Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE September Chat

This topic contains 219sd replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  LBJ10 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 220 total)
  • Author

Bam

Andi, speaking of fluff, I have been lint-rolling both Bam and Yohio lately. They’ve never been prettier and best of all, no fluff flying around! Maybe you could try that with Henry. Or I could try if I manage to catch him in some other dream =) They don’t seem to hate being lint-rolled like they hate being brushed.

I didn’t really celebrate International Rabbit Day =( We went sailing and the buns stayed at home =/

AndHenry
    Participant

I didn’t celebrate International Rabbit Day either – I didn’t know about it, ha ha ha! And as far as Henry is concerned, every day is bunny day!

TBH I have given up on the fluff, though I have moved Henry’s set up (feeding trough and toilet) into the bedroom to help reduce the fluff throughout the house and it’s worked! I was worried he may not spend time out here when I’m out here, but he does. The dog’s follow me and Henry follows the dog’s! All good, ha ha ha!
    But when I thought the fluff in the bedroom from him sleeping under the bed couldn’t get any worse – it did! I sneeze twice as much everyday! But the rest of my house is sorta fluff free…. LOL!

Bam

It’s Rabbit Day all year round here as well!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Uh-oh MissG, are we talking about a bunny NO.2? I am thoroughly interested.

BunsAndDolls
    Participant

Happy Monday, everyone! I can’t believe I didn’t even know it was International Rabbit Day! I’ll have to take some pictures tonight to make up for it, lol. I have to grab KitKat for a good brushing tonight anyway, might as well do a photo shoot after I claim some of the fluff. She’s still sporting her bunny mullet, it’s too funny.

And thanks – I agree that the job loss thing was probably a blessing in disguise. He’s been much happier at work, even if he is back to delivering pizza. At least it’s a job he knows and people that he likes.

Does anybody here play FFIV online? My husband is addicted to it, and we recently bought it for me to play as well, so we can play together. Just curious if anybody else is wandering around there, lol.

Bam

I’m so glad emm_renn reminded us of the big day so I could give the buns an extra cookie each.
    (Yes, they would’ve gotten their extra cookies anyway, but don’t tell them that.)

B&D, a bunny mullet sounds too cute! Please give us before-and-after pix!
    I don’t play online games, I’m too old  

Bam eating a cookie 

And for those who’d like to see this little marvel of a bunny boy eat his cookie on YouTube: 

Cottontail
    Participant

Moxie – I’ve never actually given Tilly any fresh bellpepper but she’d probably like it.
    The bag of treats did not survive, sadly… Tilly took a note out of Pete’s book and climbed a bookshelf to get to the bag. I found it shredded and empty laying on the floor the next morning between two very content, well-fed, flopped-out bunnies. Needless to say they were very grumpy and didn’t understand why there was no bed-time biscuit later on.

Bam

Cottontail, it’s so frustrating when your pets find your bridge pets’ notes. My dog only last year or so found my dog Nala’s old collection of notes on how to position herself where she’s most in the way and where people are most likely to trip over her.

MK
    Participant

Hi All I’ve been gone for months I’ll never catch up!!! I’m attempting to write a paper on Ishi and Kroeber and it isn’t going too well…..

MissGabbster
    Participant

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

I KNEW IT!!! (haven’t even seen the thread yet lol, that’s how sure I am!)

Bam

MissG, you really did celebrate International Rabbit Day =)

Sindri
    Participant

I had no idea there was an International Rabbit Day. MissG you did celebrate it well! I didn’t celebrate it since I didn’t know about it.

I haven’t been on much lately due to the fact that I am cleaning my house like I have never cleaned a house before and it is extremely time consuming. I am still working on it but just have the kitchen and laundry room to go through. The kitchen is going to take a good while since I want to go through all the cabinets and clean them out.

The bunnies are doing well. They are funny. I removed the carpet out of the closet from their old rabbit room and added it to their space in their new area and they spend a lot of time on that carpet. my husband said it probably reminds them of their old room. It expanded their space nicely. I can’t wait until this house sells and we are in our new house where they have their own room again. I want them to have as much space as possible to play in. Kilala really loves to do her zoomies and binkies in the evenings so she could definitely use more space. Sometimes Usagi looks freaked out when she is running around playing. He has an expression on his face like “Whats wrong with her mommy has she gone crazy?”

I hope everyone is doing well. I wish I had time to comment to everyone but I need to get some more work done. Take care everyone!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

I can’t believe it is already almost October!

LBJ10

Oh, I thought I replied yesterday. LOL

I’m exhausted. Took a very, uh, energetic group on a field trip today. We looked for frogs. Didn’t catch any. Then I came home an discovered the dog had peed in her bed. =\

MK – What’s Ishi and Kroeber?

Sindriona – I take it you mean you have never taken everything apart and cleaned every nook and cranny. Yes, that does take forever. LOL

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

It has been raining non stop for over 24 hours. Our property is FLOODED, up to your ankles, and the drainage “rivers” are working as fast as they can to drain the water off of the property, and the chickens won’t go in their run because of the rain (even though we have sand in there so their area isn’t flooded). I sat in there with them for like an hour, giving them treats and talking to them. Crooked beak (we are working on a better name for her, my sister suggested Crookina lol) is so friendly, she will always come up so you can pat her.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

I decided for my birthday I’m just going to have an all night movie marathon with my 2 best friends. We are probably going to watch movies like “If I stay”, “The Fault In Our Stars” and “Paper Towns”.

redbunbun
    Participant

Tossu and my boyfriend are finally getting along! My boyfriend is more of a cat and dog person, and he’s never had any pets that were prey animals before, so he tried to play with the bunnies the same way he tried to play with cats and dogs. Obviously, the average rabbit won’t really respond to that, so my boyfriend always kind of thought that Tossu is a bit boring, but they would leave each other alone and get along famously that way. Once Sukka came along, though, my boyfriend fell in love. He’s consequently started making a huge effort to be Tossu’s friend as well, using the techniques he’s learned from interacting with Sukka.

I caught the two of them cuddling when I went away for a bit to take a shower yesterday! I’m a bit jealous, since Tossu used to only cuddle me (), but at the same time, I’m pretty elated. My boys are finally friends! <3

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

I’m glad your boyfriend and Tossu are getting along redbunbun!

LBJ10

Moxie – That sounds like a good birthday party. We always did slumber parties when I was in middle/high school for my friends’ birthdays. And yes, we would stay up all night watching movies.

redbunbun – Aww, that sounds so sweet. Yeah, bunnies have a different way of “playing”. I’m glad your boyfriend is connecting with them.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 220 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.