Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE September Piccies!

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Reeem
    Participant

rayray — resize your picture , we need some pics !

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Ha ha thanks Reem and RayRay.

Rayray, you can try re-sizing them, or if you have photobucket load them up there and just post a link to the photos.

Boing
    Participant

@MoxieMeadows. They’re sold on Amazon. 1 is 3’x3′, but I put 2 together so it’s 3’x6′.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B000FS6INU/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1441828141&sr=8-1&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=pet+pen&dpPl=1&dpID=410Op7qhSTL&ref=plSrch

I have extra panels too- I really wish I had the room to make it 12’x3′!!

Cincinnati is 7.5 lbs, Miss Gabster. Holly is 6.5.

I took some pics of his set up that I’ll post later (I’m on my phone, at work now).

I can’t see any new pics on account of that! Though I’m sure everyone’s bunnies are awesome!!

BunsAndDolls
    Participant

SO many cute photos already…I’ll have to take a few new ones when I get home. I’ve been away from the buns for a few days, so I’m in need of some play time tonight anyway.

rayray
    Participant

I can remember if I posted any of these… So my apologies if some repeats.

Ziggy went crazy and was running and binkying all over the couch.  Then he passed out next to me.   I just wanted to kiss his little white belly!!!

And here is Lily attempting to jump onto the coffee table.  She’s so cray-cray & adventurous.  Even Ziggy can’t keep up. lol!

True love!

rayray
    Participant

Oh!  And here’s a pic of one of the rivers by my place.  I’ve never seen the water this still on it!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Ziggy and Lily are so cute together! And the river is beautiful!

Boing
    Participant

Lily determined to jump is adorable!

Here is Cincinnati’s pen.

Boing
    Participant

Could it be?!  Is that a BB rye twist?!

It is! It is!

Are you sure that’s edible???

Nom, nom, nom, nom, yes!

This is MY rye twist!

MissGabbster
    Participant

Awww, Bindi with his friend is adorable.

I want Oscar’s life; biggest worries are where to chill and where’s the food at?

Bubble’s is a master lounger too.

Moxie ♥ She’s such a big, beautiful fluffy.

Looks like Lily’s antics make Ziggy tired.

Ok, so small cat; big bunny. ooh, a rye twist! How fun! He looks like he enjoyed that.

jerseygirl

Mxm, You did great with the photos. Never seen so many of Moxie at once!   She is such a cool looking bunny.

We are getting some true spring weather here this week.  I been waiting to get chance to put buns outside for change of scenery. Only Rumball went today.  He had a little salad of wheat grass, ribwort plantain and thistle.

photo image_zpswdjtnvjr.jpg
     photo image_zpsngcxk3he.jpg
     photo image_zpsx8xxbyxo.jpg
     photo image_zpsltvpuysi.jpg

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Jerseygirl—- Do your buns know what not to eat when they are outside? And Rumball is so cute.

jerseygirl

They seem to have a fair idea. I dont let them free roam like I used to, so the stuff he was eating I gave to him. I used to let Jersey and Rumball free roam. Jersey used to eat sour-sobs which I tried to keep her away from because they’re high in oxalates or something… And Rumball would try eat agapanthas so I’d be pulling them off him.
    The buns tend to sit under their hidey boxes when outside and hardly eat. So much for getting sunshine! I notice they’ll start to graze in the late afternoon though.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Okay thanks JG. I wasn’t sure because some animals can kinda sense what they shouldn’t eat, while others will eat anything and get sick!

Nora
    Participant

Here are a few new ones of Pippin–need to get some more good ones of Fíli!

He KNOWS he is just the cutest!

My boyfriend caught in the act of loving the bunny more than he admits! Also, Pippin likes my boyfriend more than he likes me. Sigh. *I* never get couch cuddles from Pippin!

I came home to this today. Poor Pippin looked so depressed! But he was just being his usual lazy self. =)

The bonding box! This is how we have resumed bonding. So far so good, but we’ll see if they can handle a bigger area. They still only seem to barely tolerate each other within the bonding box.

LBJ10

Aww, look at Rumball and Pipin! I wanna squeeze them.

Someone asked for a Leopold picture. He was actually sleeping with his face on the baby keys. I went for the camera, zoomed in, and this was all I got. *sigh*

jerseygirl

Cute loppies guys! LBJ, it’s been an age since I’ve seen Leo!

I just gave this to Timbu. Wonder if it will last…
    He has a pet bed thing you can just see next to it but it’s a bit more open style. He ignored that one for ages and then in the last year, he took to using it. Even flops in it. I betting he’ll favour the old one over this new one but i couldn’t resist getting it.

photo image_zps1oeqtvap.jpg

Sindri
    Participant

I love everyone’s pics. I am so behind on here I need to get some new ones of my babies on here in their new setup.

Hazel
    Participant

JG: Rumball is such  a cute guy! You need to post pictures of him more often! Timbu in his bed is adorable.

Same goes for Leopold, what a cutie!

Nora: Love the bonding cube picture! They don’t look too happy… I’m glad they’re making progress though!

Moxie looks so huggable and soft! Does she like her treats now?

“I know she’s here somewhere…”

Pretty eyes:

BunsAndDolls
    Participant

So many cuties! I’ve been crazy busy this month, so I haven’t taken many pictures, but I stopped to take a few last night!

Kitkat is molting like CRAZY…so much hair…so she has a funky fur pattern right now, lol

photo 9CDD150E-4B7F-4870-9BB5-761B9B31C710_zpsghhc0nsx.jpg

photo A73EEECE-0AB8-40A1-951B-A3BF3B209AEC_zpstxueikge.jpg

And Toby is just Toby…big lazy bum

photo 3810050A-13AC-4139-895F-FF13CF65B0EA_zpsvg3ll8kv.jpg

tori rose
    Participant

I love all the pics this month! I need to take more to post this month):

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Hazel— I don’t know, the dog got to them… LOL 

I’m thinking of making one with blueberries, and possibly pineapple next time. 

Hazel
    Participant

Moxie: LOL! Well at least they didn’t go to waste. Pineapple sounds good!

BunsAndDolls: KitKat is beautiful even when she’s molting! She can totally pull it off.  I love Toby’s giant ears!

We found these at Walmart today and had to take them home!

“Hey there, buddy. Groom me.”

“How about you, Foxy?”

“I hope you saved the receipt, I’m pretty sure these things are defective.”

Boing
    Participant

Lovely pictures! I especially like the cat having taken over the rabbit’s tunnel.

jerseygirl

Yeah, KitKat is totally rocking the body mullet!

I need to visit photo threads more frequently.
    So much to look at! Finally have some decent internet access so hopefully I can more often.

Hazel, you take the best photos! Love that last one of Oscar as it looks like he’s got something to say.
    And that one of Lily in the tunnel…stunning. She is a supermodel, truly.

Rumball thanks you for the compliment.  When I first brought him home, I thought he was the oddest looking bun. I only had Jersey then, an uppy-eared rabbit. So Rumball’s flat head, lopped ears and tubby body looked strange to me. Now I can’t get enough of his face.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.