Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE These are few of my Favorite Things (Fun Post)

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

Forgot to add in my newest favorite thing… buying makeup! Probably the only item that would make me sound like someone born in this generation or era… and not maybe 200 years ago…. how could I leave it out?!?!?

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

Gordon and Janice… Silence of the mind… I know that with a faint recollection, and it is a valued treasure!

jerseygirl

Muj Mom N Bun, You do a lot of needlecrafts! Had you seen the arts and crafts thread? << haha, thread… I'm easily amused.
    Please share photos there if you are willing. https://binkybunny.com/FORUM/tabid/54/aft/148744/afpg/3/Default.aspx#595235

On a side note You mentioned Q8bunny and myself in another thread. Im wondering if it was an exchange between Q8 and Vienna Blue in France though? Those gals… Regardless, happy to read it had you laughing when you really needed it. : )

BunnyLass568
    Participant

Some of my favorite things? Singing, writing, watching movies/tv/YouTube, reading, listening to all kinds of music, stuffed animals, video games, drawing, photography, nature, sleeping and dreaming, baking/cooking, making the bunnies toys from cardboard, sewing, painting…

Daisy
    Participant

Muj mom, yes tea! Tea is love, tea is life.

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

Hi Jersey, I’m going to check the arts and crafts thread and hopefully will see if I can upload a few things… I’m still struggling to upload (resize) BunBun pics. And re the conversation, it may have been, it was so late at night that I may have gotten confused… but either way, I’ve come across some new friends… friends with Bunnies! Yay!

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.