Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D RE: June Chat!! :D

Deleted User
Participant
22064 posts Send Private Message

OMG! I’m in the chat thread!!! I have been trying again all day. Now I can’t remember what I wanted to say – DOH! And I’m not game to click back to the previous pages to know what’s going on in case I can’t get back in. But I can see by Hazel’s post you have been talking soccer and hockey? NO thanks! So I didn’t miss much? LOL!

Sports? (place green face picture here) Hahaha……

Not that I can remember the song without going back, but just wanted to let you know Moxie that I love all of Taylor Swifts song’s that are released here. They are always hits. Remember when I said my favourite was Romeo and Juliet and you corrected me and said the song was called Love Story! Hahaha! So funny and I not only loved that, but will always remember it. And I no longer embarrass myself and call the song by it’s correct name. BTW – I still think of you when I hear the song blank space….. lol!
    See…. thanks to Moxie, I am still cool (trying!).

I just finished writing my speech for Den’s wedding – I’m so not sure if it’s appropriate and will be appreciated? Denny knows me – what was he thinking wanting me to write a read a speech at his wedding??? I think it’s cool, BUT I am being mindful that what I think is cool, no one else does??? What am I supposed to say – soppy untrue stuff??? Yep! I need this month to be over! I am not functioning normally, not sleeping well, am tired all the time….
    Stress is NOT my thing!

Oh and LBJ – I saw that you were broke (did I read that right – sorry if I didn’t). If it helps (and I’m sure it doesn’t) I had to hide the milk from Blair tonight so I could be sure I have enough for a cup of tea in the morning. Don’t anyone get me wrong, I will give Blair the milk for his cereal (lol!), but I have to hide it when we are running out cause he tips it all in his cereal like we have a cow in the fridge for my cuppa tea – HUH? I have another two days to go til we can shop. Amazes me how we never run out of dog or Henry food, but I run out of what we need….. Lol! Yes I am laughing – crying is so boring to me now after 30 years, hahaha.
    But how sad is that – hiding the milk from Blair so I can have a cup of tea. LOL!