Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE September pics

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 124 total)
  • Author

It’s amazing to see Sully flopped out like that, that’s one chill bunny!

I always love to see bunnies making a delightful mess, the pictures with the hay cubes are great ^_^

Bas bought a box of shredded paper strips for Breintje to dig in and to play with. Breintje had dug himself all the way to the bottom of the box, and had entangled himself in a large tangle of shreds. It went around his waistline like a grass skirt. He couldn’t get it off, so he walked towards me with the funniest walk I’ve seen in ages. *Hop, butt wiggle, nudge at your back, wiggle, hop hop* When he was at my feet he gave me the cutest puppy eyes, and was quickly free of the stuff.
    Then he took it in his mouth and dragged it around the coffee table in triumph ^_^

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

The bunnies think the hay cubes are great 

After box bunstruction, its time for a snooze and a snuggle 

Q8bunny
    Participant

A perfect fit

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Posted By Ellie from The Netherlands on 9/09/2018 12:08 PM

It’s amazing to see Sully flopped out like that, that’s one chill bunny!

I always love to see bunnies making a delightful mess, the pictures with the hay cubes are great ^_^

Bas bought a box of shredded paper strips for Breintje to dig in and to play with. Breintje had dug himself all the way to the bottom of the box, and had entangled himself in a large tangle of shreds. It went around his waistline like a grass skirt. He couldn’t get it off, so he walked towards me with the funniest walk I’ve seen in ages. *Hop, butt wiggle, nudge at your back, wiggle, hop hop* When he was at my feet he gave me the cutest puppy eyes, and was quickly free of the stuff.
    Then he took it in his mouth and dragged it around the coffee table in triumph ^_^

Go Breintje 
    Mini is styling the cute cross legged chill out pose after making a wonderful hay mess 

Awww, those snuggle buns Simply beautiful!
    Mini says: “mischief managed!”, and relaxes while admiring her work!

Breintje almost had me bursting into song today: “Er is er een harig, hoera hoera!”. We have a birthday song: “Er is er een jarig, hoera hoera!” which means “Someone’s having a birthday, hurrah hurrah!”. Replace “jarig” with “harig” (=furry), and this pic explains it all:

Rabbitpossm
    Participant

@bunnylass: hmmm maybe I should take note! Depending on the layout and size of whatever place I find when I move I’m gonna look into setting something up for him, probably still a bit smaller though :p He’s suddenly taken a shine to digging lately.

@ellie: yes! His thing this past month has been flopping legs back, cause he’s gotta take it to the next level of chill apparently. Also oh man, I would have loved to see Breintje do that, sounds so cute.

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Posted By Ellie from The Netherlands on 9/10/2018 10:57 AM

Awww, those snuggle buns Simply beautiful!
    Mini says: “mischief managed!”, and relaxes while admiring her work!

Snickers says Mini might have made a good hay-mess, but she can’t be beat when it comes to total roof bunstruction 

Q8bunny
    Participant

Egad! Bunny demolition! Where do they hide all that fur and all that hay?

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Snickers says THIS is what she calls “mischief managed!”, total bunstruction through the floor and hay totally thrown everywhere 

Tony's Mum
    Participant

It turns out a DSLR is required to get a good shot of my jet black little girl. Otherwise you get some blobby red eyed demon.

Bad but visible picture of her hiding behind her Tony!

Tony's Mum
    Participant

It turns out a DSLR is required to get a good shot of my jet black little girl. Otherwise you get some blobby red eyed demon.

Bad but visible picture of her hiding behind her Tony!

Q8bunny
    Participant

GJ, you’ve got buns of many talents in your fluffle.

TM: Your DSLR gave your beautiful little jet bunny anime eyes. :kissing:

Tony's Mum
    Participant

She’s not well right now ?

bbbunzo
    Participant

Tony’s Mum I’m so sorry your lil girl is ill. I hope she pulls through ok!

My lil Allen has taken to relaxing in the bathroom . He doesn’t want to leave when one of us needs to use the toilet, which has made things interesting!

Gordo and Janice
    Participant

Lol…must like the way the flooring feels against his body. And it appears to be a good vantage point in general.

bbbunzo
    Participant

Lol yes he can see EVERYTHING. It’s kind of embarrassing! The floor is laminate and right next to his room, so I get it. But still, what a lil weirdo!

DanaNM

Bertha and Bun Jovi practicing giving us heart attacks 

bbbunzo
    Participant

Yeah they look a little TOO peaceful lol!

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

Gosh! Loving catching up with seeing these! Its been hard catching up to pace and getting back into routine with back to school schedule. I’ve been a wreck! Weather has not been helpful… we have had nothing but sauna soup or rain out slosh! Yesteday was the first day where it finally dried out a little bit… not complaining too much though… we are not in the path of a hurricane so we are fortunate!

Gordo and Janice
    Participant

Well I’m not sure who is who but based on the pictures in your signature, through deductive reasoning, I’d guess the all white one is Bun Jovi. And let me tell you…Bun Jovi nailed it!  If I was there, and even if you told me Bun Jovi was fine, just sleeping, I’d still have to get close and watch for the rising and falling of the chest during breathing. Just to make sure for myself.

Bravo! Bravo!

Tony's Mum
    Participant

That is a terrifying flop indeed Bun Jovi ?

Q8bunny
    Participant

Allen!

DanaNM

He seriously worries me even when I’m right there petting him! I end up waking him up half the time just to make sure he’s ok!

Sofia
    Participant

Awh I love to see buns flopping, it makes my heart so full to see such happy buns ♡
    Sorry I’m joining in on the thread halfway through the month

LittlePuffyTail

Your buns are both so, so cute, Tony’sMum!!!

Lol @ Allen!!!! That’s hilarious!!!

Oh, the dreaded double heart attack flop!!!!

My husband trying to eat fruit…..the struggle is real. 

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.