Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE January chat

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 429 total)
  • Author
    Q8bunny
    Participant

Nope. I liked it too. Reminded me of the musical classics I loved to watch as a kid. Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers, etc

LBJ10

CAKE!!!

Bam

Cake!!

I too loved old Hollywood musicals when I was a kid. But my big favorite was Danny Kaye

Azerane

I was interested in La La Land, didn’t think hubby would be too interested though so didn’t bother Will get to see it eventually.

I love musicals/musical theatre

Azerane

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!! Dory just used her play stand that I made a month ago for the first time ever!! So happy right now

Bam

Yay, Dory!!!

Hehehe, that must be a huge relief Azerane Enjoy!
    Pets can be so weird in this: you’ve spent hours making them a great toy, and they continue to ignore it for weeks

I was interested in La La Land, didn’t think hubby would be too interested though so didn’t bother

Excellent excuse for a girls’ night out imho !!!!

Yay for Dory – makes it all worth the while doesn’t it !?

Q8bunny
    Participant

Woohoo, Dory!

Q8bunny
    Participant

Was going to make some rice and sauteed veg. But the broccoli looked so bright and pretty that I ate all the veg while standing beside the stove babysitting the simmering rice. Now I’m stuffed to the gills and don’t know what to do with the rice. LOL

LOL Q8! You can freeze rice, or use it in a stir fry tomorrow. We do that all the time with leftovers.

Q8bunny
    Participant

Things that melt my heart: When I put a Coldplay concert on the telly, and Chewie tosses his head, does a binky, and hops up on his ottoman to “watch”

Bam

Me and the SO watched GoT last night, Bam was on his bunk bed, top bed. When a very noisy and long fight broke out on the show, Bam turned around 180 degrees so he was facing the tv instead of having his butt against it. I think Tyrion Lannister is his favorite. I think Bam can relate to his littleness.

Q8bunny
    Participant

Squeee

Love4Bunny
    Participant

I too loved old Hollywood musicals when I was a kid. But my big favorite was Danny Kaye

I grew up watching some Danny Kaye as a kid. One of my dad’s fave actors, Bam. I always remember the one with the Red Slippers. I think that was my fave. I also love “Disorderly Orderly” with Jerry Lewis. That was my fave of Jerry Lewis. I also grew up with the “Carry On” crew, and Sid was my fave character with that one.

Dory, about time!! Keep up the good work

Oh my gosh, dying to see “La La Land”.

Reesebun
    Participant

Does anyone know a safe video editor program for Windows, the latest version?

LBJ10

Safe video editor?

Reesebun
    Participant

By safe, I mean a real one that will not give my computer a virus.

LBJ10

Well, a long time ago, there used to be a Windows Movie Maker that allowed you to edit video and burn it to a DVD. We used it to make a video on animal testing (cosmetics) for a class my husband was taking. I read they discontinued it at the beginning of this year.

I use Adobe Prelude at work, but we have a corporate license. It’s pretty expensive to buy.

Azerane

I have Pinnacle Studio, version 19 (they’re up to 20 now). I bought the basic version for about $50 then they have two more advanced versions that you can do more with that go up to around $100 I think. It works well, a bit of a learning curve when I first started using it and it takes a lot of processing power but I like it, does what I need it to do for YouTube I don’t really know of any free ones.

BrunosMama
    Participant

I don’t know a free video editor, but a good (safe)free sound editor is Audacity. I use Adobe Premiere for school, but to buy it is expensive.

WI does Movie Maker may be an option, but you may have to go with an older version.

LBJ10

Oh yes, Adobe Premiere. I have that too. Well, I have the entire creative suite (at work). You use Prelude and Premiere together. Adobe is silly like that. Just like their graphic software. You can use different programs together.

sarahthegemini
    Participant

Guys, I’m away from home for a week, what are the chances of my rabbits forgetting me?? I’ve left my worn pyjamas on their blanket so they can still have my scent.

For a week: not likely they’ll forget you.

You can expect two reactions when you get home: either you’re getting the grumpy butt for a while, or they’ll be happy to see you again.

sarahthegemini
    Participant

Posted By Ellie from The Netherlands on 2/01/2017 5:08 AM

For a week: not likely they’ll forget you.

You can expect two reactions when you get home: either you’re getting the grumpy butt for a while, or they’ll be happy to see you again.

I hope they’ll be thrilled to see me! I shall have to provide ample treats for them 

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 429 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.