Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE January 2017 Pics!

Viewing 15 posts - 251 through 265 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Bam

I think he’s just blending in with the tiles. He’s after all virtually invisible on them. Just see how he stretches out his white hind legs along the white wall – obviously masquerading as floor and wall at the same time. Like a clever little chameleon =)

My Bam is sometimes in his hide-box and sometimes on top of it and sometimes on his IKEA-bed or on his bunk bed. My guess is bunnies lie out in the open when they’re feeling social.

Jealous at your beautiful flopper Theodorusrex

It’s true that buns prefer a hole with multiple exits. If we offer Breintje a box with one exit, be sure he’ll make one on the other side as well. He still tries to gnaw a second exit from his cage every now and then, always at the same spot. He can’t be discouraged even though it hasn’t worked for 2,5 years >.<

Bam

Bam has at least two exit holes in his hidey boxes. That’s how they make their warrens in nature. Otherwise they’d risk getting trapped in a burrow with a ferret f ex.

Here they are, my two favourite cheeky boys!
    Breintje was begging shamelessly when Bas was eating a banana, and Breintje climbed all over him.
    Boys and buns, what an awesome combination

Bam

Ellie, they’re both just super cute!
    LPT, I missed the statue before -awesome! And Sterling’s butt is perfect. He’s a big bun, he obviously needs a correspondingly sized butt -how else could he sit
    without falling over?

It’s too dark in here to take pictures, so you’ll just have to imagine Bam on his IKEA bed. He seems to have decided to spend the night in the bedroom.

LittlePuffyTail

Cute, Ellie

Exactly, Bam. And a lot of it is just fur, so ya know….

DaButtercup
    Participant

LPT: I think Sterling’s butt is super cute, no matter she size!
    Theo: In my opinion, that looks like a comfortable place! If I were a bunny, I would lay there in a cozy corner looking at my surroundings.
    Ellie: Just look at Breintje’s little lining around his tiny front paws! and look at his back paw doing the symbol with the index and middle fingers put together and the ring and smallest fingers put together, I don’t remember what it is called, so someone remind me please! Its from Star Trek or something.

Q8bunny
    Participant

Ellie: squeee! They’re adorable

Reese: Yes! Well spotted! Live long and prosper!

jerseygirl

Haha, that is too cute! Well spotted indeed, Reese.

LPT, what is the statue made of?
    Im trying to work out if Sterling is whispering Sweet Nothings or having a good ol’ nom.

jerseygirl

Big white bums and flat, squishy bums. What’s not to love? If they belong to a bunny, they’re cute! 

Excuse the sheet. I think Rumball is starting to become a bit incontinent. :'(

sarahthegemini
    Participant
    Speaking of bunny bums…

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bonded buns ! (Joined at the hip)! Yay!!

Bam

They ARE joined at the hips! Yay and congrats

Q8bunny
    Participant

Squeee! Cuteness

sarahthegemini
    Participant

Super cute bonded bunny butts!

Buttercup says “hey, does this angle make MY bum look big?!”

Viewing 15 posts - 251 through 265 (of 265 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.