Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

LBJ10
16908 posts Send Private Message

Wow AH, I’m jealous. Wish my boys would sit in the bed with me while I watched tv.

So Fluffy – Yeah, I remember when our AC broke. Terrible. It wasn’t as bad as the time my parents’ broke though. They had been paying extra money for one of those service plans. The AC broke when it was over 100 degrees. Mega heat wave! The guy came and said he would have to order a part. To my parents it would be 2 weeks. They were cooking in their house for a week when they finally called them back. A different guy came that time and he told them he could temporarily solder something together so they could have AC until the part came. He said he didn’t know why the first guy didn’t do that. Wow. Not worth the extra $$$ they paid for the service plan if you ask me. o_O

Well, this settles it. I’m fat and apparently other people think I’m fat. My husband met me for lunch earlier today. We were waiting in line and some “men” (and I’m using that term loosely) came in behind us. One of them said something under their breath, but I couldn’t really hear them. While we were still standing there, one of these guys kicked the guy standing in front of us. And I mean kicked….. hard. The guy in front of us spun around real fast and he looked pissed, but then he say the a-hole behind us that was laughing. Apparently they knew each other, but boy he still looked pissed.
    Oh yes, the fat part. Well, after we left, my husband asked me if I had heard what the guy behind us had said. I said no. Then he said that he heard him making a comment about my fat behind (to put it nicely) as they were walking in behind us. Wow. Am I really that fat? =( Of course, my husband said nothing. But perhaps he felt it wasn’t worth it.