Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE October Chat

Viewing 107 reply threads
  • Author
    • Azerane
      4688 posts Send Private Message

Ailis, Olaf, Apollo

You know you’re a crazy bunny lady when “cleaning off the spare bed” means picking up piles of vine clippings  The bunnies are happy now because I’ve dumped them on top of their cage for now and they’re able to reach them, nibbling on them through the bars.

October has been good so far, I’m on leave from work. Went to the beach yesterday with my friend, 2 kids and 2 dogs in tow. Had a great time. Positively exhausted today. Been doing some kitten prep, aka nesting  Bought some bowls, a placement, extra cat towels (for around litter trays and bowls), some new toys etc etc. My money goes to bills, food, pet stuff, and if there’s anything left, me stuff. 

• joea64
        Participant
        1423 posts Send Private Message

Tsk, tsk. Late! Oh well, I did keep up the side by saying “white rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit!” – several times – to Panda and Fernando.

I’m going off tomorrow for an American Civil War expedition to Gettysburg (PA), Antietam (MD) and Harper’s Ferry (WV). Rabbits don’t much care for cannon fire, I feel sure, so they’ll be sojourning in the “bunny hotel” at Friends of Rabbits (which, being in Columbia, MD, is right on my path north) for the weekend.

• Tony's Mum
          Participant
          431 posts Send Private Message

AUTUMN!!!!!!!!!

My favourite season. I’m so happy in my jumpers and boots again.

• TheDuchess
            Participant
            39 posts Send Private Message

I dropped Ophelia at the rescue so they could watch over her while we’re away on a trip. Last time I brought her on a trip, she was just a stressed mess. I expected her to be terrified and super frozen still, like she normally is in new situations… but I’m actually impressed with her! She did a few thumps when she first was put into the cage but then she went about exploring and was eating hay by the time I left. SUCH a relief, because I thought she was going to refuse to eat, and she’s just gotten over that little stasis episode… I wonder if being around all the other bunnies is actually calming for her? I was really surprised at her behavior. Hopefully they will be able to do some dating while we’re away!

• Q8bunny
              Participant
              6345 posts Send Private Message

I’ve been loving this week – fall is my favourite season, and we’ve had crisp air, rain, fog, the smell of woodsmoke and crunchy orange leaves… and then today the weather peeps announced more snow west of us and a return to tropical weather for us.

My friend and I went to a photography day (expo, seminars, etc) on Sunday. It was at the local pioneer village, which is located in a conservation area by a lake. They, too, do War of 1812 reenactments, and I thought of you, Joe, since you’ve mentioned similar before.

• Azerane

Is a few days late for the new month’s thread, I guess nobody had anything really exciting to say

Spring here! I’m loving it. Warmer weather, birds everywhere. The bird bath has been a flurry of activity lately. The other day I saw 8 different species use it, 2 introduced and 6 native. I suspect there’s at least another two species (probably more) that use it but haven’t actually seen them do so. Bird watching is a nice joint activity for Jasiri and myself, lol.

TheDuchess, I hope you have a lovely time away. I’m sure Ophelia will do great while you’re away. Does that mean we can hope for an addition to the bunny family upon your return?

Just spent the last 24 hours fighting with Google Photos. I’ve never used it properly before for phone back up and syncing. So copying over those 4000+ photos took forever, then the program is smarter than it should be with file deletion etc. Think I finally have it figured.

• joea64
                  Participant
                  1423 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Q8bunny on 10/03/2018 7:59 AM

I’ve been loving this week – fall is my favourite season, and we’ve had crisp air, rain, fog, the smell of woodsmoke and crunchy orange leaves… and then today the weather peeps announced more snow west of us and a return to tropical weather for us.

My friend and I went to a photography day (expo, seminars, etc) on Sunday. It was at the local pioneer village, which is located in a conservation area by a lake. They, too, do War of 1812 reenactments, and I thought of you, Joe, since you’ve mentioned similar before.

Speaking of which, a number of living-history reenactments for both Union and Confederate units are being held every weekend at the Gettysburg NMP (National Military Park), as well as Antietam, through the end of October. This is the schedule, more or less:

Thursday afternoon (I’m aiming to get up there in the early PM) – Eisenhower National Historic Site, where Ike lived off and on after World War II. His home is located to the southwest of town, behind Seminary Ridge.

Friday – Museum and Cyclorama (a huge 360-degree painting; there’s another one in Atlanta, GA, commemorating the Battle of Atlanta on July 22, 1864) in the morning; guided tour of the battlefield in the afternoon.

Saturday – Catching up on whatever wasn’t covered the previous days; living-history events between 11 am and 2 pm.

Sunday – travel to Antietam in the morning, another guided tour of the battlefield plus the park museum

Monday – Harper’s Ferry National Historic Site (the site of the John Brown raid on the arsenal), then back to pick up the buns and then home

https://www.nps.gov/gett/index.htm Gettysburg NMP

https://www.nps.gov/anti/index.htm Antietam NMP

https://www.nps.gov/hafe/index.htm Harpers Ferry National Historic Park

• graysonbun
                    Participant
                    123 posts Send Private Message

hi BB friends!!! I haven’t been on for a while but i’ve still been lurking — i’ve just started college in august!! I’m a freshman at a college in my town. I’ve decided to most likely move back home as it’s a lot cheaper, & I really miss my bunny boys. Glad to see it looks like everyone is doing pretty well. I love autumn so i’m LIVING for this weather here in michigan! [also I feel like most on here are older so you may be surprised to find out that a youngin like me actually really loves this forum and talking with you all!!] that sounded better in my head hah, but I sometimes do wonder how many people there are on here that aren’t middle aged or older?? anyway— that’s a bit of an update on me! I plan to be checking & posting more actively now!!

• Ellie from The Netherlands
                      Participant
                      2512 posts Send Private Message

That re-enactment trip sounds really cool Joe, do you play as well?

@TheDuchess: That must be a real comfort to hear, happy dating to Ophelia ^_^

@Lindsey: yikes, I can imagine you missing your bunny boys. Luckily our local campus allows pets as long as they don’t cause a disturbance. I freak out when I’m away from Breintje for half a day, so I can’t imagine living apart…
                        The age on the forum here varies a lot, we’ve got teens and people well into their senior years. I’m 34 myself.

Happy that Breintje has made a full recovery: he got ill on Sunday just before midnight. He scared the wits out of me going limp and being ice cold. He also hid in the farthest corner he could find which rang all my alarm bells. Luckily it was just a gas episode and he was quite happy and active when he licked my hand to wake me in the morning. I had nodded off on the couch with simethicone in my hair, a stain in my sweater and a turd in my slipper. Ah, bunny owner life…

Breintje also learned a new command in the last couple of days. I now know when to wrap him in a banket ^_^ He has this new way of sleeping where he wants to be wrapped in a blanket with my left arm around him. Then he leans into my arm and instantly drifts off into REM sleep. So cute!

• Rabbitpossm
                        Participant
                        66 posts Send Private Message

Q8bunny: was that upper canada village?! I went there so often as a kid, so great.

@lindseybuns: Conrgratulations on starting college! I hope you have a great time and enjoy the school you’re at! All the crisis’s and panics will be worth it and will be surrounded by much better things even if it’s hard to see them sometimes, so remember to focus on the good things about it and why your’e there! (I just graduated from university in May, so I feel nostalgic about the start of school and feel obliged to pass on advice. And that being said, I too am a youngin here!)

Ellie: very happy to hear that Breintje is well! That sounds terrifying o__o and oh my god, bunny burrito naps, sounds so adorable! I immediately want to try that with sully but I don’t think he would like that.

• TheDuchess
                          Participant

A turd in your slipper XD always a riot to read your posts, Ellie! I’m glad he’s ok now! Ophelia had a bit of stasis last week requiring her to stay with the vet all day. I must have forgotten to knock on wood the last time I said she’s never had any issues like that…

Azerane, best case scenario there will be TWO additions to the bunny family I had a chance to see some of the rabbits there, and it is obvious that the rescue is a true labor of love. The “bunny barn” is actually just an additional building on the owner’s property. They house about 30 rabbits there, and they have SO many more in fosters. She said that they have around 80 total now. Most of them were just so sweet, begging for nose rubs. I wished I could take them all!

• Q8bunny
                            Participant

Rabbitpossm: no, it was Fanshawe Pioneer Village.

• Tony's Mum
                              Participant

@lindseybuns: I hope you love college! I like to think I’m young? I’m 30. I’m also in grad school so when you young ‘uns are lamenting exam season, I will too!

@Duchess TWO!? That’s amazing! Bunny rescues are a dangerous place, I know the second I stepped foot in one I knew I’d be adopting more than just Mellie as soon as I could. There’s just so many deserving of love!

Participant

Huge dilemma indeed: they all need loving homes… “Hey lady, what’s the deal with that wheelbarrow?!!”

• Azerane

Rescue volunteer: Which bunny would you like to adopt today ma’am?
                                    Me: All of them
                                    Also me: walks out of the rescue with arms full of bunnies and no money for food!

Duchess, that’s very exciting, I hope it goes well

Had to take Jasiri to the vet this morning. She started acting off on Thursday then was doing some unusual poops and lots of mucous. Fine on Friday (yesterday) then early this morning started again with the poops and mucous. She threw up this morning and there was a piece of something (packing foam or ear bud type material) that came up. So I’m hoping that’s it. We have some meds from the vet to combat the poop mush and excess mucous and inflammation etc. I failed though because we couldn’t even give her her first dose. I got it in her mouth at least 12 times but could never get it far enough in or under the tongue and she always spat it back out. I tried hiding it in a treat, she got a tiny crumb amount from that then spat the treat out, then I crushed it up and put it in cheese but she refused to eat it. So we’ve already lost a dose. I’ve never had so much trouble dosing a cat in my life. I always knew she’d be a tough one to give meds to because she’s wriggly, but I’m confident enough with that sort of thing that I thought I’d handle it ok. But no, she’s too wiggly. She doesn’t scratch or bite at all, she just wriggles, she’s like a slippery eel, lol.

• Vienna Blue in France
                                    Participant
                                    5317 posts Send Private Message

Az. Jess is a powerful eel too!!!! Haven’t had to force feed yet, but clipping nails was a nightmare !!

The way i do it now (with the vet nurse) is to hold scruff tight and cover her head in a bunny burrito….. without seeing she calms down (or has no choice) but it’s over in 30 secs as opposed to doing it ‘gently’ and her getting stressed over several minutes.

I realise you’ll have a hard time feeding with her face covered but maybe you can cover her eyes ?

Its definitely a 2-person job!!

Good luck !

• graysonbun
                                      Participant
                                      123 posts Send Private Message

@ellie — yes it’s been hard not to wake up and see them every morning, i’m very lucky that my mom voulenteered to take care of them and give them lots of love while i was gone!! i so wish that universities would allow pets, but I think that’s more of a UK/Europe thing sadly. I’m actually in the process of moving back to my parents house though, to save some money and it makes more sense because my university is literally 5 minutes away hah. Yay! i’m going to be back to seeing my boys everyday.

@rabbitpossum — congrats on graduating!! it’s nice to know there’s some other youngins on BB! thanks for the wonderful advice!! i’ll be sure to keep you guys updated on big things that happen with me.

@tonysmum— thank you very much!! ah yes exam season. that’s something i’m not looking forward to lol.

@theduchess — lucky you!! and i agree with the others, I could never go into a rabbit shelter and come out empty handed!! probably a good thing the closest one to me is an hour away, a good buffer zone.

@azerane — that sounds like not so much fun, i’ve never had a cat, but i would imagine it would be difficult to give meds to them, i hope all the best for you and her. i’ll cross my fingers that things get easier and she starts feeling more normal!!

it’s been very very rainy where i am recently, finally starting to feel like autumn! fall is for sure my favorite season!! anyone else? in michigan we experience all the seasons and they’re all very very different and i guess your “stereotypical” ones. winter is coming so that’s something i’m not excited for, as i’m right on the coast of lake michigan (which is beautiful in the summer) but in the winter we get lots of lake effect snow, which basically means we get lots and lots of snow in very short periods of time. sounds fun right??

Participant

Get well soon Jasiri! Cats are notoriously difficult to give meds to, especially when they’re still young, agile and wild. With some cats you can grab the scruff of their neck to calm them down. When that fails you can try to limit their wriggling. The cat I used to have was half feral and very difficult to contain. For his anti-flea drops I sat down on the floor my knees and gently held my cat in place with my butt and upper legs. For oral meds I had to wrap my cat up in a blanket, producing the most fearsome burrito this side of Texas.

@LB: yes, I love autumn! Best thing: to watch the mosquitoes looking for the last place of warmth…MUHAHAHAH payback! What I also love is that it’s a great season to spend your time in the kitchen. This is the start of the Dutch comfort food season. Nothing beats a stamppot or a thick pea soup on a cold and rainy day! Or boiled potatoes with hachee (spiced beef and onion stewed so long it nearly turns into gravy). Yum yum yum, time to keep a close eye on the beef sales in the supermarket! Plus side is that it’s often very cheap food you can cook in large batches. It also freezes well so you can stay indoors if the weather outside is too frightful ^_^

BTW: anyone else having the moult blues? Breintje went into moult very late in the year: he just finished his winter->summer moult 4 weeks ago. He’s been complaining about being cold for the last couple of weeks, suddenly wanting blankets etc. This week we’ve seen a sudden gas episode, increased appetite, mushy poops and yesterday we spotted loose hair on the back of his neck. You guessed it: summer to winter moult! Great… I wish I had stocks in a lint roller company.

• Azerane

@LindseyBuns, Spring/Summer are by far my favourite seasons. Autumn can be lovely, but I am a creature of the sun, lol.

Thanks guys. She seems much better today already. I think vomiting up the object was the important part.

Fortunately last night, I magically got her tablet down the very first go  Definitely needed that confidence boost to say, yes I actually can do this. I use the cat between the knees technique. This morning it took almost 10 goes but I got it down eventually Then right after she ate her whole breakfast straight away (which is amazing for her on any day). As a bunny forum I know I can say this without shame, I looking forward to seeing her next poop  In regards to nail clipping, I can actually manage that ok. I’ve never needed to do her back nails yet, but I cut the front ones when she’s in a deep sleep. It takes her a few minutes to wake up enough to protest so often I get enough time to clip a whole paw before I need to stop.

I felt awful for the bunnies last night. I went to shut them away for the night and realised they had no water left. I felt so horrid. I filled it up straight away and put it right down where they were sitting and they drank and drank. They seemed much happier after that. This is why I used to keep two bowls for them at all times, just in case. I had to take the second out because they kept filling it with hay. I just can’t believe I did that. I always check water morning and night, must have forgotten yesterday morning.

Participant

Also hoping for poops, it sounds like she’s improving!
                                              Don’t beat yourself up over the water, you found out in time before it got risky. We all know how immensely stressful it is to have a sick pet, whether it’s a cat or a bunny. No wonder that you are a bit scatterbrained at times!

Hehehe, it’s tangerine season again and Breintje goes crazy when he notices me getting ready to eat one. Today he hopped across my lap several times and bit into the unpeeled tangerine. Yuck, bitter! He was getting a bit too excited, so I put him on the floor until I was done peeling.

He sat at my feet looking up and started licking his lips. It was hilarious to see that little pink tongue darting out all the time. Yum yum, mlem mlem It’s just too stinking cute!

• Azerane

No poops yet, which in the cat world is a good thing She has been worlds better today. She wanted her breakfast and ate it straight away (rare thing for her), then not even two hours later she wanted more food, so I gave her more. Then 2 hours after that she was asking for more food, so I gave her another full meal, lol. She spent about half an hour after that racing around the house like a mad thing, and I think she’s been in a food coma ever since, lol. So pleased to see her have an appetite though, she only ate 2 small chunks of food yesterday.

Cleaned the bunny condo today, much nicer in here now without hay everywhere (for now). Apollo peed outside the litter tray on the fresh fleece that I’d put down not 5 minutes prior. He’s a pain. Happens almost every time I change the fleece.

That’s so cute about Breintje trying to steal the tangerine

• Bladesmith
                                                Participant
                                                849 posts Send Private Message

With what’s going on in the USA of late, I could REALLY use a bunny boop. Oy.

• Bladesmith
                                                  Participant

Azerane, do you have cardinals in Aussieland?  Every country should have cardinals.

• Bladesmith
                                                    Participant

Ellie, that sounds incredibly comfy!  And spoiled!  And now I’m a little envious!   (Nobody ever wants to wrap me in a blanket except to shut me up…..wanders off grumbling…..)

• Tony's Mum
                                                      Participant

What’s a cardinal?

• Q8bunny
                                                        Participant

Ellie: If Breintje were any cuter, we would probably all disappear in puffs of smoke

Bladesmith: I agree. Cardinals are beautiful streaks of scarlet that should grace every country. But bluejays are what I find truly glorious. That intense cornflower blue! *swoon*

• jerseygirl
                                                          22338 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Bladesmith on 10/07/2018 7:03 AM

With what’s going on in the USA of late, I could REALLY use a bunny boop. Oy.

Yeah…  Ive become almost an addict watching some developments from afar. Crazy times. 

p.s. Az is the bird guru but I’m pretty sure we dont have red cardinals here. Id be happy to be wrong! They are such a cool looking bird!

Participant

Posted By Bladesmith on 10/07/2018 7:08 AM

Ellie, that sounds incredibly comfy!  And spoiled!  And now I’m a little envious!   (Nobody ever wants to wrap me in a blanket except to shut me up…..wanders off grumbling…..)

Breintje says to sit on the couch next to a blanket and to get eye contact with the nearest human. Then dig the blanket a bit while maintaining eye contact. If the message isn’t understood, give them a “thicker than a bowl of oatmeal”-look and start to give short impatient taps on the couch with hind leg of choice. If no service presents itself give it a full thump and see where that takes you ^_^

We could of course start a digital cuddle blanket over here. It’s nice to see a message from you again, and we all know what you’ve been through lately. Big cuddle from me 

• Sofia
                                                              Participant
                                                              348 posts Send Private Message

Joined the thread a bit late… oops
                                                                The only season I like is summer, every other season is exam season or preparing for exams season. No thanks

• LBJ10
                                                                16870 posts Send Private Message

At my old job…

Lady: Hi! We’re from California. I have never seen a red cardinal. I would really like to see one. Could you tell me where I can find one?
                                                                  Me (raising an eyebrow): Well, if you go here (pointing at map), we have a lot of bird feeders set up in a garden. You can hang out there for awhile and see if one comes along.
                                                                  Lady: Thank you! (skips out the door)

To this day, I still don’t know if she ever saw her red cardinal. I just thought it was so funny she would ask such a thing. As if I could tell her exactly where to find one. LOL There was a male-female pair that would frequent the feeders there, but there was no guarantee.

Now Australia has all of the cool looking birds. Just think of all the types of parrots you have!

• Azerane

Cardinals are beautiful, but Jerseygirl is right that we don’t have them in Australia. Fortunately LBJ10 is correct that we have a wide array of colourful parrots to more than make up for it. There’s a pair of rainbow lorikeet that have been coming to drink about once a day. They’re quite amusing because of the way they hop up to the bath, then they don’t like to sit on the edge, they prefer to sit outside the edge and lean right over for a drink.

Some birds can actually be quite reliable in terms of where to go to find them. Though it depends on the time of year etc. so it wasn’t such a silly question

Hubby and I went to a wildlife park today. Had a great time. A few too many kids about but it is school holidays. We were lucky because Pat used to work with a friend of the owner, so she took us behind the scenes to see some babies and got a private koala cuddle. I got peed on

Participant

Gaaah! You know it’s bound to happen one day, but it sure stinks when it does.
                                                                      Breintje was very squirmy when I had to clip his nails. I accidentally cut into the quick :'(

Luckily the bleeding stopped on its own within a minute or two, but it was scary for the both of us. After lots of raisins Breintje forgave me. He’s snuggled up next to me now and looks to be totally fine.

• Q8bunny
                                                                      Participant

Awe… sorry it happened. Raisins are great for buying forgiveness, though

• Gordo and Janice
                                                                        Participant
                                                                        703 posts Send Private Message

Yes…I remember cutting Icey’s nails and especially trimming her Angora coat was so stressful for us as well as for her (probably for her because we were uptight about it and she could sense it, otherwise it probably wouldn’t have been a big deal). Never got into the quick on the nails (probably because I was so paranoid I overcompensated and left too much length) but there were a couple of times early on (the learning curve), when trying to remove some mats, I got just a little too close to her delicate pink skin and I felt like the worst human being. But she was always so quick to forgive and you were her best friend in the world in no time. Another reason why they are such profoundly wonderful little creatures. Love em, love em, love em.

And as a side note, I am truly in awe of everyone who can do the nail trims and hair trims by themselves without a second pair of hands.  If it wasn’t for Janice and our two person team, I couldn’t do it.

Participant

We often do late-night grooming sessions because he’s a solo bun: I need to take the role of partner bun to clean those hard-to-get-to places. He’s in relax mode late at night so I can easily carry him to the dining table and put him on an anti-slip towel. He often gets tangles in the fur on his rear which have to be combed out. In the beginning he’s a bit squirmy and itchy but by the end of the session I get interrupted by lick attacks all the time ^_^ He’s always very happy and super shiny by the end of the session. The cutest thing is the closing ritual where he walks towards my chest for some up-close snuggling. He likes to have his ears kissed and will cuddle up purring happily.

A shame that the nail clipping went wrong yesterday, I think we should also buy a new nail clipper, this one doesn’t move smoothly anymore. He still finished it all with the kiss&cuddle ritual, which calmed me down a lot. When I put him on the couch there were no thumps and he accepted several raisins. We ended the evening with a blanket snuggle on the couch.

• Gordo and Janice
                                                                            Participant

Sounds like the most adorable sweet potato on earth! Preciousness galore…

• Azerane
                                                                              Moderator

We’ve probably all cut a nail back too far at some point. I’ve done it. It’s awful but they seem to recover pretty quickly.

Also, no spoilers, but did anyone else catch the new Doctor Who? I think Jodie Whittaker is going to make an amazing Doctor, loved her style

• BunnyLass568
                                                                                Participant
                                                                                434 posts Send Private Message

Is it ok for me to say something sad? It doesn’t have to do with rabbits…. If it’s inappropriate then I apologize. So… my little sister lost her baby, she’s going to have to have an opperation to have them taken out. She went in to find out if she was having a boy or girl but the doctors didn’t find a heart beat so if you all could send her some healing vibes or prayers it’d be greatly appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Current: Blossom and Thumper (5 year old buns)💖💖💖💖 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, 2-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, 9-14-2020), and Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, 8-3-2022) 💔💔💔💔

• Tony's Mum
                                                                                  Participant

Oh BunnyLass, that’s heartbreaking. Your poor sister. My own sister lost her first baby shortly after she was born. I hope she gets all the support and love she needs. X

Participant

That’s horrible Wishing you and your family all the best in the difficult times!

• Muj Mom N Bun
                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                      352 posts Send Private Message

Very very sorry BunnyLasse.
                                                                                        Ellie… I’m scared to put Bun on the dining room table because I’m worried that she will decide to try to jump it… I’m just so scared of her risking hurting herself…those darn nails have to get done??‍♀️ I can’t believe I’m being smoked by a fluffy bunny here! My Fluufy Bunny! I used to trim 20+ cats nails a week at times! I was the lady who people would call after working in the shelter, to then come and clip their cats’ nails at home. I told them have 2 large towels ready, 1 for your lap and 1 for the cat, and possibly a pair of gloves. Make sure your also wearing a good pair of jeans, no shorts or skirt… this might hurt! Now, I’m getting smoked by my own fluffer! I have to sneak a small clip when she’s flopped out asleep!

Bladesmith… I love seeing the family of Cardinals and Bluejays we have rt outside my house here! We see them daily! What I am really enjoying is seeing a large increase of woodpeckers! One just zipped rt passed my face the other day! I love seeing the hawks and falcons that we have… I have an insane respect for birds of prey. I have even fallen victim being caught jumping up and down like a tourist with my head up in the sky as I’ve seen with 100% certainty bald eagles while waiting for my bus! People must’ve thought I was nuts! (What’s that crazy hijabi doing, who waits for a bus?!?!? ?) LOL

• Azerane
                                                                                        Moderator

BunnyLass, I’m very sorry to hear about your sister. Miscarriages and similar occurrences are something that many women go through, so there is plenty of support out there for her if she needs it.

@Muj Mom N Bun. Bun’s nails can be tricky, they’re so much thicker than cat nails and are more like dog’s nails. My pair fortunately don’t make much of a fuss when I put them on the table. Something that works with Luna (but not Apollo) is to hold her so that her rump is sitting on the table, and my one hand is holding her front half upright against my stomach/chest. I found an image in a blog post that pretty well shows what I mean: http://www.thebunnyguru.com/?p=1100 When you get the position of her bottom right, she just sits there and I can hold her front half with the one hand, and my other hand is free to just clip away. Apollo however doesn’t like this hold, so it really does depend on the bun. I was shown this one by an exotic vet when after Luna’s surgery to remove a rectal polyp. Regarding birds, I loved seeing woodpeckers when I was in the US. Such amazing birds.

Day 3 with the new little kitten. At the breeder’s house I thought he was going to be a bit of a shy, delicate thing. He’s not, lol. He’s a fierce, all or nothing kitten without an off button (unless he’s just had a big play followed by a big meal). He’s an absolute darling though, he adores attention and will rub up against us, headbutt us etc. Jasiri loves being petted but she was never this outwardly affectionate. He also likes laps! <3 His main fault is his meow. He screamed at me the whole hour drive home. And sometimes when we leave him in the room he screams for attention or to be let out. It's adorable, but we're trying not to encourage meow = give me what I want. So far Jasiri has been great, she's been cautious of course, but no aggression or real territorial behaviour. They've been playing together underneath the door and I've started opening up the door a crack to play with them that way where they can see each other. It's going well though, a few hisses and growls from the kitten but nothing major. Kion is a major name contender again, mostly because he's fierce and Kion is the fiercest member of the guard, but also because he has the powerful meow/roar. Otherwise I'm leaning towards Finnick, which will make him Finnick Fox.

Bunnies are doing great, they’ve seen the new kitten a couple of times when Jasiri has been shut away to let him explore the house. They don’t care, they just peeked open their eyes then kept sleeping. Little kitten is scared of the bunnies though, lol.

• BunnyLass568
                                                                                          Participant

Thanks everyone for your kind words. She had her surgery and physically she’s doing well but emotionally… it’s going to take a long time…. So again please, if you can keep sending healing vibes and/or prayers it’d be greatly appreciated. Again, thanks everyone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Current: Blossom and Thumper (5 year old buns)💖💖💖💖 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, 2-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, 9-14-2020), and Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, 8-3-2022) 💔💔💔💔

• jerseygirl
                                                                                            Moderator

That is heartbreaking. I’m sorry for their loss. xx

• Bam
                                                                                              Moderator
                                                                                              16838 posts Send Private Message

BunnyLass, healing (((((vibes))))) for your sister.

• Gordo and Janice
                                                                                                Participant

((((({{{{{vibes}}}}}))))) for BunnyLass’ sister

• Gordo and Janice
                                                                                                  Participant

Finnick is frankly fantastic for your feline and furthermore if not foremost will form fundamental personality features fortifying his fame and fortune, following him for the rest of his furry foxy future…….Finnick.

(Consciously subconscious F overload)  Did I perhaps mention that I like Finnick?

• Muj Mom N Bun
                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                    352 posts Send Private Message

Aww?Finnick is Great! He is such a major cutie! I finally got a look at him the other day when I got back on because last time, there was no pic up…

@Bladesmith a furry (very very fur laden, she is still shedding like crazy here) bunny nose boop. I feel ya’, I really do. These past weeks much less all of it, have been brutal on the mentality, well, long story short, today, my son and I created a meme! Dang, you know it’s gotta be getting pretty hot under the collar in my home when I’m sitting at a computer with my 13 year old creating politically driven memes!!!!

• Azerane
                                                                                                      Moderator

Why do spiders ruin my life? Lol. Was getting ready to go to bed in the spare room with the kitten (now probably Jasper but more on that in a bit) when all of a sudden I saw a white tailed spider on the wall. Venomous, and probably my least favourite spider because they just move creepy. I snuck out the room for maybe seconds to get a shoe, come back and it’s just gone So I call hubby to help me move stuff and look behind everything. At this point I’m having a mild panic attack when we find it in the wardrobe but it runs and hides. With no bug spray I have no choice (because I’m a child) but to move all the kitten stuff from the spare room to our bedroom. Second dilemma being that it means either shutting Jasiri out of both bedrooms, or shutting them both in my bedroom. They were introduced today and get along really well but I wasn’t planning to take this step until tomorrow or the following night. They might be too crazy together for an overnight at this stage. In any case, i wanted to be in bed an hour and a half ago and now here i am, all because of a lousy spider

Regarding kitten, aka Jasper (sorry Finnick lovers). I was just thinking about the name options today while walking and Jasper popped into my head out of nowhere, which seemed to just fit. The gemstone comes in red and oranges, and looking it up after, red Jasper is a stone of empowerment and positive energy. The name is said to mean treasurer. Aside from all that, Jasper and Jasiri sounds good But let me sleep on it in case I change my mind again

• Bam
                                                                                                        Moderator

I really like the name Jasper! It’s great for his color fur plus it’s dignified (like Somali cats undoubtedly are) and it goes excellently with Jasiri.

I think Aussies must be the bravest of people. I rather like the spiders we get here, because they arent very venomous and they catch flies and flies are a threat to bunnies. But the spiders you have are a whole different story.

• Tony's Mum
                                                                                                          Participant

I love Jasper!

• Gordo and Janice
                                                                                                            Participant

Alright, arm twisted. Jasper is cool too. I give.

• Azerane
                                                                                                              Moderator

Ok, I slept on it. He’s officially Jasper He also met the bunnies nose to nose through the playpen for the first time today (went really well and Apollo and Luna were champs). Then he discovered how to get into the bunny pen and that’s a whole other adventure.

• Azerane
                                                                                                                Moderator

Ugh, pets are stressful Jasiri is unwell again (she was sick two weeks ago after eating some sort of rubbery foamy object). She’s been fine for a week then last night she coughed a couple of times and I didn’t think too much of it. Ate well this morning and played well and was napping when she suddenly woke up with a cough and now she looks very uncomfortable, she is resting in abnormal places and is breathing like she has something stuck in her throat. Of course its a Sunday so my choice of vets is limited and more expensive, and i have to wait 2 hours for hubby to bring the car home from work, which just gives me time to freak out, lol.

ETA: Been to vet, vet wasn’t overly concerned and gave her metacam to reduce inflammation in her throat. They’re open 24 hours so if she gets worse overnight I’ll take her back, if she’s the same tomorrow I’ll probably take her in to our normal vet. Of course she acted perfectly normal at the vet. She did eat a chunk of food when we got home which is good.

• Bam
                                                                                                                  Moderator

Az: Glad to hear it, that it seems pretty ok for now I mean. Could it have been sth stuck? Like hair or even hay?

• Azerane
                                                                                                                    Moderator

Thanks Bam. She seemed to improve a little for about 2-3 hours, she ate a bit, half heartedly played with Jasper and then was back to not seeming herself. 5am now and she’s really not well, back to how she was yesterday afternoon. I’ll be ringing my usual vet as soon as they open in two hours. I don’t know if she has something stuck, if she did I wouldn’t have thought she’d be able to eat, but she looks so uncomfortable. I expect we may be in for an x ray to check for foreign objects or at least a scope down the throat. I just want her better

• LBJ10
                                                                                                                      Moderator

Oh no, sorry to hear that Azerane.

• Azerane
                                                                                                                        Moderator
                                                                                                                          Thanks LBJ10

I just got a call from the vet (they sedated her to check her throat and took a swab). They suspect viral throat infection, possibly dormant feline calicivirus that has cropped up with the stress of having a new kitten. I had them send the swab off for testing just so I know. She’s vaccinated but she could have contracted it before her first vaccination, or it could be something else. I get to pick her up in 4 hours. She’ll be on metacam, and also an antibiotic that targets that area as she said often with cats viral throat infections often have secondary bacterial ones, and if it’s not viral it’ll get on top of it right away while we wait for results. So overall, a relatively positive outcome. No need for x-ray or to remove anything stuck in the throat etc. I managed to keep myself busy all morning, dropped hubby at work, came home and then took a short drive to work with Jasper to visit people there so they could meet him, we weren’t home 5 minutes before the vet rang so it was good timing.

Now nobody else is allowed to get sick, it’s too stressful!

• Azerane
                                                                                                                          Moderator

Sorry more cat health things. It helps me to vent and I know you guys care as much about animals as I do, so it helps ?

Brought Jasiri home this afternoon. Poor thing is so sore, but she was so hungry which was great. Every evening I have to give her 0.3ml loxicom/meloxicam, and 1/2 tablet of doxycycline with food. I managed to get both in without any trouble at all, which makes me sad that she is unwell enough to not struggle. I’m so pleased that she’s eating well though. Should have test results in a couple of days to find out what she has. I’m really impressed with Jasper because he’s not bothering Jasiri at all, I think he realises that she’s sick.

Can’t wait for my pretty kitty to feel better.

• Bam
                                                                                                                            Moderator

(((((Jasiri)))))

It is good she eats, must eat to fight infection!

• Q8bunny
                                                                                                                              Participant

Poorly pets is very stressful. I hope she bounces back very quickly. (((Jasiri)))

Participant

Get well soon Jasiri!

• longhairmike
                                                                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                                                                  1069 posts Send Private Message

after 10 days,, Aspen is losing her battle with e. cuniculi,, i’ve made a follow up appointment with the vet for thursday, and it is likely going to be the final visit. i’m broken. Aspen was the last of the trio that shana and i adopted together before i got caught up in rogue rescuing,, I found shana’s goodbye note sept 5, 2016 when she ran off with some guy to live in florida.

Tabs and aspen were the last two remaining “kids” (their sister Suki died two months before she left) that i hoped shana would someday come home again to, but she remarried only weeks after our divorce was final and had a kid that june. I’m blocked online in every way, shape, and form, and everything continues to fall apart in my life.

• Gordo and Janice
                                                                                                                                    Participant

So sorry longhairmike…it sounds emotionally challenging in every way possible over there. I wish I could fix your issues with the blink of an eye or wave of the hand. Just the fact that you care for your bunnies so and got caught up in rogue rescuing endears me to you as a person. There is obviously immense good in you.
                                                                                                                                      Broken relationships and losing loved pets that kind of loosely held everything together or carry the last vestiges of such can be the absolute worst of times. I’m so sorry. I sincerely hope in the future you can look back and for you the saying will be true that sometimes it is darkest before the dawn. My heart aches you for.

And the video is priceless…

• Sofia
                                                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                                                      348 posts Send Private Message

That sounds horrible, all I can say is that I hope things get better for you. Lots of love to Aspen.

• Azerane
                                                                                                                                        Moderator

Longhairmike, I’m so sorry to hear about Aspen, how heartbreaking that is to know you’re doing everything but it’s not working. I still do wish her all the best in hopes of a turn around. Thinking of you (((Aspen)))

Not really sure how Jasiri’s going, she doesn’t seem any better yet but maybe I’m expecting too much. She did eat breakfast but then brought it up again less than half an hour later. She managed to eat 2 small bits of food a little later but has just been sleeping. She did sleep on the bed with Jasper and I last night, which was nice.

• BunnyLass568
                                                                                                                                          Participant

Healing vibes and prayers to everyone (animal included!!) ????????????????????

• jerseygirl
                                                                                                                                            Moderator

So sorry LHM.
                                                                                                                                              Sending much love for {{{Aspen}}}
                                                                                                                                              Was it Tabs, Aspen & Suki on top level of a playhouse having a secret bunny meeting one time? A remember a rather cute photo.

• longhairmike
                                                                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                                                                              1069 posts Send Private Message

Aspen’s body was just giving up,, i brought her in this morning.
                                                                                                                                                yes Tabs, Aspen and, Suki were the trio on top of the kangaroo climber.

• jerseygirl
                                                                                                                                                Moderator

Ah I’m sorry .
                                                                                                                                                  It’s a difficult thing to do, I know, but meant she could go more peacefully. Binky Free, little Aspen. 3 sweet buns reunited. They were fortunate to have you, Mike.

• Azerane
                                                                                                                                                  Moderator

I’m so sorry, Mike. Binky free Aspen.

Jasiri has been eating but still no improvement.

• LBJ10
                                                                                                                                                    Moderator

I’m so sorry Mike.

• Azerane
                                                                                                                                                      Moderator

I just heard back from the vet regarding Jasiri’s test results. Nothing good but could be worse I suppose, she has feline calicivirus. Nowhere near as severe as the rabbit one, but can have similar symptoms. Fortunately she’s vaccinated which has probably reduced how bad it is, the only visual symptom she has is swelling of the throat and gums at the back of her mouth. We can’t treat it, just have to wait until it runs its course. Unfortunately that’s not all, she also has mycoplasma which is a bacteria in the blood stream that acts like an autoimmune disorder. Fortunately the antibiotic she’s been on since Monday treats mycoplasma, we’ll just need a longer course of it.

The other bad news is that both are highly contagious. Jasper has had his first two calici vaccinations so is as covered for that as he can be, however he could still have mycoplasma so we’ll have to get him tested for that. So either Jasiri has had calici lingering in the background for a long time and it’s just cropped with the strain of the mycoplasma which she got from somewhere, maybe the vet, or Jasper brought it in with him (even though he has no symptoms of being ill at all). The vet is going to call me back with some more info, Jasper is due for his next vaccination right at the end of October but I expect I’ll have to bring him in this week to get tested just so we can get him started on treatment and he doesn’t end up giving it back to Jasiri after she’s completed her course but he hasn’t. Overall, I’m feeling a little bit defeated. But I suppose it could always be worse.

• Q8bunny
                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Az: Is it possible the kittens came already infected from the breeder? Because if so, it might be worthwhile giving her a heads up.

• Azerane
                                                                                                                                                          Moderator

Q8 that is of course entirely possible, the breeder does already know and was wondering whether she should get some of them tested but says she hasn’t had any symptoms there. Jasiri could have been carrying calici dormant since she was a kitten, and it’s just cropped up with the stress or from the mycoplasma. Mycoplasma can be passed by biting insects so it could have come from anywhere. I took Jasper to the vet and she said there’s no point in testing a kitten, about 40% of cats test positive to calici anyway (symptoms or not), and mycoplasma can’t be safely treated until 5 or 6 months of age due to side effects of the medication, unless it’s a very serious case of course then you treat and hope for the best. Jasper has been coughing/gagging a tiny bit like Jasiri, but the vet really didn’t seem concerned at this stage since all other behaviour is normal.

• Q8bunny
                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Oh. Bummer.

• TheDuchess
                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! I’m sorry to those that I haven’t kept up with on Insta! Been really busy getting settled from the move, unpacking and decorating…all my time is consumed!

I got a new job, too, as a pharmacy technician. I’m pretty excited to be branching away from the mundane, confined to desk all day work that I’ve been doing for the past 2 years. Hoorah!

• Q8bunny
                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Congrats! That’s great! A couple of my friends loved their new jobs when they switched to pharmacy tech.

• Bam
                                                                                                                                                                  Moderator

Hi Duchess! Pharmacy tech sounds very interesting! Congrats!

I had a pet-ordeal last night: Effi (GSD dog) got into the dog kibble bag and helped herself to I dont know how much food. Had to induce vomiting with mustard. A dog’s stomach can rupture from too much dry kibble, so if I hadn’t been able to make her puke I’d have had to take her in. But she did puke and it was a serious amount of food. Had to give her mustard and water three times and it mustve been horrible for her. Poor girl!

• Asriel and Bombur
                                                                                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                                                                                    1104 posts Send Private Message

Pets are always getting into the stuff they shouldn’t! When I was a kid we had a cat that wanted to eat everything it could get its paws on. Glad Effi is okay! How’s she getting along with Vilde?

• Bladesmith
                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

So my daughter is Cosplaying a gender bent Keith from the new Voltron series for Halloween this year. rest of her friends are dressing up as the other Paladins.  (I offered to go as Coran, and got a “Daaaaaaaaaddd noooo!” response.  I then suggested going as Alura, and well, vomiting was involved…)

So anywho, she wanted a Cosplay weapon, specifically the sword of Marmora, but I didn’t have enough wood.  But I DID have a large enough piece of Poplar to make Keith’s dagger, so……Still needs painting, but pretty much done.

• Gordo and Janice
                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

@Bladesmith – Skills!! Where is the metal one?

• Bladesmith
                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Please!  One last minute gotta have it yesterday crisis at a time!   Although, after making this one, I’m sorely tempted to craft the real deal……Dunno if it’d ever sell.

• Bam
                                                                                                                                                                            Moderator

Bladesmith, I’m speechless! i went to wood carving class earlier tonight, but we were painting this time. We’re not quite in your league, you might say, but it’s still so much fun!

A&B, Effi and Vilde are getting along very well. I’ve even found myself watching tv with two pets on the couch a couple of times =) I praise and reward Effi for never-minding Vilde, because she neverminds him quite spontaneously. They’ve been out together for 9 days now (supervised), and Vilde was a bit hesitant at first. It was his reaction to Effi I was unsure about, Effi has 7 years of rabbit experience, but a rabbit that’s unused to dogs could still panic over the smallest things. Here’s a pic of him from minutes ago, when I gave him a few leaves of sage and basil:

• Bladesmith
                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Don’t be too impressed gang, really. As usual, it’s all freehand and off the cuff. Just making it up as I go along. Which reminds me, it’s painted, I need to go out and collect it before it gets dark.

• Bam
                                                                                                                                                                                Moderator

Bladesmith, like that isn’t even more impressive?! Will we get to see the dagger painted? Pleease..?

• Bladesmith
                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Bam, here’s the initial paint up.  I like the look of the grip in it’s natural form, I may leave it thus.   Oh and the sigil in the middle glows in the dark, cuz that’s cool.

• Asriel and Bombur
                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Excellent craftsmanship Bladesmith! I love the glow and the dark detail

Bam: That’s nice to see they’re getting along. Gives me hope for when I get my long awaited soft coated wheaten! Vilde’s so precious in the photo! Something about those lionheads xD

• Q8bunny
                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Bladesmith, as usual, I bow to your mad skills, sir.

• Asriel and Bombur
                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Anyone have any exciting halloween plans (besides Bladesmith chilling at home with his cool new sword )?

John and I got married the day before halloween so we’re doing an anniversary/halloween weekend. We took a trip for it that was meh. So we’re trying to make this weekend really special. Starting it with burgers and shakes at Fudruckers tonight. Then tomorrow we’re going to this giant fall festival with a 3 mile corn maze in the dark and an american ninja warrior course and some paintball. I’m not the best with mazes (that’s what makes them fun, right?) so the prospect of doing it in the dark with just a flashlight is a little daunting.

We’re also joking about dressing the boys up. Obviously we won’t, and the boys certainly wouldn’t let us. But we’ve been picturing Bombur as Winnie the Pooh http://www.instagram.com/p/Bn3hJCWg9PW/?hl=en&taken-by=asriel_and_bombur and we’ve imagined Asriel as the pokemon Rattata.

• Bladesmith
                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

For the record, I ain’t seen the sword since my kid got home from school. Whoosh! Gone.

Participant

@Bladesmith: That’s a beautiful piece Bladesmith, I hope your daughter will have a great time cosplaying ^_^
                                                                                                                                                                                              That dad/teenage daughter scenario made me giggle, all teenagers go through that awkward time when they think their parents are dinosaurs. It reminded me of this pic: http://9gag.com/gag/anN4G55/you-could-be-in-slayer-and-your-teenage-daughter-will-still-think-youre-lame

@bam
                                                                                                                                                                                              : Vilde is too cute! It’s nice to see him warming up to you and Effi

@A
                                                                                                                                                                                              &B: Congrats on your anniversary, wishing you lots of fun this weekend ^_^

October really flew past for me with lots of stuff happening. We recently celebrated our 4th anniversary (October 17th), Bas gave me really cute earrings and I had an exclusive bottle of wine stored away for the occasion. Half an hour was spent on trying to find that darn bottle again, which Bas found hilarious. During his fits of giggling I’ve been compared to a squirrel, a hamster and every fuzzy rodent inbetween. He often compares me to a squirrel hiding foodstuffs for the winter: stocking up for 10 and forgetting where half of it is stored

Breintje is becoming more cuddly as he ages, he’s 6 years and 2 months now and so much calmer than when I first met him. He always bolted when he felt pressure on his body, but lately he’s starting to accept simple things like a hand resting on his back. I’ve always wanted to try rabbit massage, so I decided to give it a go and Breintje is surprisingly fond of it after some initial wtf?!-moments. He still doesn’t like to sit on my lap so I massage him with one hand while he sits next to me. Yesterday evening I was gently making circles on his back muscles down the side of his spine. He stretched out with each movement until he was flat, and stayed like that for several minutes after the massage was done. He even allowed me to pet him in that position, also touching his flanks. That was a rather special moment for our rather high-strung rabbit. Phew, who knew that there were so many levels of trust to gain with your rabbit? He’s been with me for 4 years and we still work on our bond daily.

• Bam
                                                                                                                                                                                              Moderator

Ellie, congratulations on 4 years! And on being allowed to massage Breintje! (i’m not sure which is the greater accomplishment, but probably the massage!)

Bladesmith, so beautiful. Certainly mad skills! Love Ellie’s pic of the embarrassed teen daughter.

A&B, happy anniversary! Halloween is just for kids here but I’d so love a corn maze. Sounds scary and fun! Vilde’s birthday is on Oct 30, so we are celebrating that. He can go dressed as his own hair, I think =D

• Asriel and Bombur
                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Bladesmith, you might just have to admit you’re actually a cool dad, even if they call you lame to your face xD

Ellie: that’s so sweet. I love reading stories like this about skittish buns opening up and trusting more. It’s beautiful to see those types of relationships flourish. Idk about you, but I frequently thank the good lord that I was the one who chose Az… or did he choose me

Bam: Happy birthday to Vilde! I think he’d make quite a lovely looking toupee

Thanks guys for the congrats

• Bladesmith
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

So, latest WIP….Hand carved shifter knob with skull symbol. This is the rough cut outs, lots more shaping and sanding to do.

When complete, red areas will be filled with red colored epoxy, sanded and polished. Black areas are for contrast only. The areas without epoxy will be sanded to extra fine finish (800 grit), stained the natural red oak color, and tung oil applied to shine it up and protect the wood.

It’s meant to be a tribute? throw back/reminder  to the old 60’s and 70’s muscle car shifter knobs, with a little of the Muscle car CARtoon images with their oversized shifters and such. (I dunno, I know FA about car stuff.)  If this comes out well, maybe I’ll start cranking some out to sell on Etsy.

Participant

That’s really cool! Many petrolheads love to style the interior of their car, and I think people are going to love these hand-crafted custom items.

• Bladesmith
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Thanks, Ellie!

• BunnyLass568
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Holy cow Blademith! Those are amazing! You, good sir, are true to your name; teach me your ways oh wise one!
                                                                                                                                                                                                          ——————————————————————————————————————————
                                                                                                                                                                                                          ——————————————————————————————————————————
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Umm, so being kinda awkward but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in my Instagram? I literally just made an account and posted 2 things. The reason I’m asking is because I’m gonna post mostly (key word, mostly, not 100%) animal and nature photos, the animals will mostly consist of our dogs and bunnies and with the camera and other tech issues going on I figured IG would be the best choice for that since I won’t be able to post in the monthly BB pics for a while and yeah, rambling sorry. Again, I’m just wondering! Please don’t feel like you have to say “yes I’m interested” especially if you’re not, it’s all good. Does that sound manipulative? I’m sorry if so, it’s not my intention to sound that way and I’m just gonna stop.?

• Tony's Mum
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

I’m always on board with extra bunny pictures in my feed ?

• Asriel and Bombur
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Bunny Lass: There’s an instagram thread on here somewhere. A bunch of us posted our usernames.

• Bam
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Moderator

Bunnylass: Instagram accounts are ok to link to as long as they are not commercial (trying to sell stuff). i followed you yesterday =)

Somebunny (Vilde) is turning 6 years today! 

• Gordo and Janice
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Happy B-day V!

Participant

Happy birthday little wild thing

• Asriel and Bombur
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Happy Birthday Vilde

• BunnyLass568
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Happy Birthday Vilde!

• BunnyLass568
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Posted By Asriel and Bombur on 10/29/2018 7:42 AM

Bunny Lass: There’s an instagram thread on here somewhere. A bunch of us posted our usernames.

Sorry for not replying, I thought I did. :/ Anyway thank you for letting me know! It took some time searching but I found 2 posts so I hope I got the right/most recent one.

• Bam
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Moderator

Vilde says THANK YOU 

• LBJ10
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Moderator

Aww, happy birthday!

Viewing 107 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE October Chat