Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Rabbit picture Competition!

This topic contains 552sd replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Boston's Mama 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 553 total)
  • Author

Deleted User
    Participant

I know, it is annoying that I cannot let them out unless I am prepared to sit by the tree watching ready to shoo them away (it’s only been up 1 day and im tired of it already haha)  

I will be using the fence panels from the pen to block it off in future. It’s just a pain because whilst i’m over the other side of the room taking the pen apart at start of playtime or putting the pen back together at bedtime they could be under the tree so I need another pen really haha

DaButtercup
    Participant

Lets bring this thread back!

New topic: Best bunny tongue! 

E.g.:

Boston's Mama
    Participant

I didn’t have Oakley when this was out so catching up fuzzy tail 

Q8bunny
    Participant

LOL OM

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Q8bunny your bunny is ADORABLE!!! I was just looking at his photos in this thread and oh my gosh I want one!!!!!
    We don’t have lionheads here – but I wish!!!!!
    Love his colour too!

Love4Bunny
    Participant

Oakley’s mama, my hubby also took one look at Chewie and (I quote): “Oh my gosh, that is the most adorable bunny”. You guys are on the same wavelength here. Chewie is a handsome lil fluffball.
    Also, that fuzzy tail pic is awesome because of the way the ears drop from behind. My lop has helicopter ears so I miss that cute little squished look lops get when their crowns? drop “properly”.

Reese, that’s a perfect bunny tongue.

Boston's Mama
    Participant

I love the helicopter look too I fell in love with the breeders airoplane ears bubba but two boys wouldn’t be best option for me …. if I had got him to I wanted to call him Pilot because of the ears
    Oakley has an amazing crown and his ears were looped fully before he was 3weeks old
    Do you a lion head too? ( looking at your signature photos )

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Q8bunny
    Participant

Hahah! Perfect!

Love4Bunny
    Participant

Thanks, O.M. Pilot is a great name for a helicoptered lop. Wow about the ears. I knew I recognised something diff. about him! Yes, that’s my lil girl – Mr Google calls her a chocolate lionhead, specifically. I adopted her, but she looks perfect by my minimal awareness of breed standards, so I don’t know why anyone would give her up (if that’s what happened). She’s got the tiniest little skirt of angora? fur at the base of her bum and that goes all the way around. She is so funny, she loves it when her “mane” gets groomed. She actually starts purring, hahha.

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Oh so cute to the purring !!!
    Love your lops name too !

DaButtercup
    Participant

Good one picture so far! only need 5 more!

BunnyFriends
    Participant

If nobody minds, I’m going to take the liberty of starting a new round in hopes of revival. New category I’m going to make best ears.

(Reese – hope this is okay w/ you.)

(Admins — sorry if I should not have bumped. Just figured since it was bumped in January from November it would be okay.)

LongEaredLions
    Participant

Eek! Let me see your best ears!
    I’m moderately sure my own bunnies don’t have ears, or are they hidden under the fluff?

jerseygirl

BunnyFriends
    Participant

LOL, beautiful ears Jersey

jerseygirl

Lol, why thank you.   One of them is Elvish/Pixie but it doesn’t show too well in the photo.

I do have rabbit ears to submit for the catergory..

This is an older pic I have of Ailis, not long after she first came to live with me.

Ears for yeeears…

Love4Bunny
    Participant

Impressive, JG!

Love4Bunny
    Participant

OOH! Just got some unexpected ear shots from Sir Crankypants.

The Viking

photo 20170419_132454_zpsqxdrxxbf.jpg

The “Chopper” (or the Aerobic Workout – and I ALWAYS think of Richard Simmons, haha!)

photo 20170419_132457_zpsx6zmo4lj.jpg

DaButtercup
    Participant

Turtle with ears!

DaButtercup
    Participant

Double post, I edited it

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Oakley has a kink in one of his in the cartlidge – he was born with it
    <<<< The one on that side

ThorBunny
    Participant

I shared this photo before in my welcome post but it seems appropriate 

Thor is jealous of all the up-earred bunnies 

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 553 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.