Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE June Pics

This topic contains 195sd replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  Azerane 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 196 total)
  • Author

It was a nice looking cake… but the stunning colours unfortunately didn’t make me want to buy a piece to taste it !! 

Worth a piccie though !!

Niamian
    Participant

Hello Buddy!
    And Vienna I know exactly what you mean lol and Zou looks fabulous with the rose!

Cottontail
    Participant

The Munchkins, Vinny (left) and Velvet (right/rear), are a happily bonded brother/sister pair rescued from the streets last August.  They love their human sister, Christine.  They are a year old last month.  You may be familiar with their brother, Ryuk!

Tilly (blue) and Duncan (agouti) are still a happy couple.  (Tilly is currently in a minor molt)  They are not as hands on with the baby, but don’t mind her.  They’ll be more interested when she’s old enough to give them treats, like her cousins!

jerseygirl

Hi Cottontail! Congratulations on the birth of your little girl!!! Andi told me recently that she had arrived. How has motherhood been? : )

I just love how the rexies look like they are watching over her. Nice to see you and the bunnies again!

@LPT, it looks like Everly and Sterling are BFF’s already. So cute! I can’t put my finger on it but I feel like he is one or under a year old. Maybe ask Everly? Maybe they talk.

Lol @ Olaf rolling off top of the sofa!! Haha. Nice capture.

Ahh! Buddy’s face!!!

Bam

jesstheskatingbunny: Gilbert-Moose is just beautiful!

LPT, those pics are amazing. And he IS almost as big as Everly =)

Cottontail: The Munchkins and baby Christine! Adorable! And Tilly and Lord Duncan, the Bun We Didn’t Get To Name!

Pinkn’wuffy: Olaf looks like a little bird almost =)

Vienna: she does look good wearing that rose. My buns refuse the flowers, they only want the rose greens. Which is silly because a bun eating a flower is a gorgeous sight.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

They’re all (including Christine!) so adorable!

Hazel
    Participant

Cottontail, congrats on your little girl, she’s adorable!

Everybun is so cute!

I’ve been playing around with my new camera.

LittlePuffyTail

Aww….U R 2 Cute, Buddy!!!

Adorable, Cottontail…looks like Christine has her own little security guards!

Jersey- Sterling seems young to me too but my vet said her guess is that he’s at least a few years old, possibly more

Beautiful pics, Hazel and Vienna.

LittlePuffyTail

Is a non-bunny pic okay? I think this pic of Everly with our horse Winnie is too cute not to share.

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Def too cute to not share

Double def !!!!!

bigbunnies
    Participant

Here is Miss Madeline helping herself to the last of her pellets this morning! She is such a pig! All she does is eat!!!!! This morning once she realized that bag was empty she came up to me and started pulling on the buttons on my clothes…. shes going to be quite the prissy princess I have a feeling!

Hazel!!!! He’s groooooooooown !!!!! It looks like you’ve shrunk bun !!! LOL (Nice piccies with the out of focus backgrounds eh? Just makes it look more 3D!)

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Q8bunny
    Participant

Vienna: That effect is called bokeh and apparently it’s much sought after – which is proof of Hazel’s having chosen a good new camera kit.
    Buns appreciate looking good in pictures.

Bam

Hazel, Mosby is getting BIG!!

Here’s 7 seconds of Bam in my mother’s lap:

Bam and mum

Q8bunny
    Participant

Bam, he’s so stinkin’ handsome!

LittlePuffyTail

Some pics of my boys  

Here is Bindi judging you…..

And Sterling very much enjoying being a house bunny. Last night, he hopped up on the couch and flopped. I’ve never had a bunny lay on the couch before. He is just loving it! 

Q8bunny
    Participant

Oh, Bindi… he slays me.

Chewie flopped on the couch for the very first time about a month ago and my heart skipped a beat or three. <3

Theodorusrex
    Participant

Sterling is so beautiful, LPT, as is Bindy. They make a lovely pair. Theo has recently taken to flopping on the sofa it melts my heart!! We’re having a bit of a heatwave here in Ireland and the minute which has led to lots of funny sprawling pics of Theo;

Q8bunny
    Participant

Theo looks like a Salvador Dali painting in that picture – all melty

Hazel
    Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 6/06/2016 9:56 PM

Vienna: That effect is called bokeh and apparently it’s much sought after – which is proof of Hazel’s having chosen a good new camera kit.
    Buns appreciate looking good in pictures.

I took these pictures in auto mode, and they still turned out nicely, I think! Hopefully they will get better with practice. 

Vienna, the blurred background is great! Love this camera!

LPT: What a cute picture of Everly and Winnie!  And Bindi, oh boy. That’s some disapproval!

Theo, awww! Sooo sleepy!

Bam is so cute! 

You guys are right, Mosby is getting huge! He’s an 8 lbs monster now, which is ironic considering he’s only 5 months old and still has all his baby teeth. He looks like a toothless old man right now, he could fit twice as many teeth in his giant mouth!

The boys hanging out:

O: “Hey Mose, have you ever noticed that the human’s face is pretty much bald?”

M: “You’re riiight… GROSS!!!”

L: “Ewww, it IS bald…”

M: “Not as bald as your ears.”

L: “%$#&…!”

Hazel – they’re not fridge-magnets, but fridge-mates !!! ha ha
    Brill pic of Mosby looking sideways at camera!!
    My cat is 6.5lb and not that big – it must be bun who is tiny!!! LOL

LPT ! Such a huge hair pulling decision a few weeks back re Sterling… if only you’d had a crystal ball, it would have made life MUCH easier, eh?!
    (But then I would have put a couple of grand on Leicester City !! LOL)

Azerane

I swear Mosby is getting cuter by the day And so much bigger, wow! 8 pounds at only five months. What fun Love seeing everybody’s pictures.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 196 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.