Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE January 2017 Pics!

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Podge does that to Gina too, and Jenny to Pippi. ‘you will take the hint, and groom me’

Last night Henry was asking for grooms…. Zou went into periscope mode, Henry shoves his nose right in between Zous (upright) back thighs. She comes down on top of him. Henry didnt move one inch and so practically disappeared from view!!!

Where is video cam when you need it !!!!!

Hazel
    Participant

SeaTurtleSwims: Thanks! They are an odd pair, for sure. But it’s cute how they like to hang out together. Mosby got scared on New Year’s Eve when the fireworks started going off, and he went to hide in the bunny cage. I guess he figured his big bunny brother would keep him safe. Tolliver is just too adorable, if I could have another bun it would definitely be a lop just like him!

BM: You’re right, it totally looks like that! 

Poor Patton… 

Oakley’s a cutie pie too! Did I mention I need a lop?

Q8: Awesome slippers and socks!

Gina: Aww. they’re so cute together!

Buffy must have had a good time out there! Although she looks kind of miffed in the first picture…

Azerane: That picture is hilarious!!! Luna’s face is just too much…

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Its take me a while to find the spare cash, but Mini and snickers now have their own brand new hammock. Under, over, under, over, under, over and over and over again! Snickers is sleeping sound after so much fun Their new garden run is due to arrive tomorrow My first 2 purchases of the new year…

Thanks guys! Buffy is always miffed by the camera. Half the photos I get are of her nose She loves the outdoors, but she only likes being outside for an hour tops before she starts thumping to go back in.

Azerane, your pair is beautiful! I love seeing photos of bonded buns. They behave so differently when they have their own species for company

Snickers looks so happy with the new hammock. Exciting new toys to explore, huh?

Az – in that brilliant photo of Luna, she really should have been Dory !!! That facial expression fits to a T !!! (i had to look up if it was T, tee, or tea !!)

Theodorusrex
    Participant

Here’s a pic I took of Theo over Christmas  too cute showing off the bowl that Santa brought him. 

Q8bunny
    Participant

What a darling!

LittlePuffyTail

Sterling : “How YOU doing….” (with a Joey lifting of head & smile !!)

Theo’dore’ (!) looks as if he had an audience watching him….

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

Snickers, Theo, and Sterling! Gah. Cuteness overload.

Booplesnoot sandwiches may be ordered on your choice of loaf or baguette.

LittlePuffyTail

OMG….pinknfwuffy…those pics made me burst out laughing!!!! Adorably hilarious!!!!

Q8bunny
    Participant

Love it!

I hate that I can’t just reach out and pet Sterling or Olaf

I swear Olaf is NOT a rabbit !!!!! rofl !!!!
    He’s even got the upside down V line where the tin indents on the loaf !!

Does his nose give something away….?

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

breakfast on the balcony

Q8bunny
    Participant

Mmm… I love kale!

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

Omnomnom!

Thanks guys, he’s really a hoot. I could make a flip book of every picture I have of him in that same spot. He’s such a lazy little bread ball. :]

Theodorusrex
    Participant

That loaf position is just too cute!! What a gorgeous bun.

GJ Theo shares a similar enthusiasm for kale

Gina – I could NOT work that out straight away – how funny !!

bunnytowne
    Participant

Rabbitpam  and Hazel hi and hi to all of you and your beautiful bunnies

bunnytowne
    Participant

I am so used to fb i want to hit lke n theres no like button lol.    Cotton received a plastic ball with holes in it for xmas.  He doesnt like toys like that so i got an idea.   I stuff it with herbs n roll it across the floor n off he runs as fast as his little legs will go.  He pulls the herbs out n eats.  I have to buy him parsley.  The actual basil mint or oregano plants I get at Publix n feed them to him a little at a time.  Thats why i can never grow them.  lol

JPetrucci84
    Participant

Cinder is obviously tired, having a long day of running around my living room and jumping in and out of her digging box. Her life must be so tough, I’m jealous.

Q8bunny
    Participant

Too adorable

That’s a lovely pic JP !!! She looks completely exhausted, poor sweetie !!

sarahthegemini
    Participant

These pictures are fabulous! Unfortunately, whenever my bunnies are looking outrageously cute and I try and take a picture, they sense it and immediately stop :-/

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 265 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.