Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE January chat

Viewing 4 posts - 426 through 429 (of 429 total)
  • Author
    Q8bunny
    Participant

Rub some fresh herbs on your shoes right before you walk in

sarahthegemini
    Participant

Hahaha I might have too! If not, they can’t resist a nice bit of dried cranberry. I’ll win them over some how hehe.

Love4Bunny
    Participant

You can expect two reactions when you get home: either you’re getting the grumpy butt for a while, or they’ll be happy to see you again.

SarahTG, I can tell you that Thor was bunny-butting me when I came back from a weeks vacation. All was forgiven the next day, but he was so put-off that I’d left him with the [responsible] sitter all week (the horror!! *roll my ever-loving-bunny eyes*). What a punk. BUT he did come around. I just smelt different, so maybe you should pick them up wearing pants/shirt with their scent already on it (like an old t-shirt). I think it’s worth a try. Thor loves certain smells on my hands and hates others.

Randomness here – Thor gets so excited when I come home from work. He runs towards me in his enclosure when I enter the rabbit room, and starts to hop and shake his head when I greet him. Then when I open the door to begin my daily cleaning, he follows me around the room constantly. I know it’s not just for dinner, because Thor is equally as happy to squat down next to me at the door, or outside the enclosure as I rub his ears and cheeks in this little daily routine we have going. I’m so surprised he responds this way. I know he likes me, but I had no idea he would get so happy. Almost like a dog (I promise I’m not even exaggerating in the slightest). Crysta, on the other hand, she likes to stay under the radar. And sneaks all around the room on her little tippy-toes! Poor thing, she gets spooked easily.

Love4Bunny
    Participant

Well, I just had a thought that maybe my schedule change has something to do with it. Thor and I used to spend mornings together, and we used to have more time to hang out in the evenings, also. Now, I work more hours. I think that’s what it could be.

Viewing 4 posts - 426 through 429 (of 429 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.