Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE April Chat RE: April Chat

MissGabbster
Participant
718 posts Send Private Message

Moxie, I hope you can catch the bunny.
    Good luck on your bonding adventures, Nora!
    I wish I could’ve seen that, JR. I bet it was a funny expression.

That whole troll thread has really been bothering me and I think I’ve finally figured out why it, and the other troll threads, I’ve seen on here always hit me so hard. Every where else on the internet you always expect to find unpleasant people. Anonymity can really bring out the worst in people. But on the BB the people are usually always so friendly to each other and care greatly for the well being of rabbits. We don’t often get trolls on here and I think we get so used to seeing all the good, friendly people on a day-to-day basis that it’s such a shock when one finally pops up. Plus, there’s always that niggling thought of what if they aren’t being a troll and this is actually something that is actually happening?

I’m trying not to think about it. There’s nothing I can do about it and the mods have done their job (thanks Sarita!). I do want to say that I am so grateful for this forum and all the wonderful people on it. Not many forums are as helpful, friendly, drama-free,and troll-fee as this one.

Changing the subject; how much was the power washer you got, JR? I’ve wanted one for a couple of years now but I’ve never actually looked into how much they cost.