Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE September pics

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Gina.Jenny
    Participant

White rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit, with their plus one and twos 

jerseygirl

Aww, nose rubs all around!

White rabbit white rabbit white rabbit !

Edit to add:  I just noticed Jennys moult line. It looks like a furry bunting !

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

All five are moulting  Jenny’s is the most noticable though  

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

Whitw Rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit! 

Moulting white Rabbit!!! here too! She is beginning to drop some serious coat! There is fur wafting thru the air… and into my coffee cup!

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

In the flop pic it was 95+ degrees that day and I was baking two cakes and she chose to flop rt at the kitchen doorway! Not like I didn’t have to rush back and forth to watch cakes or anything, right my dear BunBun?!?!?

Q8bunny
    Participant

Say whaaat?! September already??!

Hazel
    Participant

Gina.Jenny: I can’t believe how great Podgey is looking! If I didn’t know what happened, I wouldn’t even notice the tiny head tilt! Makes me so happy to see him recover. 

Muj: She’s beautiful, moulting or not!

Moult monsters galore! It’s amazing how they all seem to be moulting at the same time across the whole world. Is it some kind of secret communication? Is that why they’re always getting in our cables? Who knows ^_^

Speaking of moult: MOM! not while I’m on the cr@pper!

Breintje has soms heavy moult in his face, and it makes me realise how tiny rabbits’ heads are. There’s over a centimetre of fur covering their face. He’s also lost some weight, so we’re giving him more pellets and some sunflower seeds for more energy and a better coat.

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

@Q8. I know right! Before we know it everyone will be running around going nuts because it’s holiday shopping season…. there will be a nip in the air, pumpkin pie spice everywhere, ?and even though it now feels like where in the world did the hottest summer we’ve ever had go, we will be getting ready to pull out those dreaded snow shovels again… I’m feeling some Post Traumatatic Snow Disorder coming on from last year…. gooooodneeeesss! Makes me shudder! My entire neighborhood didn’t put their snow shovels away last year until,the end of May! ?

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

And thank you so much Hazel! We have so many cutie pies here! But my son is also beginning to ask me Mom, am I cuter than Bun? (I think he realizes there are more photos of her on my phone these days…?…. so I simply do what any good mother should do and tell him the total absolute truth. “Mujeeb, she is a bunny, they are the epitome of cuteness! You are a handsome young man, she will always be cuter than you and you will always be more handsome than her!”

jerseygirl

Haha! Good answer, MM&B, good answer!

BunBun looks very chilled out there. She almost is doing a draft-stopper pose lol.

Hi Breintje! Those eyes…that face… <3

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Poor Breintje, no privacy  there’s a similar pose of Podge in a thread called ‘The Daily Podge’ somewhere some time back…

Black rabbit, black rabbit, black rabbit – in a very respectable burrow 

Its now 2 full bunny lengths into the ground  

Q8bunny
    Participant

Love love love Breintje’s hula skirt

Bladesmith
    Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 9/01/2018 9:56 AM

Say whaaat?! September already??!

Oh Lort, yes please.  Puts us that much closer to Floriduh’s one cool month.  I hate this heat SO much.

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

Bladesmith! Come up to NY! It’s a solid crap shoot up here! Any season, any time of the year, at all anymore! It’s a complete learning curve, we get what we get and we don’t get upset! Even my son said that the stores can now sell winter coats and swim suits at the same time and it will no longer be ironic!

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

But gosh…. I would never trade for Florida heat! Nope! I’ve been equatorial and….I’m back in NY….

Q8bunny
    Participant

Bladesmith, am I hallucinating, or did you mention a move to cooler climes?

@G.J: wow, somebunny has been busy! Hope she had a lot of fun 

Breintje, ya filthy animal… He has a new habit of napping in the litter box, which leaves him smelling rather funky at times. Is he having his drunk freshman phase at the ripe age of 6? Spot the differences:

Hazel
    Participant

Posted By Muj Mom N Bun on 9/01/2018 11:34 PM

“Mujeeb, she is a bunny, they are the epitome of cuteness! You are a handsome young man, she will always be cuter than you and you will always be more handsome than her!”

Nice save! 

Oh Breintje, you’re killing me with your adorable, tiny face!  He is just so cute!

Gina.Jenny: Wow that’s some impressive digging!

Ellie: Oh, nooo…. 

Tony's Mum
    Participant

I have to say, I had missed Breintje’s little face!

^_^ Thank you

So err… want to bunnysit ’til the end of moult season?

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

Ellie…psst…. let me let you and all in on a little secret… ……

I usually dont go around showing these… after all, BunBun has told me she would do some serious bunstruction on my favorite red chair… and my rug… she may even begin digging into the corners and torture the refridgerator for a serious shake down…. but I will show just this one picture… after all, she is a little lady! 

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Snickers is catching the digging bug from Jenny 

Jenny’s tunnel is 2 foot deep, I just took the tape measure out!

Tony's Mum
    Participant

The buns attacking me for morning treats

Q8bunny
    Participant

Cuteness overload!

GJ: Guess you won’t have to trim any nails this season.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.