Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Tutu mania!

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    LittlePuffyTail

Oh My Squee!!!!!! Bunnies in Tutus!!! This needs to become “a thing”. So super cute!!!!

Yes, Bam. Winnie is my horse. Unfortunately for her, being 800 lbs doesn’t save her from Momma’s costumes.

Sindri
    Participant

Ahhh I love the bunny tutu!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

LPT— You should totally make your horse one. It could be a spare time thing. (Like have the supplies next to the toilet so when you have that 1 spare minute to yourself between pets and Everly you can multitask. )

LittlePuffyTail

lol…Moxie….pretty much

BrunosMama
    Participant

Awwweww!!! Moxie in a tutu! I imagine Bruno would look similar.

Hmmmm horsey tutus? I could go for that

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

MissGabbster
    Participant

I’d love to see a horse tutu! Tutus for every animal~

MissGabbster
    Participant

Bought some tulle yesterday!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Yay, can’t wait to see photos of the tutu you make!!

MissGabbster
    Participant

We’re keeping with the pink theme. Sister wanted sparkly pink, so we got that as well as some light pink and white. I’m going to try and get started on it tonight.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Cool!! =)

LittlePuffyTail

I did some tutu work today. I actually cheated and bought a handmade teal coloured tutu for Everly and I bought some purple tulle to add to it. Had I seen this tutorial before I bought the tutu I would have tried making it myself but I got a good deal on it a few months back. Her 1st birthday is coming up on the 21st and we’re having a big Mermaid-themed bash so she needs an adorable outfit to wear.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Purple and teal sounds like a really cute color combination, especially for a mermaid themed birthday. =)

Bam

Oh, LPT, I can’t wait to see Everly in her birthday tutu!

LittlePuffyTail

This is her outfit. I ordered a purple and teal flower headband.

Sindri
    Participant

LPT that is so cute! Everly is going to look so pretty in that.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

LPT— That’s such a cute outfit. Everly is going to look adorable in that! Did you make the shirt yourself too?

LittlePuffyTail

Yes I made it.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

It’s cute, I like it!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Okay since I decided that Paris will be the one entering the 5K with me she needs a tutu! So I need to think about what colors I want it to be. Any suggestions?

The tutu will be 1-2 colors. I don’t think pink will look the best on her. I was considering blue/green or green/purple or some combination like that. What do you all think? I will post a pic of her so you have something to work with. She is a german shepherd mix who is mostly black but has tan on her legs and above her eyes. She’s a little over 30 pounds so she’s still relatively small.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Here’s the tutu I really want to make!!!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

It looks to be made up of blue, orange, yellow and pink tulle. Along with a blue ribbon. I think that would be really cool to make (no promises!)!

Bam

That’s another stunning tutu!

aBeautifulHope
    Participant

That one is gorgeous!  Now I have to make one for Max   He’s going to hate me forever 

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.