Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE September pics

Viewing 123 reply threads
  • Author
    • Gina.Jenny
      Participant
      2244 posts Send Private Message

White rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit, with their plus one and twos 

• jerseygirl
      22139 posts Send Private Message

Aww, nose rubs all around!

White rabbit white rabbit white rabbit !

Edit to add:  I just noticed Jennys moult line. It looks like a furry bunting !

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

All five are moulting  Jenny’s is the most noticable though  

• Muj Mom N Bun
      Participant
      352 posts Send Private Message

Whitw Rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit! 

Moulting white Rabbit!!! here too! She is beginning to drop some serious coat! There is fur wafting thru the air… and into my coffee cup!

• Muj Mom N Bun
      Participant

In the flop pic it was 95+ degrees that day and I was baking two cakes and she chose to flop rt at the kitchen doorway! Not like I didn’t have to rush back and forth to watch cakes or anything, right my dear BunBun?!?!?

• Q8bunny
      Participant
      6344 posts Send Private Message

Say whaaat?! September already??!

• Hazel
      Participant
      2049 posts Send Private Message

Gina.Jenny: I can’t believe how great Podgey is looking! If I didn’t know what happened, I wouldn’t even notice the tiny head tilt! Makes me so happy to see him recover. 

Muj: She’s beautiful, moulting or not!

• Ellie from The Netherlands
      Participant
      1988 posts Send Private Message

Moult monsters galore! It’s amazing how they all seem to be moulting at the same time across the whole world. Is it some kind of secret communication? Is that why they’re always getting in our cables? Who knows ^_^

Speaking of moult: MOM! not while I’m on the cr@pper!

Breintje has soms heavy moult in his face, and it makes me realise how tiny rabbits’ heads are. There’s over a centimetre of fur covering their face. He’s also lost some weight, so we’re giving him more pellets and some sunflower seeds for more energy and a better coat.

• Muj Mom N Bun
      Participant

@Q8. I know right! Before we know it everyone will be running around going nuts because it’s holiday shopping season…. there will be a nip in the air, pumpkin pie spice everywhere, ?and even though it now feels like where in the world did the hottest summer we’ve ever had go, we will be getting ready to pull out those dreaded snow shovels again… I’m feeling some Post Traumatatic Snow Disorder coming on from last year…. gooooodneeeesss! Makes me shudder! My entire neighborhood didn’t put their snow shovels away last year until,the end of May! ?

• Muj Mom N Bun
      Participant

And thank you so much Hazel! We have so many cutie pies here! But my son is also beginning to ask me Mom, am I cuter than Bun? (I think he realizes there are more photos of her on my phone these days…?…. so I simply do what any good mother should do and tell him the total absolute truth. “Mujeeb, she is a bunny, they are the epitome of cuteness! You are a handsome young man, she will always be cuter than you and you will always be more handsome than her!”

• jerseygirl
      22139 posts Send Private Message

Haha! Good answer, MM&B, good answer!

BunBun looks very chilled out there. She almost is doing a draft-stopper pose lol.

Hi Breintje! Those eyes…that face… <3

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Poor Breintje, no privacy  there’s a similar pose of Podge in a thread called ‘The Daily Podge’ somewhere some time back…

Black rabbit, black rabbit, black rabbit – in a very respectable burrow 

Its now 2 full bunny lengths into the ground  

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Love love love Breintje’s hula skirt

• Bladesmith
      Participant
      764 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Q8bunny on 9/01/2018 9:56 AM

Say whaaat?! September already??!

Oh Lort, yes please.  Puts us that much closer to Floriduh’s one cool month.  I hate this heat SO much.

• Muj Mom N Bun
      Participant

Bladesmith! Come up to NY! It’s a solid crap shoot up here! Any season, any time of the year, at all anymore! It’s a complete learning curve, we get what we get and we don’t get upset! Even my son said that the stores can now sell winter coats and swim suits at the same time and it will no longer be ironic!

• Muj Mom N Bun
      Participant

But gosh…. I would never trade for Florida heat! Nope! I’ve been equatorial and….I’m back in NY….

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Bladesmith, am I hallucinating, or did you mention a move to cooler climes?

Participant

@G.J: wow, somebunny has been busy! Hope she had a lot of fun 

Breintje, ya filthy animal… He has a new habit of napping in the litter box, which leaves him smelling rather funky at times. Is he having his drunk freshman phase at the ripe age of 6? Spot the differences:

• Hazel
      Participant

Posted By Muj Mom N Bun on 9/01/2018 11:34 PM

“Mujeeb, she is a bunny, they are the epitome of cuteness! You are a handsome young man, she will always be cuter than you and you will always be more handsome than her!”

Nice save! 

Oh Breintje, you’re killing me with your adorable, tiny face!  He is just so cute!

Gina.Jenny: Wow that’s some impressive digging!

Ellie: Oh, nooo…. 

• Tony's Mum
      Participant
      431 posts Send Private Message

I have to say, I had missed Breintje’s little face!

Participant

^_^ Thank you

So err… want to bunnysit ’til the end of moult season?

• Muj Mom N Bun
      Participant

Ellie…psst…. let me let you and all in on a little secret… ……

I usually dont go around showing these… after all, BunBun has told me she would do some serious bunstruction on my favorite red chair… and my rug… she may even begin digging into the corners and torture the refridgerator for a serious shake down…. but I will show just this one picture… after all, she is a little lady! 

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Snickers is catching the digging bug from Jenny 

Jenny’s tunnel is 2 foot deep, I just took the tape measure out!

• Tony's Mum
      Participant

The buns attacking me for morning treats

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Cuteness overload!

GJ: Guess you won’t have to trim any nails this season.

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 9/04/2018 7:04 AM

Cuteness overload!

GJ: Guess you won’t have to trim any nails this season.

defo not Jenny or Snickers 

• LittlePuffyTail
      18092 posts Send Private Message

Hello September and all you Beautiful Bunnies!!!   Sooo glad summer is over, well almost over. Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year!!!

So happy to be finally able to post pics again. My laptop died about a month ago and finally got a new one today. 

Elara has legs for days…

I love this itty bitty dewlap. 

Couch Buds

• Gordo and Janice
      Participant
      703 posts Send Private Message

Looks like Elara has ears for days too, a couple of days anyway… That picture of her on the couch makes her ears look like they go way back. Like she is stretching her wings and getting ready to take off and fly.

Those two surely seem to be living the good life…

• Muj Mom N Bun
      Participant

Back to School Backpack Bunny Butt Y’all!! 

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Elara looks so content 

Am I catching Jenny up mum?

I can dig more?

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Look at these cuties, lounging and digging into fall I swear, every time I see a picture of a happy bunny, a fairy must get its wings

• Luna
      Participant
      2219 posts Send Private Message

TM: Looks like they are “attacking” you with cuteness .

GJ: That is some impressive digging going on!

Luna staying cool with a big drink of water:

• Muj Mom N Bun
      Participant

That is certainly some super impressive digging skilz!
      As I look at the pic of Elara gazing at the kitty sleeping on the sofa I immediately tried to picture many different versions of what cld be going on thru that little bunny head of hers at that moment…. “Hey, that’s my spot”…. “Look, mom, she finally learned the dead bunny flop!”….”Me next!”

Participant

Aww, everybunny is so happy and comfy! Nice to see that each and every one of them is being spoilt ^_^

Breintje was being very strict with me yesterday. No, you’re going to stay on the couch and I’m going to lick your arm until it stops hurting! He pushed my hand down with his chin and kept licking the last 2 fingers. He was right though, my left shoulder was cramping up and the physio had a hard time getting it loose again today.
      (Yes, Breintje had fur in his eyes again, he has that all day while he’s moulting. As soon as you remove it there’s another tuft of fur.)

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Awww… Look at your pint-sized therapist

• Gordo and Janice
      Participant

Precious little sweet potato…just darling.

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Gina’s version of Elara’s long leg stretch… S’comfy, she says 

Breintje is amazing <3

• LittlePuffyTail

Luna is beautiful.

Aww….Breintje, you are just too much adorable!

Awww….very nice leggies, Gina….

• BunnyLass568
      Participant
      210 posts Send Private Message
      This summer has been really crazy! This might be the last photos of the buns for a while, my desktop keeps getting slower and slowerAnd I’m also running out of room on my camera (it’s not because of our buns or dogs, nope not at aaalllll >_>; ;<_<)

• Q8bunny
      Participant

I remember those turtle sandboxes

Podge looks like an olympic trainer: “Good stretch, Gina! Just a few more sessions, and you’ll be tall enough to open the fridge door.”

• Rabbitpossm
      Participant
      66 posts Send Private Message

oh! I want to get a sandbox for Sully D: If only I had the space.

Sully has taken to showing off his bunny booty lately.

photo 20180902_213824_small_zps1jcjohyu.jpg

photo 20180829_224303_smalll_zpsyfy0jfyd.jpg

photo 20180819_211142_small_zpsnvsrk1gy.jpg

• Gordo and Janice
      Participant

Love that picture in your signature with Sully’s chin and sides of face smooshed into the blanket, eyes barely open……..about as chill as a bun can get.

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

With Autumn weather and less time outside, I decided to treat the buns to 3 Rosewood Naturals I Love Hay Forage Cubes, with the hope I can keep refilling them with hay mixed with dried herbs and flowers, which I’ve also stocked up on. 

Buns took to them straight away  

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant
      5317 posts Send Private Message

Oh how lovely – but OH the mess !!!!! LOL

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Most of the mess will stay in the dining room, or at least thats the plan lol! Its worth happy buns any day, any way 

Whats a bit more mess in a home with 2 boys and 5 bunnies 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

They look like Star Trek bunnies destroying a Borg cube. Well done, Bunfleet!

• Bladesmith
      Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 9/08/2018 6:56 AM

“Borg, you will be assimilated.  In mah BELLY!”

• BunnyLass568
      Participant
      210 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Rabbitpossm on 9/07/2018 5:02 PM

oh! I want to get a sandbox for Sully D: If only I had the space.

Sully has taken to showing off his bunny booty lately.

photo 20180902_213824_small_zps1jcjohyu.jpg

photo 20180829_224303_smalll_zpsyfy0jfyd.jpg

photo 20180819_211142_small_zpsnvsrk1gy.jpg

Honestly we didn’t the space at first either, my dad had to remove all of the chairs XD and aww sweet Sully

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Posted By Bladesmith on 9/08/2018 7:24 AM

Posted By Q8bunny on 9/08/2018 6:56 AM

“Borg, you will be assimilated.  In mah BELLY!”

Resistance is futile.

• Hazel
      Participant

I reckon Picard and co. are feeling pretty stupid now, all they needed to solve their Borg problems was a handful of bunnies. 

Participant

It’s amazing to see Sully flopped out like that, that’s one chill bunny!

I always love to see bunnies making a delightful mess, the pictures with the hay cubes are great ^_^

Bas bought a box of shredded paper strips for Breintje to dig in and to play with. Breintje had dug himself all the way to the bottom of the box, and had entangled himself in a large tangle of shreds. It went around his waistline like a grass skirt. He couldn’t get it off, so he walked towards me with the funniest walk I’ve seen in ages. *Hop, butt wiggle, nudge at your back, wiggle, hop hop* When he was at my feet he gave me the cutest puppy eyes, and was quickly free of the stuff.
      Then he took it in his mouth and dragged it around the coffee table in triumph ^_^

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

The bunnies think the hay cubes are great 

After box bunstruction, its time for a snooze and a snuggle 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

A perfect fit

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Posted By Ellie from The Netherlands on 9/09/2018 12:08 PM

It’s amazing to see Sully flopped out like that, that’s one chill bunny!

I always love to see bunnies making a delightful mess, the pictures with the hay cubes are great ^_^

Bas bought a box of shredded paper strips for Breintje to dig in and to play with. Breintje had dug himself all the way to the bottom of the box, and had entangled himself in a large tangle of shreds. It went around his waistline like a grass skirt. He couldn’t get it off, so he walked towards me with the funniest walk I’ve seen in ages. *Hop, butt wiggle, nudge at your back, wiggle, hop hop* When he was at my feet he gave me the cutest puppy eyes, and was quickly free of the stuff.
      Then he took it in his mouth and dragged it around the coffee table in triumph ^_^

Go Breintje 
      Mini is styling the cute cross legged chill out pose after making a wonderful hay mess 

Participant

Awww, those snuggle buns Simply beautiful!
      Mini says: “mischief managed!”, and relaxes while admiring her work!

Breintje almost had me bursting into song today: “Er is er een harig, hoera hoera!”. We have a birthday song: “Er is er een jarig, hoera hoera!” which means “Someone’s having a birthday, hurrah hurrah!”. Replace “jarig” with “harig” (=furry), and this pic explains it all:

• Rabbitpossm
      Participant
      66 posts Send Private Message

@bunnylass: hmmm maybe I should take note! Depending on the layout and size of whatever place I find when I move I’m gonna look into setting something up for him, probably still a bit smaller though :p He’s suddenly taken a shine to digging lately.

@ellie: yes! His thing this past month has been flopping legs back, cause he’s gotta take it to the next level of chill apparently. Also oh man, I would have loved to see Breintje do that, sounds so cute.

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Posted By Ellie from The Netherlands on 9/10/2018 10:57 AM

Awww, those snuggle buns Simply beautiful!
      Mini says: “mischief managed!”, and relaxes while admiring her work!

Snickers says Mini might have made a good hay-mess, but she can’t be beat when it comes to total roof bunstruction 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Egad! Bunny demolition! Where do they hide all that fur and all that hay?

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Snickers says THIS is what she calls “mischief managed!”, total bunstruction through the floor and hay totally thrown everywhere 

• Tony's Mum
      Participant

It turns out a DSLR is required to get a good shot of my jet black little girl. Otherwise you get some blobby red eyed demon.

Bad but visible picture of her hiding behind her Tony!

• Tony's Mum
      Participant

It turns out a DSLR is required to get a good shot of my jet black little girl. Otherwise you get some blobby red eyed demon.

Bad but visible picture of her hiding behind her Tony!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

GJ, you’ve got buns of many talents in your fluffle.

TM: Your DSLR gave your beautiful little jet bunny anime eyes. :kissing:

• Tony's Mum
      Participant

She’s not well right now ?

• bbbunzo
      Participant
      92 posts Send Private Message

Tony’s Mum I’m so sorry your lil girl is ill. I hope she pulls through ok!

My lil Allen has taken to relaxing in the bathroom . He doesn’t want to leave when one of us needs to use the toilet, which has made things interesting!

• Gordo and Janice
      Participant

Lol…must like the way the flooring feels against his body. And it appears to be a good vantage point in general.

• bbbunzo
      Participant

Lol yes he can see EVERYTHING. It’s kind of embarrassing! The floor is laminate and right next to his room, so I get it. But still, what a lil weirdo!

• DanaNM
      3164 posts Send Private Message

Bertha and Bun Jovi practicing giving us heart attacks 

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• bbbunzo
      Participant

Yeah they look a little TOO peaceful lol!

• Muj Mom N Bun
      Participant

Gosh! Loving catching up with seeing these! Its been hard catching up to pace and getting back into routine with back to school schedule. I’ve been a wreck! Weather has not been helpful… we have had nothing but sauna soup or rain out slosh! Yesteday was the first day where it finally dried out a little bit… not complaining too much though… we are not in the path of a hurricane so we are fortunate!

• Gordo and Janice
      Participant

Well I’m not sure who is who but based on the pictures in your signature, through deductive reasoning, I’d guess the all white one is Bun Jovi. And let me tell you…Bun Jovi nailed it!  If I was there, and even if you told me Bun Jovi was fine, just sleeping, I’d still have to get close and watch for the rising and falling of the chest during breathing. Just to make sure for myself.

Bravo! Bravo!

• Tony's Mum
      Participant

That is a terrifying flop indeed Bun Jovi ?

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Allen!

• DanaNM

He seriously worries me even when I’m right there petting him! I end up waking him up half the time just to make sure he’s ok!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Sofia
      Participant
      348 posts Send Private Message

Awh I love to see buns flopping, it makes my heart so full to see such happy buns ♡
      Sorry I’m joining in on the thread halfway through the month

• LittlePuffyTail

Your buns are both so, so cute, Tony’sMum!!!

Lol @ Allen!!!! That’s hilarious!!!

Oh, the dreaded double heart attack flop!!!!

My husband trying to eat fruit…..the struggle is real. 

Participant

• bbbunzo
      Participant

LOLOL bunny flop terror! That thud when they land on the ground  so scary!

LittlePuffyTail I think our buns share the hilarity! Your pic reminds me of when my man was trying to eat a salad and Allen leaped into his lap saying “GIMME SUM!!!” Why is it soooo cute when they’re aggressive about snacks?

Ellie congratulations on Breintje’s first moult! Fun times cleaning that stuff up  It’s a count down to the next one!

• DanaNM

Lol Breintje!!!!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Breintje! LOL ??? Ellie, that’s an awesome meme.

• LittlePuffyTail

Lol, Breintje……Little bunnies just always have this mischievous look about them, don’t they

Yes, Ricky has the metalhead look pretty down pat. While I love long hair on guys, I HATE facial hair. I nagged him and begged him to shave it off last winter and he did for the summer but is growing it back again….Maybe I should stop making him food, till it’s gone….

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

No, mum, nothing going on here, not as if i’m sat on a pile of fresh dug mud or anything like that?

Me n Gina is being innocent little buns…

… just eating grass, no cover up going on at all, honest 

• LittlePuffyTail

Your buns are so lucky to be able to dig and be outside.

• Gordo and Janice
      Participant

I agree with LPT. They are lucky buns. You have given them great lives. It reminds me of playground time back when I was a child in school. Oh the anticipation and excitement. They get to enjoy it almost everyday of their lives, so it seems.

I haven’t noticed any updates on Podge. Is he back to 100%? Or very close?

• bbbunzo
      Participant

such cute mud bunnies! I love Jenny’s hairdo! It’s so nice that you give them outside time

• Bladesmith
      Participant

A rare sighting of the Dwarf Ninja bun Dawn snoozing in a sunbeam.  Played with all the toys, chewed all the things, nommed the hay.  Time for a nap.

• Bladesmith
      Participant

Relaxation complete.

Participant
      1988 posts