Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

Deleted User
Participant
22064 posts Send Private Message

NOOOOOO!!!! Everyone here knows I HATE sport! LOL! Bloody State of Origin – no one is happy it is being played in Melbourne tonight except ME! If anyone is wondering, SOO is a football game between QLD & NSW – boring! I plan on shaving my legs or drinking wine tonight – maybe both? Lol!

When you move back and as long as your in the SEQ area there is no reason why we wouldn’t be able to catch up and have bunny dates, how cool would that be! The big secret to keeping your bunny secret in Queensland – don’t tell anyone that you don’t trust with your life or your wallet! For the first year NO one knew about Henry – why I was so grateful to find BB. Not only did I learn how to look after and spoil him properly, I was also able to talk and brag about him – I was bursting, lol! I have since shared him with a friend or two that I have here, cause I do trust them with his life, but we still don’t discuss him openly – everyone is to scared, lol! No one wants to see him or us caught out. And lets be honest, no one knows about bunny’s so the conversation gets boring and short lived, hahaha! I could talk about him all night and then show pictures of him till the sun rises in the morning, LOL!

And it’s OK to pre name your bunny… I had Henry picked out for my bunny weeks before I got him – and the name was for a girl or boy, I just wanted a bunny named Henry! When you know my dog’s and kid’s name you will get it, hahaha!

My hubby and his mum still go to Ikea at Logan when he visits his parents – he goes for the cheap meal. Did you read that my hubby is an idiot? And I totally get the Southsider and Northy thing – I remember meeting my hubby and when he told me where he lived I told him I didn’t think I could date a Southy, hahahaha! Only genuine Northsider’s and Southsider’s get the joke….. Ha ha ha!

And there may only be a few Aussie’s here on BB, but we are good value! You’ll love us before you know it, hehehehe……