Don't have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES
The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.
LEADERS: Bam BinkyBunny JerseyGirl KokaneeandKahlua LBJ10 LittlePuffyTail LongEaredLions RabbitPam
Ok so, Ollie is getting neutered next Tuesday. Prayers are appreciated for my nerves and his recovery. Anyways! I'm moving into a new apartment the 28th and was thinking about getting a partner for Ollie since the apartment would be neutral ground for both of them. I know that his hormones won't be gone for about a month after the neuter, and that being said I'm planning to adopt a female bunny that is already spayed.
Do you think this would be a good idea to do it while the apartment has not been "claimed" so to speak by either bun? Or should I wait a couple of months until Ollie has settled down?