Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

Lee
Participant
213 posts Send Private Message

AH

Fridays! Nice haha. 

Oh I like Brisbane, Im just not sure why HE wants to live there he is a NSW boy! I think it is mostly because he has a fair few friends who live there and it is the closest capital city to his home town (He is from Yamba, NSW, well he grew up there but was born in Vic). 
    I have to say I have a much better appreciation for Brisbane now that I have lived here for 12 months. Port Hedland is very small, we don’t have a cinema, it is in the desert (but next to the ocean), so our ‘winter’ is still hitting almost 30degrees every day (not that I mind I dont like the cold haha), we get cyclones most years, other than that it rarely rains, you can’t go on nice long walks because you will either die of heat exhaustion or there is no where to go because the ground is covered in spinifex (spiky grass)! Haha I make it sound horrible but in actual fact it is also very beautiful. We go camping quite a lot so we get to explore the pretty places, and I love walking on the beach with the dogs. But I MISS the subtropical climate of SEQ, I miss long rambling walks or hikes with the dogs, so I will be super happy when we move back. 

I think I know where you live. I have a few friends who live in the same area too! I adore Wynnum, sucked moving away but at the time couldn’t afford to live so far from work. Yes she would be classed as a Pitbull based on how she looks, but she is a total sook. When asked I usually tell people she is an Amstaff mix. 

I also hate dibber dobbers! And yes I totally understand, not worth the risk really. The law is just dumb, it is so outdated, but I dont think it will change anytime soon, there just isn’t any motivation for them to do so. But lets face it, it is a pointless law considering a) people keep them anyways and b) all you have to do is walk into Tweed Heads which is NSW and there are loads of bunnies, who don’t give a flying rats about your law or the border haha. 
    No good you had a scare. Yes I would be ensuring we had a very very very secure bunny area in Qld, out of sight and no escape points.
    You will have to point me in the direction of your vet when I come back to old Brissie land. 

Hahah! My entire family still lives on the Southside, lucky for them or I would have to rib them forever. It is so weird, because aside from a couple people who live in your area, I barely know anyone on the Northside haha, we keep to ourselves in the South! lol! 
    It is ok, I am just as weird if not weirder than you. I am known for my over the top, loudness and weirdness (oh and gutter jokes). 

Ok might make a post up for names, just for giggles, but who knows someone may suggest something awesome!