Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE June Pics

Viewing 21 posts - 176 through 196 (of 196 total)
  • Author
    LittlePuffyTail

I should probably store the big hay bag elsewhere….

Cute Thief #1

Cute Thief #2

Evi and Sterling playtime on the porch

Ajax the Bunny
    Participant

Ajax went outside the other day for the first time (ever!) and I took some pictures; I thought you guys might enjoy them. 

Azerane

Haha yes, she is very bright!

Cutest hag bag thieves I’ve ever seen Sterling and Evi seem to have a wonderful bond.

Ajax looks like he’s loving the time outside Always love the super cute face cleaning photos too. Also I just love his hair-do

Q8bunny
    Participant

BINDI poo! Funny bunny.

Um… could SOMEone please give me back my rabbit? Seriously. Just because I’m away doesn’t mean you can just grab him.

Ajax the Bunny
    Participant

I haven’t a clue what you’re talking about 

That is an exceedingly cute periscope pose !!!! And he’ll fit right in my pocket !!

Hazel
    Participant

LPT: How cute they both are! Everly and Sterling seem to just love each other!

Azerane: That is one pretty birdie! More pictures please! 

Ajax looks pretty dapper out there, and very proud of himself! Love his hair! He’s beautiful, if I didn’t know better I would guess he’s a lady. Don’t tell him I said that, though.

Sorry there’s so much kitty in the pics, every time I try to take some of Oscar, he has to get in the middle of it. 

Sharing some kale:

M: “You sure this is edible?”

O: “Yup, try it!”

M: “Okay…”

M: “Mine’s gross, let me try yours!”

O: “TAKE YOUR STINKING PAWS OFF ME, YOU DAMN DIRTY CAT!!!”

Ajax the Bunny
    Participant

Hazel – I’ll let him know you called him dapper – without passing on you think he could be a lady Also, what a sweet looking little bun, and your cat is gorgeous too!

Awww, your bun and your kitty are just lovely together!

We’ve had a bad start of the summer so far: lots of rain and cold weather. But whenever there’s a small ray of sun, Breintje is sure to catch it!

(sorry, pics taken with a mobile phone cam which is only slightly better than taking pics with a potato)

Jessica
    Participant

pictures of the now 1 year old flopsy enjoying her fleece blanket and kissing mommys knee lol 

@Ellie – lmao !! I have a very good friend who is Dutch and I can just hear those words coming out of her mouth – same humour or same translated saying… not sure, but still I laughed !

@Hazel – go camera girl, go !! lol – that first one just shows Mosby as a lion cousin – amazing ressemblance – very majestic pose.
    And Oscar in the second one with his mouth open could be heard as saying in a Bugs Bunny way “waaaarr what’s up doc? !!” lol

Posted By Vienna Blue in France on 6/30/2016 4:22 PM

@Ellie – lmao !! I have a very good friend who is Dutch and I can just hear those words coming out of her mouth – same humour or same translated saying… not sure, but still I laughed !

Hihi, I’m quite proud of my Dunglish, and complaining about our lousy weather is considered our national sport. 

It’s true though, the Dutch love to soak up the sun because we don’t get much. (Maybe also because it’s free?) Hell, we even book all-inclusive vacations to the Mediterranean to be cooped up with a lot of other fanatical sunbathers. If our national colour wasn’t orange it’d be sun-burn red 

Jessica, your fluff is seriously cute! Enjoy your grooming sessions ^_^ 

actually I was talking about taking a photo with a potato !!! …..

Q8bunny
    Participant

Hazel & Ellie: Thanks for the LOLs.

Azerane

Posted By Hazel on 6/30/2016 12:01 PM 

Azerane: That is one pretty birdie! More pictures please! 

Sorry there’s so much kitty in the pics, every time I try to take some of Oscar, he has to get in the middle of it. 

Thanks I do need to get more photos of her out of the cage. Trouble is it’s quite dark and dreary here lately, and I can’t have the main light on in the room when she’s out. Because of the type of globe, the lights gets really hot and she has tried to land on them before so for her safety I keep the main lights off which means there’s not much light for photography, and I do try not to use the flash on her.

And why would you apologise for pictures of the kitty. He is so stinking cute! He and Oscar make such a great pair Super fun sequence of photos too

Having said all that, here’s a pic of her messy face after eating. She wipes it off of her beak onto the bars and then eats it off the bars later, lol. Regarding her neck, that’s how she was when I found her. She has plucked a little more since then exposing a little bit of skin, but she’s also letting some grow in so we’ll see how that progresses. I’m hoping it will improve the longer she’s here and once she gets a larger cage. She was obviously a plucker before, but it seemed pretty healthy in terms of growth so it makes me sad that it’s only gotten worse since she got here.

Maybe she had a mate where she was before…..

Hazel
    Participant

Thanks for the compliments, guys!

Vienna:  I love Oscar’s open mouth. It looks so weird! Mosby seems to think he’s a lion, but he’ll look more like it once he gets his mane. I’ve read that oftentimes it grows in after they get neutered. Only 6 more months to go! Unless he starts spraying, then it’s off to the vet for him…

Azerane: Awww, she’s so cute! And it sounds like she’s getting spoiled, poor you living in the dark just for her!  I had to laugh at her smearing the food on the bars for later! Maybe she likes it a little dried up and crispy.  I bet she’ll slow down on the plucking soon, who knows how she was kept before, maybe she’s still a little stressed from that, as well as from her escape. It certainly isn’t your fault, you’re taking care of her so well.

Dory is quite obviously saving it for Ron…

Jessica
    Participant

Posted By Ellie from The Netherlands on 6/30/2016 4:38 PM

Posted By Vienna Blue in France on 6/30/2016 4:22 PM

Hihi, I’m quite proud of my Dunglish, and complaining about our lousy weather is considered our national sport. 

It’s true though, the Dutch love to soak up the sun because we don’t get much. (Maybe also because it’s free?) Hell, we even book all-inclusive vacations to the Mediterranean to be cooped up with a lot of other fanatical sunbathers. If our national colour wasn’t orange it’d be sun-burn red 

Jessica, your fluff is seriously cute! Enjoy your grooming sessions ^_^ 

thank you so much ellie and i always do. shes my little sweet heart. cant believe in aug it’ll be a year since i got her and she was so shy at first. now if i go anywhere she tries to follow me. 

and az, i found your youtube channel you are very informative on it and i love it 

Sr. Melangell
    Participant

Ellie you made me laugh so hard when I read what you put about taking pictures with a potato, I think I woke my neighbour up, hmmm a potato would take better pictures than my camera phone, a baked potato at that.

You gave me an idea.

Free Photography course, bring your own Spud

Azerane

Posted By Hazel on 7/01/2016 10:02 AM

Thanks for the compliments, guys!

Vienna:  I love Oscar’s open mouth. It looks so weird! Mosby seems to think he’s a lion, but he’ll look more like it once he gets his mane. I’ve read that oftentimes it grows in after they get neutered. Only 6 more months to go! Unless he starts spraying, then it’s off to the vet for him…

Azerane: Awww, she’s so cute! And it sounds like she’s getting spoiled, poor you living in the dark just for her!  I had to laugh at her smearing the food on the bars for later! Maybe she likes it a little dried up and crispy.  I bet she’ll slow down on the plucking soon, who knows how she was kept before, maybe she’s still a little stressed from that, as well as from her escape. It certainly isn’t your fault, you’re taking care of her so well.

Thanks guys She is super spoiled that’s for sure. It’s tough to say how the plucking started. Her neck may have been completely bare in her old home and it grew in after her escape (who knows how long she was out). Or she started plucking after her escape. It’s difficult to know. I would have thought that a captive bird in the wild would be far too busy to have time for plucking.

Jessica, thanks so much for the compliments on my channel I really want to get back into it, but obviously have to wait until I have a bunny again. I’m hoping to add bird videos with Dory but I’m holding off on that until we’ve had her a while longer.

Viewing 21 posts - 176 through 196 (of 196 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.