Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE June Chat!! :D

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 450 total)
  • Author
    LongEaredLions
    Participant

LBJ-It’s a Ford Fusion Energi. Nothing fancy but the hubby likes that it plugs in.
    Moxie-I watch StormyRabbits occasionally too. Did you see the video tutorial she made of my roll-n-chew?

LBJ10

LOL, AaronJ, I knew what you meant. I didn’t have a chance to respond yet. So your bunny has a set of family jewels, huh?

AaronJ
    Participant

apparently so! I’m just glad we’re finally settled on the whole name thing. The cookie/treats went great and I figure they’ll be good to keep his teeth from getting over grown. cheaper than the hay cubes I keep on hand though for obvious “ingredial” reasons it’ll only be once a day
    I might as well edit this and ask rather than start a thread, what’s the proper way to post pictures on here?

LBJ10

When you click on the reply button with the green plus sign, there is a place at the bottom of the screen it takes you to where you can upload photos. Once they are uploaded, you have to click on the insert button next to the file to insert the picture into your post.

AaronJ
    Participant

thanks! now just need to sort out the whole file size problem

LBJ10

You’ll have to open the pictures in something that allows you to edit them. You can size them down and then upload them.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

LEL— I had not seen it but I just looked it up. How cool!

Hazel
    Participant

BubblesJo: You should try to get him to watch! Poor Ivory Coast, Germany had no mercy on them. Sweden vs Nigeria was awesome today, great game. Unfortunately we won’t get to watch the US today.

Moxie, is the chicken coop done yet? I hope it didn’t get rained on!

LongEaredLions
    Participant

You guys should be proud-I just ran 5 miles…. Ok, it was in avoidance of things I actual need to do… But hey!

Little Lion Head
    Participant

Woo hoo go LEL!!! That’s how I lost weight in college; avoiding homework by hanging out at the gym!!

LBJ10

I never really could understand the excitement in soccer. Of course, I care very little about sports. Whoever thought broadcasting golf on TV was a good idea though should be shot. How can people watch more than a couple minutes of that? o_O

Ugh, I have $18 to my name until I get paid. So sad. =(

I will say I felt like I was being quite productive at work today!

The Law Bun
    Participant

LBJ, wo wo wo, now your talking blasphemy in regards to golf being bad. Its such an awesome sport to watch, though I personally think if you don’t play golf, you can’t really find watching golf fun. Seeing the shots pros make, the purposeful slice, the art of the swing, and the awesome shootouts. 

Now soccer, nascar (THE LITERAL WORSE), baseball, hockey, sure shoot the creator. But golf is awesome after you understand the game.

Hazel
    Participant

LBJ: You just gotta give it a chance. If you had watched Sweden and Nigeria yesterday, you would understand how awesome it can be. Keep in mind I’m saying this about a match that I didn’t even particularly care about. It was exciting nonetheless.

USA won yesterday, yay!!!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Soccer and Hockey are the only sports I can tolerate really.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Hazel– Yup, it is pretty much done! We were able to get the chickens moved in. It looks really ugly right now though lol. We need to paint the door and it. I’ll post pictures soon.

Hazel
    Participant

Posted By MoxieMeadows on 6/09/2015 9:55 AM

Soccer and Hockey are the only sports I can tolerate really.

I’m so proud of you!

And about the chicken coop, too! Can’t wait for pictures! I bet the chickens love it.

AndHenry
    Participant

OMG! I’m in the chat thread!!! I have been trying again all day. Now I can’t remember what I wanted to say – DOH! And I’m not game to click back to the previous pages to know what’s going on in case I can’t get back in. But I can see by Hazel’s post you have been talking soccer and hockey? NO thanks! So I didn’t miss much? LOL!

Sports? (place green face picture here) Hahaha……

Not that I can remember the song without going back, but just wanted to let you know Moxie that I love all of Taylor Swifts song’s that are released here. They are always hits. Remember when I said my favourite was Romeo and Juliet and you corrected me and said the song was called Love Story! Hahaha! So funny and I not only loved that, but will always remember it. And I no longer embarrass myself and call the song by it’s correct name. BTW – I still think of you when I hear the song blank space….. lol!
    See…. thanks to Moxie, I am still cool (trying!).

I just finished writing my speech for Den’s wedding – I’m so not sure if it’s appropriate and will be appreciated? Denny knows me – what was he thinking wanting me to write a read a speech at his wedding??? I think it’s cool, BUT I am being mindful that what I think is cool, no one else does??? What am I supposed to say – soppy untrue stuff??? Yep! I need this month to be over! I am not functioning normally, not sleeping well, am tired all the time….
    Stress is NOT my thing!

Oh and LBJ – I saw that you were broke (did I read that right – sorry if I didn’t). If it helps (and I’m sure it doesn’t) I had to hide the milk from Blair tonight so I could be sure I have enough for a cup of tea in the morning. Don’t anyone get me wrong, I will give Blair the milk for his cereal (lol!), but I have to hide it when we are running out cause he tips it all in his cereal like we have a cow in the fridge for my cuppa tea – HUH? I have another two days to go til we can shop. Amazes me how we never run out of dog or Henry food, but I run out of what we need….. Lol! Yes I am laughing – crying is so boring to me now after 30 years, hahaha.
    But how sad is that – hiding the milk from Blair so I can have a cup of tea. LOL!

The Law Bun
    Participant

For all of those who are broke like myself, you should all join Team Ramen (per as sports discussion). Cup of noodles for 25 cent? Yes please. Even cheaper if you go with the packs you have to self boil. You can get like 20 packs for 3 bucks. CANT BEAT IT, and the chicken is pretty good

AndHenry
    Participant

Noodles – that is a joke here is Oz…. cause that’s what we eat when we are poor or broke. I have 6 packs in my pantry!

ETA – But they aren’t that cheap here. A pack of six (make your own) costs around $4. The cups costs over $2 each. I NEVER buy the cups, to expensive! And when I do the make your own I add frozen veg, hehehe……

LBJ10

Law Bun – we used to crush up the noodles inside the bag and sprinkle the flavoring on like it was seasoning and eat it raw. o_O

All sports are boring for me to watch. Golf is torturous though. Lol I simply cannot stand people in restaurants or sports bars either when they are watching something.

The Law Bun
    Participant

From my time in college, I can tell you my favorite thing was to do the make your own, and then crack an egg in the pot while it was boiling. The scrambled egg + Ramen is soo good (luckily my parents are feeding me a little bit better these days )

Little Lion Head
    Participant

You made it in Andi! I was going to tell MM that you love Taylor Swift songs. I love her too btw. It drives my hubby crazy when listen to Blank Space 16 times in a row.

On the topic of Ramen…we ate a ton as kids (didn’t have a lot of money growing up). My brother used to open the packages and add extra seasoning packets to his so I would have to eat plain noodles

LBJ10

LLH – Bahahahaha! That sounds exactly like something my brother would have done!

LBJ10

OMG, my adviser wants me to do a second mailing. I have to fix all the names/addresses because I use county assessor data and the format it comes in is not compatible with the printing people. This is taking FOREVER! o_O

On another note, Leopold got rather vicious with a banana earlier today. I offered him a bite and when he thought he wasn’t getting enough, he grabbed onto the peel and tugged on it like a dog tugs on a toy. Ripped it right off!

Little Lion Head
    Participant

LBJ–brothers and bunnies…both RUDE!!!

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 450 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.