Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

Sindri
Participant
1515 posts Send Private Message

Bam Midsummer does sound like a fun holiday to celebrate. Sorry to hear the weather isn’t the best.

LBJ I use to get a small McDonalds fries almost every week in the past but I don’t know whats happened to them but to me they taste like nothing. I have bought them 2 separate times from two different locations over the past couple of months and they just didn’t taste like anything. So that ends that for me. I get the whole walking thing making you feel creeped out. my husband and I were walking at the park together but now he is running it and I walk alone and I get creeped out at times walking by myself when there are strange men hanging out around the walking path. It makes me feel uneasy.

LLH Its great that you have found running! That’s the key to sticking with exercise. You have to find something you love. I have just now started combining walking with running intervals. I am at the point I am walking the fastest I can so I stepped it up. I am not sure if I will become a runner. I do other exercise as well. I really like HIIT ( High intensity interval training). I do a lot of the Fitnessblender workouts on Youtbube. I also lift a couple of times a week.

Lee I am on team Silence as well. Have you finally decided on the name yet?

Oh and Nora I would take a good long break from bonding. My bonding thread is old not sure if you read it. I had to take a really long break when I was trying to bond. I think that break I decided to give up. There was that point. It was definitely needed. I cant recall how long it was. I want to say it was a couple of months. As bad as Usagi was towards Kilala I still cant believe that it took me so long to get them bonded and that I actually did it. Its took about 8 months in total. I feel for you. I wish I was there I would take over and do it for you. =) Just hang in there and take that break if you need anymore help or advice I am here for you.

I am off to get some things done here before I go in for my 2nd braces adjustment. I am kinda worried about this one. I wasn’t prepared for the pain of my first one. I thought I would be really sore afterwards but that wasn’t the case it hurt while they were taking off the bands. I couldn’t wait for everything to be tightened back up. I was thinking of getting red white and blue bands to celebrate the upcoming forth but I am still undecided. I am adventurous when it comes to colors. Take care everyone! Have a great day!