Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Nov chat

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 504 total)
  • Author
    Azerane

Most vets would. When we first took Dory in to the vet because of a respiratory infection the vet asked if we’d had her checked for a chip, which we had, but he checked her again anyway. Bandit actually had a tattoo in his right ear to indicate that he was chipped (de-sexing tattoo goes in the left ear). Apollo and Luna won’t get that, but at least I know they can be traced back to me

Just had a horrible moment where dinner was almost ruined. I’m cooking chicken, I opened the oven to turn the chicken and discovered I’d somehow left that absorbent packet in with the chicken when I’d put it in the dish… Google to the rescue however, turns out it’s perfectly safe if the packet hasn’t melted or burst, and thankfully it hadn’t done either.

Yes vets of course, yes.

“Google to the rescue” lolol

Whew, close call Azerane

BunnyFriends
    Participant

Hazel – that first picture.

LOVE the pics Hazel – Is Oscar’s ‘enclosure’ (and Mosby’s!! ) hand made…. it looks very solid and maybe what I am looking to do across my whole room 4m wide… (an extendable baby gate over 4m would never hold the bun’s pulling and pushing…!)

Dface
    Participant

Got Sampras his vaccine -only 6 days and I can resume my normal carefree life of throwing my shoes and clothes wherever I feel like in the room!
    ( I’ll have to find a new excuse to not go outside and exercise now)
    Hopefully his immune system is up to the task of dealing with it after so much trauma from before and there is no reaction – the vets seemed confident enough to give it to him though. 

He was also the clinics first rabbit to have his teeth(well tooth) burred while fully conscious.The vets had their minds blown by how calm he was. 
    He’ll them do that, but he sees me with the brush and he high tails it to the nearest bolt hole. Brat.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

I love that wallpaper in the first pic Hazel…

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

I really need to learn to say no to people lol! On top of obligations to pets/family members, church, Dance, My cleaning jobs, My babysitting/nanny jobs, schoolwork, and trying (failing ) to have a social life, I tend to run around “like a chicken with it’s head cut off”, (I’m usually up at 6am and am so busy until 10pm).
    I have now agreed to join a chorus for a Christmas play next month (*gasp*, next month?) and am now choreographing a dance, and performing a dance for our church, that needs to be DONE before next month… I don’t know how I’m going to get all this done and stay sane lol!

Bam

Congrats to Sampras
    Moxie, your life seems very busy right now, but it sounds like you are enjoying it? I hope you do

Whispers at Moxie: “It’s okay, we’re all mad here….”

Now there ain’t much cuter than this video – to bam and anyone else who has a German Shepherd, this one’s for YOU xxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDLRY-MIUmA

And if you want more GS gorgeousness…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-TxKSZpZXk

Bam

Vienna, thank you, that was SO adorable! I’ve just watched the first film, I’m saving the other til tomorrow. It’s bedtime now for me and my GSD. And Bam.

Hopper
    Participant

I have a corgi/austrillian shepard mix Still absolutely adorable!!

I shouldn’t be saying this but… The Christmas Spirit has embedded itself within me and cannot be withdrawn

Azerane

I love German shepherds! Hubby and my dog requirement is a German shepherd and a border collie have to wait till I get home from work before I can watch the vids.

BunnyFriends
    Participant

I love Border Collies. They’re so smart and just CUTE!!

Azerane

Yes! A border collie has been mydream dog since I was about 12 years old

LBJ10

Doggies!!! Kitties!!!

BunnyFriends
    Participant

LBJ – what about, oh, bunnies?

LBJ10

Wow, it sure it quiet around here. I guess things were pretty quiet at work today too. Not much is going on and there isn’t much for me to do. I’m just working on random things like brochures we can’t afford to print. *sigh*

My coworker asked me how I like working there today. I told him the true. I miss my old job every single day and it saddens me that I can’t be there. Then he asked me if I’d be willing to do water quality monitoring so we can save money. =\ I mean, I can. But we need the right equipment first.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

We have two GSD/husky mixes.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Hopper— SAME! I have been listening to Christmas music all day today and yesterday, and today I even broke out the Christmas sweaters. Like, I legit wore a blue snowflake sweater in public the entire day.
    My family and friends keep yelling at me to stop since it’s only the beginning of November, but I always have a hard time getting into the spirit (until like Dec. 26th, it’s so sad ), so if it wants to come now, why stop it?

BunnyFriends
    Participant

Impossible for me to break out ANY sweaters – we’ve been in the high 70s to low 80s (Fahrenheit) the past few days. It was colder in September…

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Today was warm at around 50 F, but in the mornings/evenings it drops below freezing. Yesterday was below freezing all day (I had to break out the winter jacket lol)

BunnyFriends
    Participant

Lowest we’ve gotten before 9 PM is probably around 40 degrees. Nothing less yet, but I’m excited. I love cold weather.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

I love cold weather, but I don’t really enjoy being in it a long time if that makes sense lol. I’d need to be really bundled up, ha ha.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 504 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.