Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Rabbit picture Competition!

This topic contains 552sd replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Boston's Mama 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 553 total)
  • Author

Love4Bunny
    Participant

Oh my goodness, you also have a black, shiny lop named Thor?!!

ThorBunny
    Participant

Yes but she is a girl bunny (we thought we were getting a boy but loved the name so we kept it anyways)! Maybe we could call her Thor-ess? Thor-ina?

Aw your Thor is so cute!

Love4Bunny
    Participant

Thanks, ThorBunny! So is yours! I was trippin for a sec cos I thought it was my Thor, hahah. They look identical.

I think whatever you wanna name your bunny is totally fine. Thorina is very cute, though. It reminds me of the word, “Tiara”. I just looove black bunnies. Is yours friendly or reserved? (Mine is friendly and bossy).

BunnyFriends
    Participant

Loving the ears everyone! The rabbits are just too cute. I’m going to wait a bit longer before choosing and if a person hasn’t come by then I’ll pick.

Also, Thor and Thor is hilarious. How’d you get Thor (or Thorina ) to sit still with those on?

ThorBunny
    Participant

L4B: Lady-Thor is chill and friendly with people and also extremely bossy! I swear, she thinks we exist to serve her

BunnyFriends: She is a sucker for pets, I can pet her into a bun-loaf and she’ll just stay that way hoping for more, giving me time to adjust ears and snap an embarrassing picture, lol!

Azerane

Oops, nearly missed an ear theme, can’t do that, not with miss Luna about!!  I just love her ears! 

Love4Bunny
    Participant

Posted By ThorBunny on 4/20/2017 2:49 PM
    She is a sucker for pets, I can pet her into a bun-loaf and she’ll just stay that way hoping for more, giving me time to adjust ears and snap an embarrassing picture, lol!

That’s crazy cos I can also groom “General Zod” Thor into a down position, and a loaf position by gently grooming his eyes and ears. It’s so predictable, it’s practically clockwork. Wow, that is crazy.

BunnyFriends
    Participant

Okay, since we now have the six people with their pictures, winner is Luna! I love that curve in her ears.

(For any one picked in the future, someone made a list of all the previous themes on page 24)

DaButtercup
    Participant

Yaaaay! Congrats Luna

Azerane

Yay thank you. I love her ears too

Next theme, is bunnies eating!

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Love4Bunny
    Participant

Okay, game over. Next theme

PS: Podge has a fan club. We all love our bunnies, but he didn’t become famous for no reason!

jerseygirl

I thought the same. Saw his picture and said “Winner!”

Ava
    Participant

The third picture is amazingly cute!
    <—Does this avatar count? om nom nom

Boston's Mama
    Participant

i dont have a pic of either of mine wating food but i do have one of baby oakley eating his toy 

Love4Bunny
    Participant

Oakley looks like a soft toy! <3

Krayl
    Participant

I just found a picture of Jerry when he was only 3 weeks old. He’s a Flemish giant.

Blue Moon
    Participant

i cant even tell where we are at for this thread but if I’m not mistaken we are still on bunny ears. Right???????????

here goes………………………………………POPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                

BunnyFriends
    Participant

Blue Moon – I chose As to pick a new theme, which is bunnies eating

Krayl. Jerry “thinks” he a Flemmie !!! Reminds me of Simba aspiring to become his Dad !!!

Ps : Don’t forget the BB rule about not posting pics of baby bunnies under 8 weeks but very cute….

Blue Moon
    Participant

oh oops

Blue Moon
    Participant

Tony's Mum
    Participant

I can’t get any cute pics of Tony right now becauase he’s still in a cone and pretty annoyed at me lol, but here is one from when he was only a few months old, tasting his first Timothy hay!

ThorBunny
    Participant

“Parsley Fangs” 

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 553 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.