Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE June Pics

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 196 total)
  • Author
    jerseygirl

Oh Steph, Im melting. Sterling and Everly…

Love the pic of Gus, Coco and the baby cottontail squeeee.

Re thistles, sow thistle can be popular with some bunnies. Stay away from thorny scotch thistle though. VB, I hope you didn’t toss the brambles that Zou snubbed. Good to keep dried for times when off their food or other tum problems. 

Bam

Jersey, sow thistles! Those are the thistles my buns like, I had no idea what they are called (in any language).

LPT, Everly and Sterling, I’m speechless. The adorability!

noodlebeer, that is a very conveniently placed platform for a wee hungry bunny =) So cute!

GJ, I’m sorry about Latte’s eye, but I don’t think there’s any way to really prevent that, hay being hay and bunpigs being dependant on long-stranded hay.

Azerane

So many cute bunny pictures! If your rabbits go missing mysteriously… it wasn’t me, I swear

cinnybun2015
    Participant

Posted By Laurora on 6/17/2016 9:25 PM

Cinnybun, I just went back a couple pages and saw Chomondeley. You weren’t kidding, it’s just uncanny! It’s like they’re siblings!

Little late, but I know!! It’s insane! Maybe they’re long-lost brother and sister. 

I’m not sure what Sterling’s life was before a month ago…. but boy did he fall on his big bunny feet !! LOL
    I think he & E are a bonded pair….!!

Jersey – of course I threw them (but its the beginning of the season
    Do you really think she’d eat them when she’s not feeling well, if she doesn’t like them when she feels fine?

Q8bunny
    Participant

One more week until I see my baby.

jerseygirl

Awww!! I wonder if he’ll give you the bunny butt when you get home?
    His colouring is so delicate & beautiful.

Bam

Aww Chewie! I’m so def bun-napping him.

cinnybun2015
    Participant

He’s such a beauty! Jersey is right, his color is such a light shade. I want to bun-nap all of these bunnies…. I guess I’m missing my little boy at the moment. Also, I made the mistake of looking at rabbits on Craigslist. My heart broke especially for a sweet little black Lionhead, female (apparently) in my area, kids aren’t treating her right. Now I’ll be thinking about her and how she might go to a bad family for weeks.

Q8bunny
    Participant

My mom thought I was just lovestruck when I told her that he’s the colour of dandelion fluff – until she saw him on Skype (his ears look lavender though).

Wouldn’t be great if we could have a bunny exchange program? Minus the stress of travel.

I went out in the hope of finding ‘some’ foraging yumyum to dry and my golly as you can see – just down the canal from where I live a mini meadow of them… AND I’ve worked out the perfect box to dry them in the (windy) garden – an under bed drawer thingy. Toss toss tossing salad all afternoon… then speedy recovery into the wendyhouse (where I was!) when a bizarre downpour occured in the middle of two heatwave hours, and into the WH again overnight… they are nowhere near being dry yet….

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Zou will be glad come the winter

She had BETTER appreciate the work, or there’ll be trouble !!!

Azerane

Wow, an amazing find of forage. Cat just has to be involved, lol. What’s his/her name?

Q8bunny
    Participant

That kitteh reminds me of grape stompers. LOL

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

I need to try and post some pictures soon!

Loving all the photos everybody, keep ’em coming!

Niamian
    Participant

I’ll definitely have to do some foraging myself now. It’s so hot here right now that it will probably dried in a day so to say.

Cat’s name is Tisha She’s like a dog, follows me everywhere but seems to have gotten older since Kyra the dog passed.
    Leaves not dry yet !!! When they are I’ll fill the drawer up again – that won’t keep a monster bun going for long !!

Q8bunny
    Participant

Teeheehee… couldn’t resist.

I’ve popped ! I’ve popped !!!! (“popped”, not “pooped”…!! )   

No photo waaaaaaaaaaaaa 

Azerane

Tisha, what a cute name

As per request, Dory. Same pic that I posted in the thread I had about her, but couldn’t find another decent one quick enough, don’t think I’ve copied them over to the computer yet. This was taken a couple weeks ago, but she still looks the same, just has a cleaner beak more often

I didn’t see the first pic! They are AMAZING colours on her !! Wow – thanks

Tisha is the English spelling that I modified to the old owners’ name of ‘Tichat’ which means “little cat” in French (petit chat)
    (I usually call Teeeeeesh when I want her to come….)

Azerane

Yes, she’s certainly very stunning. She’s missing most of her neck feathers except the downy ones so I’m really hoping she’ll let those grow back in and then we’ll see her in her full glory

And that is so cute! Little Cat I like the modification to it to Tisha as well

Q8bunny
    Participant

Dory’s gorgeous! She looks like a fauvist painting come to life.

She looks as if a child has colored in a coloring book parrot picture with a vivid imagination and in really totally impossible vivid colours…..
    “that’s loooovely dear”…

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 196 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.