Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE The Most Interesting Rabbit in the World

This topic contains 519sd replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  LittlePuffyTail 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 520 total)
  • Author

Q8bunny
    Participant

jerseygirl

*sigh* <3<3

jerseygirl

Posted By Love4Bunny on 4/12/2017 3:47 PM

We call it Fairy Floss in Australia. Even though I’ve been in the US for a while now, I still can’t get used to calling it Cotton Candy.

It’s called Candy Floss in the UK, but here is a Wiki history of the name, Reese:

“Machine-spun cotton candy was invented in 1897 by the dentist William Morrison and confectioner John C. Wharton and first introduced to a wide audience at the 1904 World’s Fair as “Fairy Floss”[9] with great success, selling 68,655 boxes at 25¢ per box (equivalent to $7 per box today). Joseph Lascaux, a dentist from New Orleans, Louisiana, invented a similar cotton candy machine in 1921. In fact, the Lascaux patent named the sweet confection “cotton candy” and the “fairy floss” name faded away, although it retains this name in Australia.[10][11] In the 1970s an automatic cotton candy machine was created which made the product and packaged it. This made it easier to produce and available to sell at carnivals, fairs, and stores in the 1970s and on”.

By dentists!!  Too funny. 

Yay, Aussies stuck with original name.

Love4Bunny
    Participant

JG, I’m proud of us, hahha

jerseygirl

We know the truth. That real fairy floss is made by the hairy fairy with the help of bunny whiskers. (They do the whisking part).

Image result for mac hairy fairy

Love4Bunny
    Participant

jerseygirl

Whiskers still attached to the bunnies. They run around in the sugar, whisking it into floss. Or is the yuk face for the hairy guy?

Love4Bunny
    Participant

It’s the hairy guy, hahha

Q8bunny
    Participant

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

looks like he can hear the expansion in that pic and is listening to it

Q8bunny
    Participant

Q8bunny
    Participant

Q8bunny
    Participant

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

fluff butt

Love him !!

Q8bunny
    Participant

He does love to bounce on the bed…

Love4Bunny
    Participant

That butt is so cute, it’s almost illegal. ALMOST.

Q8bunny
    Participant

DaButtercup
    Participant

Aww! He is handsome and pretty at the same time with his adorable cheek fluffs

Q8bunny
    Participant

Q8bunny
    Participant

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

is it a bird, is it a plane, no its SuperChewie

Bam

He can fly! I should’ve known. There’s nothing in this world he couldn’t do =)

Q8bunny
    Participant

NOOOOOOOOO!

I copied and pasted the slogan into the meme generator without stopping to think that the ad campaign archive people transcribed it incorrectly.

They wrote down the wrong word – it should say PRECEDES… My grammar heart is shriveling up as I type

jerseygirl

Just replace it and we’ll pretend it never happened.  Great capture mid leap, btw!

Ooh, future meme when you run out, “He never gets autocorrected.”

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 520 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.