Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Nov chat

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 504 total)
  • Author
    jerseygirl

Halloween is great for kids, of course they enjoy it. But on the other hand I think it’s kind of odd how we teach them about “stranger danger” and not to take any candy from people they don’t know, but then one day of the year, it’s totally fine to knock on strangers doors and take whatever they hand out… Conflicting messages? 

@Hazel: Good point! 

@Jersey – “yeah but, yeah but, yeah but” I didn’t PAP you, I KAF you.. so not the same…..
    (That’s my story of the rule book and I’m sticking with it… )

AndHenry
    Participant

I love Hazel!

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 11/01/2016 8:44 AM

Hi! *waves*

Just want to say thank you for reaching out. I still feel awful about what happened; it coincided with midterm exams and the 48 hours I have to mark 47×20 pages AND enter report card grades. When I finally emerged and looked at my phone… let’s just say Chewie’s neck fur got a bit wet after reading my email. We love you guys. xoxo

Yay wb wow, that’s is a lot of work for 48 hrs

LongEaredLions
    Participant

I am ready for the time change…any more sleep would be so much better!

AndHenry
    Participant

Hang on! LOL!

@Andi – there’s obviously some connection with the name ‘Henry’…

AndHenry
    Participant

Told YOU!!! Damn Henry! LOL!

AndHenry
    Participant

You have a second cat Hazel???

LBJ10

Leopold’s tummy, Wooly’s blaze!

Hazel – of course! But sadly, it has turned into a reality tv show where drama is created just to get ratings.
    I think the issues on our ballot will definitely get more people out the vote. The ballot is confusing though (talked to early voters). You’re voting to either repeal the repeal or retain the repeal.

Andi – we can’t ban you, how else will we see Henry pictures?

LBJ10

Hi Q8!!! *waves* I sent you a message too.

Dface
    Participant

60% of Sampras
    Yumi’s feet nose and tail

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

We’ve been having some computer issues, (plus being tremendously busy) so I haven’t been on much. I will definitely do better at keeping up with the chat this month though.

LBJ10

MOXIE!!!!!!!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

LBJ!!!!!!!

Yay, I’m glad you’re back Q8! Glad you got my message ^_^

I’m really happy that we’re getting a new neighbour in the apartment across the hall from us. We met briefly today when I went out for groceries. She doesn’t appear to be the “play loud music and smoke weed all day”-type. We already have plenty of those in the building.
    Yay for more decent folk 🙂

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Maybe I’ll make it to the big 5000 this month?

LBJ10

I think you might!

AndHenry
    Participant

So you got my post card? 

Bam

Dear Andi, I was so happy to get that postcard =) =) =)

LBJ10

Wait, what? Smokie who?

Hazel
    Participant

Posted By AndHenry on 11/01/2016 10:38 AM

You have a second cat Hazel???? How is Lily and Oscar feelign about that? I’m not happy! LOL!
    I thought I was moving in??? I’m not good at sharing…….

Ha ha ha ha!

This is how Lily felt about it when we brought him home:

They’re pretty good friends now though.

Him and Oscar have some weird bromance going on…

Dface
    Participant

Hazel – Your pets are picture perfect. I really love the first picture. It summarizes everything about cats so well

Azerane

I’ve booked Apollo and Luna in to be microchipped When I had Bandit I got him done under anaesthetic when he was neutered, but there’s an event/promotion going on to get lots of pets chipped and it’s only $10, so I figure it’s worth getting them done. I’ve no idea how I would ever manage to lose an indoor bunny, but you never know what may happen. They’re not going to like me very much, but they’ll live

Like you say Az, you never know. I just wonder who would think to look for a chip if they were found…. But theyre never going to go astray, so its a win win situation

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 504 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.