Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

Stickerbunny
Participant
4128 posts Send Private Message

Urgh. We have fleas again. The poor buns. I don’t know if they’re coming in cause the neighbors don’t treat their dogs (likely… they let them roam all over the neighborhood and stay outside all night, so I doubt they buy advantage or anything) or because it’s nearly impossible to keep mice out of this house (there are cracks in the foundation, the floors have a 1″ or so gap between them and the floor IN EVERY ROOM). I flea combed them tonight and Stickers fur is so thick I have to feel for the little bugs with my fingers, so she was all grumpy (you may not touch the queen unless she says so) and thumped to let me know she was not pleased once I put her down. lol Powder just ran over like “You gonna pet me some more? Huh? Huh? PET ME!” Why can’t all bunnies be like him?