Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Tutu mania!

This topic contains 68sd replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  MoxieMeadows 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 51 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author

MissGabbster
    Participant

Everly’s outfit is adorable!

I love that tutu! It’s so colorful.

jerseygirl

Hee hee hee! Cuteness!

I may have to try this. I’m thinking I might make a Chew-Chew instead. ie. tutu made out of grass lol.

Posted By LittlePuffyTail on 9/01/2015 7:33 PM
    I did some tutu work today. I actually cheated and bought a handmade teal coloured tutu for Everly and I bought some purple tulle to add to it. Had I seen this tutorial before I bought the tutu I would have tried making it myself but I got a good deal on it a few months back. Her 1st birthday is coming up on the 21st and we’re having a big Mermaid-themed bash so she needs an adorable outfit to wear.

Whaa…? How can she already be turning one?!
    Loving her party theme and outfit.

jerseygirl

Ooh! I believe I may see my brothers adorable little dog tomorrow. *rubs hands together gleefully*

Bam

LPT, Everly’s outfit is so cute! Don’t know how I missed seeing it when I looked in the thread earlier. It’s just so weird she’s a while year already!
    Moxie, Paris will undoubtedly look great in a tutu. With her colors she can pull off really bright colors. You’ll look stunning together!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Ha ha thanks bam! My mother wanted me to make myself a matching tutu with Paris but I’m not so sure! I don’t want to look crazy or anything!

MissGabbster
    Participant

You could make a tutu scrunchie or bracelets if you didn’t want to go all out.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Oh that’s a good idea MissGabster.

Bam

That really is a great idea, miss Gabbster. That wouldn’t look silly, just cute.

MissGabbster
    Participant

Glitter tulle looks nice, but glitter will go EVERYWHERE. If I’d realized how much glitter fall-out I’d get, I would’ve just gone with a plain tulle.

Tribble’s tutu is done at least! I need to wait until tomorrow to take pics so I have some natural light.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

I didn’t get glitter tulle because it’s like $2 more expensive.

Her tutu is blue + purple, they were getting rid of all their tulle ( ) and didn’t have any yellows or oranges to make that fancy tutu I wanted to. I don’t think Paris will leave it on though, she’s still a puppy and will most likely rip it off!

Bam

Nooo, I’m sure Paris will leave it on beacuse she’s never worn anything prettier in her life. She’ll feel like the belle of the ball and will want to hang on to that feeling.

=)

MissGabbster
    Participant

All the other dogs will be envious of her fashionable tutu!

I used a ribbon as a waistband so I didn’t have to sew, and I hate it. Hard to tie, keeps untieing, slides all over the place. Going to unravel it and start again using elastic.

Not the best picture, but tutu!

Sindri
    Participant

MissGabbster Your dog is gorgeous! I love the tutu!

Those puppies sure are growing up and are super cute!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

MissGabbster— Our sewing machine broke so I’ve been trying to sew the velcro on by hand. It is so hard to push it through and hurts your thumb so I finally gave up with that! I used a little super glue and it worked great! (And only took seconds!)
    Your dog is so fluffy and cute! does she have any Chow Chow in her?

MissGabbster
    Participant

Thank you! She’s a Pomeranian.

That’s a really good idea, moxie! I have some e600(?) I could use.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Sometimes it’s hard to guess the size of an animal without something to compare them too. She looked like a BIG dog.

Bam

Your dog looks great in her tutu, Miss G! Pomeranians are so cute. I went to a big dog show last week-end and there were many Pomeranians, so cute you just want to stoop down and cuddle them. So fluffy =)

Maybe there’s a little bit of Pomeranian in Moxie? =)

LittlePuffyTail

Awww-dorable! I love Poms!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Bam— Maybe,

Viewing 19 posts - 51 through 69 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.