Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE The Most Interesting Rabbit in the World

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    joea64
    Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 8/05/2017 10:53 PM

Well, phooey.  Also, shucks.  If only Chewie had been around 11 years ago, I could sure have used his assistance, and maybe then I wouldn’t have gotten stuck with a 2001 Ford Focus SE that I had to keep together with spit and baling wire until this February! (wanders off muttering about faulty electrical and ignition systems and having to replace thermostats at least twice…)

joea64
    Participant

By the way, does anyone else get the impression that the most recent picture of Chewie makes him look like a very proper and slightly stuffy Victorian gentleman with extraordinarily bushy sideburns and an equally bushy side-mustache?

Q8bunny
    Participant

No idea what lambchops you’re talking about.

joea64
    Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 8/07/2017 9:44 AM

No idea what lambchops you’re talking about.

Yeah. Uh-huh. Right. Sure.  My own Fernando – and I really need to start uploading some pics of the pair so I can post them too – is a perfect ringer for Lewis Carroll’s White Rabbit, and there’s nothing more high-Victorian than that, if you ask me. I may have to buy him a watch and chain. Or maybe not; I don’t think I want him madly dashing about fretting about being late for everything!

Q8bunny
    Participant

joea64
    Participant

And Wenet (or Unut, if you prefer) the Egyptian hare goddess is indeed a thing…

Q8bunny
    Participant

All hail…

joea64
    Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 8/08/2017 9:16 AM

All hail…

OK, so now I have this mental image of Chewie in Pharaohic (if that’s even a word) headdress intoning, “So let it be written. So let it be done!”

Q8bunny
    Participant

joea64
    Participant

So…who’s his Watson?

Q8bunny
    Participant

He’s currently accepting applications.

Q8bunny
    Participant

Q8bunny
    Participant

Q8bunny
    Participant

For those of you who enjoy this thread every day, I hope you will forgive me, but as of today, there will only be new posts on Fridays. I won’t be able to keep up the daily-posting frequency because work will start again soon, and with it, all the madness life can bring in the months leading up to a move halfway around the world.

So The Rabbit will see you all again next Friday.

Tony's Mum
    Participant

That’s fair, I’ll look forward to my weekly Chewie fix!

jerseygirl

You’ve spoiled us for a long time. It’s impressive!
    I hope work won’t be too horrible.

Bam

Fridays it is! You and Chewie really have been spoiling us ?
    ???

LittlePuffyTail

Another reason to look forward to Friday Thanks for all your efforts in making us laugh and squee.

Q8bunny
    Participant

LittlePuffyTail

This one made me lol!!!!

Bam

The sweetness of reunion!

Q8bunny
    Participant

Bam

Chewie, there’s nothing you can’t do =)

Q8bunny
    Participant

Bam

He taught tracking to Darryl Dixon. (And how to use a crossbow, but those lessons were separate, I think).

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 520 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.