Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE These are few of my Favorite Things (Fun Post)

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • Author
    • LittlePuffyTail
      18092 posts Send Private Message

As you’ve most likely noticed, there has been some recent negativity on the Forums so I wanted to add something positive. This is a fun thread we did a few years back. 

Post your favourite things! We all know we love bunnies and most of us love all animals too so just keep it to things and hobbies. No people or pets. Fun to see what we have in common. 

These are a few of LittlePuffyTail’s Favourite Things:

Hand Embroidery and Crafts, reading and watching Historical Fiction, real history (especially Tudor England and Ancient Egypt), Outlander, playing Mandolin, training horses, purple and grey, COFFEE!!!! (yes it does need all Caps ), herbal teas (especially Serenity Now from David’s Tea), music (mostly listen to rock and weirdo new age stuff), natural trail walks, the ocean, the moon, dreaming, being slightly psychic, Cruelty-Free products, being vegetarian, chocolate, Binky Bunny, lavender, bubble baths, yoga, meditation, old Simpsons episodes (don’t watch the newer stuff at all), Vikings series, popcorn, anything cute. 

• Harley&Thumper
        Participant
        444 posts Send Private Message

Few things fill me with a sense of accomplishment like laying out a dense circuit board. Getting everything to fit, look nice, and function properly is a form of art. It’s a shame that the prettiest board I’ve ever made will never leave the factory .

• Flakie
          Participant
          148 posts Send Private Message

Fab idea Little puffy tail.

Well I’m a keep fit fanatic. Love going to my aerobic class, kettlebells and the gym.

I love waking and would walk till I drop unfortunately my family don’t feel the same lol.

I meet my friend to walk her dogs I’m their Auntie lol. I walk to and from work too.

I love going to Disney World on holiday a big kid at heart. Love holiday time trying out a cruise this year hope I don’t get seasick.

Enjoy playing candy crush on my iPad. Like going for drives to see if we can see wildlife. I like Ed Sheeran and George Ezra amazing singers, and my favourite tv programme is coronation street.

Love supernatural series, Star Trek and x files !!

• Sirius&Luna
            Participant
            2319 posts Send Private Message

Oooh fun. We share a few LPT (yoga, vegetarian, history)!

I love reading, (my favourites are epic fantasy and literary fiction), cooking and baking (vegetarian and trying to increase my vegan cake range!), going out for dinner, yoga, feminism, protests, politics, running (do I like it? well it’s something that I’ve been trying to do a few times a week. Like isn’t really the right word), taking photos of bunnies, visiting the local city farm, house plants, sunshine, iced coffee, magic shows, live music (pop punk, emo and rock), true crime documentaries, Game of Thrones, tattoos, group chats.

• Daisy
              Participant
              199 posts Send Private Message

Favourite things:

– Sinking down in your couch after a thorough clean session and stare at your clean house (and watch the rabbits mess it up again). Or laying down in a freshly cleaned bed after coming out of a shower. Watching the rabbits go “it so cleaaaaan we need to change this D: ” in their freshly cleaned pen.

– Going to concerts! I have Kensington and Nightwish planned *squee* Nightwish was a childhood favourite of mine (the times where Tarja still was the singer) and they’re doing a blast from the past tour so I can’t wait, it’s going to be so nostalgic hearing my childhood favourite songs live!

– Going to festivals! I have Castlefest and Culinesse planned, can’t wait!

– Finishing a drawing and then thinking “woa, I did that!”

– Finishing an epic piece of code or solving an epic technical panic at work makes me feel like I’m god and I should be bowed to haha :’D

– The look of awe in my grandparent’s eyes if I fix their tablet/phone issue

– Riding a horse I used to be scared of like a boss. Some horses I ride are very wild and sometimes my childhood “omg I’m gonna die” fear gets triggered again. Then time to put your big girl panties on and ride like one extra beotch and show that horse who’s boss then after it’s done think “woah I just totally DID that”. A few of my favourite horses I used to be terrified of, so I’ve learned know I should never give in to fear!

– Vacation! Have Barcelona and possibly Italy planned so far. : D

– Spare ribs, shoarma, pancakes and stuffed chicken always make me go “yas THIS is life”

– Watching your sad little plant revive back to life after watering it or watching the orchids flower again after spending the whole winter naked and asleep.

– Going bat $*&! crazy at home on a favourite song and put the volume to the max. :’D Doberman by Raubtier, Blind and Frozen by Beast in Black, The Last Stand by Sabaton, Song About Absolutely Nothing by Scrum, Hakuna Matata by Leo oh yas yas

Sirius&Luna: Wow punk and emo, haven’t heard those phrases in a long time! I’m guessing you are or were a fan of Greenday and Avril Lavigne and whatnot? And how about My Chemical Romance, Brokencyde? My Chemical Romance was a favourite childhood band of mine! I sadly never got to see them live, but I know they kinda sucked live anyway.

• Sirius&Luna
                Participant
                2319 posts Send Private Message

Daisy, haha yes, all of those apart from Brokencyde who I’ve never heard of. I saw Taking Back Sunday a couple of weekends ago, reliving all my teenage dreams.

And yes, a clean house before the buns mess it up is the best!

• Bladesmith
                  Participant
                  849 posts Send Private Message

– My daughter. She’s such a joy to be around.
                    – The feeling of finally getting a piece of steel to move in the direction I want it to (Steel can be quite stubborn and cheeky. Much like rabbits)
                    – A good pipe on a cold winter day.
                    -The first crispy cold day of fall, with leaves falling all around.
                    – Coffee. (Yes, it’s Decaf and Sugar free, but it’s still coffee)
                    – My Clover (Duh.)
                    – Bacon
                    – My X Box (I know, but when my back goes out, it’s my best friend)
                    – BOOKS! (Is the new issue of the Secret World Chronicles out yet? Anything by Jim Butcher? C’mon already!)

• YandereCapybara
                    Participant
                    58 posts Send Private Message

Favourite things:
                      -Picking on my brother (Who’s eleven years older and extremely passive, sometimes he sleeps through it)
                      -Eating
                      -Sneaking veggies that I don’t like to my bunnies
                      -Books
                      -Bunniessssssss
                      -Sleeping
                      -Getting licked by Micky

@Daisy Pancakes are the best ;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;

• Ellie from The Netherlands
                      Participant
                      2512 posts Send Private Message

– Just being home with Bas and Breintje. Bas doesn’t visit very often these days because he’s busy with his thesis. Breintje loves it when the whole group is together, and he’ll flop out for all to see ^_^

– Nights on the couch with Breintje lying next to me, sharing a blanket. Cup of tea, a good fantasy audiobook on and doing some sewing, knitting or embroidery. I love the quiet peacefulness of night. Huh, dawn already? Whoops!

– Friends using my home as an oasis of calm in this crazy world. Some people even bring a book and just flop down on the couch to read while I’m just going about my daily business in the house at a snail’s pace. I feel honoured to be the person everyone goes to to relax or to talk about things on their mind.

– Being everybody’s “granny” regarding cooking and baking, I have many friends who are single and working busy jobs. I always cook food in huge batches, and what’s left goes into the freezer for a bad day or for an emergency. Being a coeliac I have to cook everything from scratch. My kitchen is always filled with fresh veggies and all sorts of herbs and spices, so I can whip up dinner for 10 if need be. Sometimes friends drop by for dinner if they’ve been stuck in traffic and don’t have time to cook anymore, or when they’re so upset that they forgot to eat. Chicken soup for the soul ^_^

• MoxieMeadows
                        Participant
                        5375 posts Send Private Message

Sounds like a fun thread!

Things I like/love: COFFEE (my go go juice ), Tea, reading, poetry, playing my ukulele, (most) children, hiking, making food and buying food for people I care about (pretty much just feeding the people I love for some reason lol). Music! (I love most all music, but I love ‘older’ emo music like My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park etc., and I have also gotten into Kpop over the last couple years. I have noticed it getting more popular as or recently) Dance (tap is my favorite to do, but I love all). I like flower gardens and growing Rhubarb. Being the favorite/cool aunt BLANKETS! Hot showers, giant sweaters. Makeup.
                          I also like watching Shane Dawson on Youtube, I like hugs. “The Office”. Naps. Things along those lines, haha

A weird thing I like though is throwing things away. Like, if I am cleaning, I like throwing things out and feeling the satisfaction of never having to pick it up again, LOL

• Gordo and Janice
                          Participant
                          703 posts Send Private Message

@LPT – Lol…since mediation came after yoga I assume you meant meditation. But if you meant mediation that is an interesting thing to have as a favorite. Must be the lawyer in you.

Okay, LPT said a few, and at my age it has become only a few. Most of you guys can go on for days (which is great).

What seems virtually impossible to come by, silence…true silence, not just really really quiet that you can hear a pin drop. That and more, true silence. Silence of my surroundings and silence of my mind(hard to explain and such a rare event indeed)

Sleeeeeeeeeeeep….especially when freshly showered and clean and on freshly cleaned sheets. But really just sleep, good sleep, in general. (Hard to come by as well)

Racquetball (not Squash, which is more popular the world over) but racquetball. Pure hustling, athletic, competitive, exhilarating, racquetball. Hours of racquetball.

Finding that most comfortable position when lying around. When every cell in your body is like, “Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, so comfortabllllllle.”

The dawn and early morning of a new day, outside before the world wakes up.

And of course spending time with and laughing with my wife.

Edited:  Oops!  Just reread the “no people and pets”.  So scratch the wife…haha.  Just leave the laughing.  I love to laugh.

• sarahthegemini
                            Participant
                            5584 posts Send Private Message

My bf gets up at 5:30 every morning during the week for work and he snores bad, so once he’s gone, i love actually sleeping for the next few hours (if the buns allow it!) I love eating, not so much cooking, but eating i can do all day ? I think those two are fairly common though.

I also love: nail polish/painting my nails, scary shark films, cheesy shark films, Marina and the Diamonds, Once Upon A Time (but not season 7), avocado on toast, a good cup of tea, admiring a clean bunny room before they inevitably mess it up 15 minutes later, changing into my ‘comfy bra’ and pjs after a long day, picnics, hot showers on a cold day, cool showers on a hot day, animal documentaries (especially big cats and marine life), murder documentaries, The Goldbergs, strawberries, eating a delicious filling meal and thinking ‘I can’t believe this is vegan’

• Gordo and Janice
                              Participant
                              703 posts Send Private Message

Okay, modifying my answers above. They weren’t real relatable, I don’t think. So relatifying (new word) to a degree.

(I still think the mediation for LPT was a peculiar favorite…hehe)

Still have to include sleep. Sleeeeeeeep!
                                Racquetball is number one (and maybe only) hobby and way to stay fit. Love it. Bring racquet, will play.
                                There is something invigorating and refreshing about the dawn and early morning of a new day and being outside in it. Favorite time of day.
                                I love to laugh so comedies and certain comedians (most popular ones) I enjoy watching.

I have about 50 radio stations on my Pandora account but the most listened to are Techno, Ambient, and an easier listening station a step down from Techno, also electronic (maybe Trance, not sure of the genre actually).

I am a sucker for all the animations. I am apparently a child at heart.
                                I still don’t think I am very relatable or have a lot in common with most people…lol…but, it is what it is.

(Don’t know if it is a guy thing or not but getting a piece of steel to move in a desired direction…gave me some “Tool Time Tim Allen” goosebumps…controlling matter…cooool)

• MountainBuns
                                Participant
                                513 posts Send Private Message

Hmm, A few of my favorite things.

Singing a song or playing instruments with friends
                                  Entertaining my squad
                                  Video games
                                  Reading
                                  Painting (I paint animals and forestry)
                                  Taking walks
                                  SOCCER!!!⚽
                                  Petting my bun
                                  Chicken(Any literal type of chicken, Give me a live chicken, I’ll love it.Same with fried chicken)
                                  Sleep(of course)

• Rain
                                  Participant
                                  547 posts Send Private Message

Brownies
                                    Vegetables
                                    Brownies
                                    Soccer
                                    Reading (My room is literally a library. Even Rain hasn’t been able to chew every cover because there’s too many books, lol!)
                                    That smell of soil after it rains
                                    Writing poetry and fiction
                                    Makeup
                                    Sleeping
                                    Music- I love playing the piano, and the viola and violin

• Sofia
                                    Participant
                                    348 posts Send Private Message

Hmm

Crisps

Sleeping

Boo

Tidiness 

Irish dancing

Gaelic football  (both irish sports look it up if you want)

Sunny days

Walking with headphones in

Fleece pyjamas

Vanilla yoghurt

Popcorn

Petzels

Water over any other drink

Being vegetarian  (although I try to be vegan as much as I can)

Trying to turn other people vegetarian or vegan

Crocheting 

Being home alone

Spaghetti

Cruelty free products (nothing fills you up a with joy like seeing that leaping bunny logo on a shampoo you’re buying)

Airports and airplanes

Travelling in general

Animals

Petting zoos

Cows (all time favourite animal)

Comedy movies

Waking up at 1pm on a Saturday morni-afternoon

Fluffy socks

Prawn crackers

Learning Spanish

Decorating my room (and boos shed)food

White wood

Plants

The colour red

As you can see most of its food

• Azerane
                                      4688 posts Send Private Message

This is fun (though mean to not include pets, lol).

Bush walking/hiking/enjoying nature

Birding

Bird/wildlife photography

Camping (though I don’t get to do it much now, especially with all the pets)

Sketching/drawing/pencil and digital art

Making things (this includes small DIY projects, small craft things for myself or homemade pet toys, or even assembling flat packed furniture)

Nature documentaries

The Lion King (1994 movie and the muscial)

My Lion King collection

Disney movies and plenty of other movies, lol (So excited for the new How to Train Your Dragon next year)

Watching movies/tv/to unwind etc

Board games and card games

Merchandising (it’s my job but I love the feeling of accomplishment and success at turning an ugly pallet of stock into a neat and appealing display, it caters to both my creative senses and my joy of making/building things with my hands).

Reading

Eating, lol

Spring and Summer days

A clean house (I don’t enjoy cleaning, but I sure do enjoy having a clean house, haha).

Computer games

That’ll do for now

• Bam
                                        16838 posts Send Private Message

I love hiking and sailing, wood whittling (rather new at it), roses, warm weather, pulse spinning and chocolate ?

• Snowflake
                                          Participant
                                          9 posts Send Private Message

I enjoy: my new bunny, Snowflake, of course.
                                            Birding
                                            Got to hand feed humming bird right outside my front door this year.
                                            Plants
                                            Flowers
                                            Making jewelry and rosaries
                                            Any type of arts and crafts
                                            Volunteer work
                                            Prayers and meditation
                                            Books, books, books
                                            Coffee and beignets
                                            Laughing
                                            Sunsets
                                            Finding shapes in the clouds

• LittlePuffyTail

You all love wonderful things.

Gordo&Janice- Haha, no def not mediation. I don’t want any part of anyone’s drama, lol….

Sara- Yeah, I was a HUGE OUAT fan but thought it was just stupid and greedy of the show to continue past 6 when that was the perfect ending and so many actors were leaving, so I decided to not watch 7 at all. I figured it would just get cancelled.

I’mwithBoo-

Cruelty free products (nothing fills you up a with joy like seeing that leaping bunny logo on a shampoo you’re buying)

YES!!!! I really love cows too. Especially Highland Cows!!!! I got to see some this weekend at the annual Highland Games and I was in love……

Snowflake- I often see bunnies in the clouds. I like to think they are my passed on babies.

• sarahthegemini
                                              Participant
                                              5584 posts Send Private Message

LPT – not gunna lie, the only thing keeping me watching season 7 is Hook

I love Regina too but Hook…?

• LittlePuffyTail

Yes, Hook is very captivating….Love him too. That’s why I plan on rewatching 1-6.

• Sonn
                                                  Participant
                                                  1810 posts Send Private Message

Wynonna Earp all day every day! My favorite show! WATCH IT!
                                                    Comic books
                                                    Graphic novels
                                                    Horror books
                                                    Sci-Fi books
                                                    Zombie anything
                                                    Writing
                                                    Camping
                                                    PIZZA
                                                    Star Wars
                                                    Cooking
                                                    Knitting
                                                    Hiking
                                                    Video games! I’ve wasted so much of my life playing games! LOL
                                                    1960’s-1970’s cars
                                                    Building electronics
                                                    Studying different topics especially medical journals, veterinary studies, and dinosaurs
                                                    Photography (animals, and macro are my favorite subjects)
                                                    Guitar

• Azerane
                                                    4688 posts Send Private Message

If I ever owned a cow (for whatever reason, lol) it would be a Highland They’re so cute!

• Muj Mom N Bun
                                                      Participant
                                                      352 posts Send Private Message

Wow! Ok, here goes…
                                                        I love to knit, complex cabling and very fine lace stitch work are my favorites
                                                        Tatting! I relish this lost art because, it’s a lost art and I need say no more
                                                        Crochet… because it’s the quickest way to make some of the heaviest, warmest Aran blankets you’ll ever get under… but also because sometimes both my wrists scream for a break so I will switch over to one hook… also works up super quick compared to knitting and can’t even compare tatting.
                                                        Cooking and Baking! If I’m not sitting down with my needlecrafts, I’m usually standing in the kitchen! I love world cultures and strongly believe the best way to learn the culture of people is to share in their foods… I now cook at least 4 regional cuisines of the world… and I am still learning and know I haven’t even begun to make a dent!
                                                        Foriegn Languages! After food, there is no better way to learn a culture than to go out, eat and speak with others… I now speak 4 languages… but I live for tracing back historical footprints and civilizations through word commonalities and developments (lexicology) Learning new words and what their roots are and if words we know today are related to them brings out the pure nerd in me!
                                                        Sewing, designing, painting, mostly with water colors,
                                                        Praying…
                                                        not in any necessary order ??
                                                        COFFEE!!! Black, it must be Black Coffee, no milk or sugar, please?
                                                        TEA, all different kinds of teas….
                                                        gardening… so rewarding
                                                        Walking… also super rewarding, mentally and physically
                                                        Board games with my son, including Chess
                                                        And Ballet, I used to teach ballet but now with my fibromyalgia, nope… can barely move, but the love will always be there…

There were several other runner ups… but I would’ve surely brought out my nerd for all the world to see!

• Muj Mom N Bun
                                                        Participant

Forgot to add in my newest favorite thing… buying makeup! Probably the only item that would make me sound like someone born in this generation or era… and not maybe 200 years ago…. how could I leave it out?!?!?

• Muj Mom N Bun
                                                          Participant

Gordon and Janice… Silence of the mind… I know that with a faint recollection, and it is a valued treasure!

• jerseygirl
                                                            22338 posts Send Private Message

Muj Mom N Bun, You do a lot of needlecrafts! Had you seen the arts and crafts thread? << haha, thread… I'm easily amused.
                                                              Please share photos there if you are willing. https://binkybunny.com/FORUM/tabid/54/aft/148744/afpg/3/Default.aspx#595235

On a side note You mentioned Q8bunny and myself in another thread. Im wondering if it was an exchange between Q8 and Vienna Blue in France though? Those gals… Regardless, happy to read it had you laughing when you really needed it. : )

• BunnyLass568
                                                              Participant
                                                              434 posts Send Private Message

Some of my favorite things? Singing, writing, watching movies/tv/YouTube, reading, listening to all kinds of music, stuffed animals, video games, drawing, photography, nature, sleeping and dreaming, baking/cooking, making the bunnies toys from cardboard, sewing, painting…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Current: Blossom and Thumper (5 year old buns)💖💖💖💖 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, 2-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, 9-14-2020), and Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, 8-3-2022) 💔💔💔💔

• Daisy
                                                                Participant
                                                                199 posts Send Private Message

Muj mom, yes tea! Tea is love, tea is life.

• Muj Mom N Bun
                                                                  Participant

Hi Jersey, I’m going to check the arts and crafts thread and hopefully will see if I can upload a few things… I’m still struggling to upload (resize) BunBun pics. And re the conversation, it may have been, it was so late at night that I may have gotten confused… but either way, I’ve come across some new friends… friends with Bunnies! Yay!

Viewing 30 reply threads
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE These are few of my Favorite Things (Fun Post)