Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

LBJ10
16898 posts Send Private Message

OMG, I am exhausted. Boy, did I get some exercise today. =\

Bam – That sounds like such a fun holiday. I would love to see it in person. Too bad a trip to Europe is too expensive.

Sindriona – I used to like McDonalds french fries. I think they got into trouble for telling people their fries were vegetarian…. when they aren’t. But I thought they were going to change the kind of oil they use for “health reasons”. I love most french fries, as long as they have just the right amount of crispiness. Oh and the beer fries they have at a local BBQ joint. O….M….G….. talk about melt in your mouth goodness!
    Oh that’s right, you got braces. How is that going? Sounds like it’s going pretty well.

Law Bun – No recipes, I don’t have the patience. But Leopold does like the pumpkin cookies from APD.

AH – Why not just give Denny your entire dining set and get a new on to go with your new chicken? My mom used to do that all the time. Until my dad got mad when she gave my brother the entire living room set and he made her sit on beanbag chairs for a year.

Oh and MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY!