think someone was talking about possums earlier? I am trying to get caught up on chat. I was in the park a few weeks ago. Its not normal to see a possum in the day time. I was rounding a corner and here came this big possum. I told my husband I was scared of him. He probably had rabies or something. He had his mouth open and he was all messy looking. I said we need to walk faster. My husband was teasing me that he was chasing me. He said really he is chasing you. It was picking up speed and running right at me. I have to admit I started running. I don’t usually get scared of things like that but he looked scary. I didn’t realize how fast a possum can run.