Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE June Pics

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 196 total)
  • Author
    Niamian
    Participant

Love all the bunnies!

Bam there is definitely something very calming in your mother. At least the way she pets Bam. I could watch them just to relax.

But Theo ? poor bun!

LittlePuffyTail

Your post made me laugh, Haze. Great pics!

BellaRabbit
    Participant

Love all the pics, shared one of my little guy so only fair to share his other half. I like to call it the Mega Loaf

cinnybun2015
    Participant

What a loaf! Is he a Harlequin?

cinnybun2015
    Participant

Here’s my dramatic little boy. I wove him a paper mat from paper strips that arrived in the mail. He had a blast tearing it up.

And we went to the vet to get him checked up and to schedule an appointment for neutering (nervous mother here!) and Chomondeley was not pleased. He peed all over the floor.  Luckily, the vet was quite understanding.

BellaRabbit
    Participant

To be honest, I have no idea what she is! Sold as a Netherlands dwarf but she looks nothing like my actual dwarf , and she is much bigger! Maybe someone can tell me what breed she is ? Love the colour of him cinnybun

bigbunnies
    Participant

BellaRabbit that is a beautiful rabbit you have there! I agree it does resemble a harlequin. Gorgeous colors.

MiNinoJack
    Participant

Jack has always been my couch bunny. He loves to cuddle on the left side and ONLY the left side haha. 

The new condo is right up against the couch so I just created a new door so he can walk right from the second level onto the couch next to me. 

Excuse the hay. Its everywhere. 

Niamian
    Participant

Bianca being all lady like in a tree that got broken in the storm. She thought it was quite handy and nice to hid there.

cinnybun2015
    Participant

Bianca is beautiful! The eyes are so blue!!

Q8bunny
    Participant

Niamian: Your picture looks like an illustration from a fairy tale book, with Bianca being the beautiful princess, of course.

MiNino: I want to give Jack a squeeze in that picture. He’s so gosh darn handsome! And to think that his hooman has given him his own exclusive access point to HIS spot on the sofa.

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Did someone mention sofa? This bun prefers the armchair…

Niamian
    Participant

Hehe thanks guys she is my little blue eyed great worm of Arakis princes.

Pipi looks like a bun who knows what he wants.

LittlePuffyTail

My boys eating hay together. We moved Sterling into the rabbit room a few days ago. 

MiNinoJack
    Participant

Thanks Q8bunny! I marvel at how handsome he is every day!

He is unimpressed with his special door though. Mr. Jack says: “Well OF COURSE my mama gave me my own door to the couch. She couldn’t possibly expect me to use only one door in my new apartment. Any condo worthwhile has a backdoor in case of emergency.”

…I think he may be a bit spoiled…

LPT your boys are so cute!!! Omg

Niamian
    Participant

And now, after all this adorable, beautiful and cute bunnies I give you…

drumdumdrum… 

The Molting Monster himself, the Zombie Bunny with flower stuck behind his ear.

Put your ears together for Redford!

Azerane

Good grief! Redford mid-moult really is just something else, lol. His face is just too adorable

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Redford, you look huggably handsome, don’t listen to anyone or anybun who says otherwise xxx

jerseygirl

I have to agree. And look at that mouf !

Q8bunny
    Participant

Oh. My. Goodness.

Darling bun… he does look like something out of a B-movie.

Smooches to zombie Redford from Romania.

Awww such adorable little buns<3 Here's Snowball being a little baby

LittlePuffyTail

Redford is just adorable, molting or not. My Mini-Rex used to shed like that. It was so funny.

Snowball, that is just too cute! Looks pretty comfy.

Niamian
    Participant

Thanks guys.
    He is my darling boy and moulting or no he is beautiful for his mommy.
    Just had to show you the true face of The Molt Monster. Though it’s not like he let’s it ruin his jam. Lol
    Even our vet last year when he saw him in his first big shed said that he never before met bunny like him.

Snowball is adorable, my lionhead Bianca has similar sleeping poses, it’s just cuteness overload.

P.S. Q8 you are in a neighborhood? If you ever feel like it, Redford, Bianca and I would love to have you as a guest! And this is not just a politeness.

LittlePuffyTail

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Awww best buddies

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 196 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.