Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE January 2017 Pics!

Viewing 264 reply threads
  • Author
    • RabbitPam
      10969 posts Send Private Message

Whiterabbitwhiterabbitwhiterabbit

Happy New Year!

Starting the new year with a pix of one of my favorite white rabbits. Guess who!

Here’s my other favorite:

• RabbitPam

Here are some brand new pix taken today. He’ll always pose for a treat!

• LittlePuffyTail
      18092 posts Send Private Message

Awwww…..really makes me smile that you love my Bindi And I just adore little Spike too.

White Rabbit White Rabbit White Rabbit

White Bunnies with veggie stained mouths still count.

• LBJ10
      14214 posts Send Private Message

Spikey!!!! =D

• Hazel
      Participant
      2105 posts Send Private Message

RabbitPam: Such cute pictures! Everyone loves Bindi! And Spike!

LPT: I just love your big boy, his face is so expressive! 

So this has become a thing now, I guess. They take a nap together like this, almost every day.

And this is my sad attempt at getting a bunny holiday picture. Would have been better with all three candles, but I didn’t have enough batteries.

• BrunosMama
      Participant
      1466 posts Send Private Message

Hazel, it looks like he’s looking into a flashlight to tell a spooky story

• Boston's Mama
      Participant
      1452 posts Send Private Message

Which is peter rabbit?

• Barrett
      Participant
      269 posts Send Private Message

Such CUTE pics!

Patton had a rough time this morning after New Years I’m afraid… 

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

Patton !!! I love that pic!!!!

• RabbitPam

Barrett, with your permission that’s going on our facebook tomorrow. Hysterical!

Lpt all white rabbits need a splash of color…

• Barrett
      Participant

Posted By RabbitPam on 1/01/2017 6:52 PM

Barrett, with your permission that’s going on our facebook tomorrow. Hysterical!

Lpt all white rabbits need a splash of color…

Permission granted! I’m flattered!

• SeaTurtleSwims
      Participant
      162 posts Send Private Message

Oakley is soooo cuuuuuteeeee argh <3 

And lolololol Patton we’ve all been there bro.

Hazel, I really love your cat and bunny duo

Cats and bunnies just belong together haha it’s an unlikely combo but so perfect haha

RabbitPam, are you allowed to link to the facebook page in the forum? I wasn’t aware there was one!  I tried to look it up, but there are lots of “BinkyBunny” pages on FB when I searched it  

Tolliver Sprout saying “No ma’am, I do not need to have my pellets restricted, that internet idea very obviously a fake news article. Did you fact check it?”

• Q8bunny
      Participant
      6345 posts Send Private Message

Oh, Barrett, your party pics crack me up

• RabbitPam

STS, to find the binkybunny fb page go to the home page here on this website and click the facebook link.

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

Thanks seaturtleswims I am always drawn in by your tolly pics too!!
      He is adorable !!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Found house slippers (Bam black) and socks (these I purchased) at Oysho the other day. They were so cute!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

The slippers are bunnies too, in case it’s hard to tell from the photo.

• Boston's Mama
      Participant

Too cute!!! The slippers are awesome !

• SeaTurtleSwims
      Participant
      162 posts Send Private Message

Those slippers look cozy <3 haha I love me some nice fuzzy slippers lolol

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant
      2244 posts Send Private Message

Snickers is getting nice and relaxed, Mini asks ‘room for me?’

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant
      5317 posts Send Private Message

LOL – obviously not Mini …. !!

• Gwennie and the Buffster
      Participant
      54 posts Send Private Message

It’s finally nice weather here again, so Buffy was allowed to go up to the garden in her pen this morning.

But she doesn’t understand why she has to be locked up when the rest of the world looks like so much fun!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

She is such a cutie. I love it when buns roo.

• Azerane
      4416 posts Send Private Message

Snickers and Mini are too cute, I can just imagine them piled on top of one another

Buffy looks like such a sweety, very excited to be in the great outdoors, she’s just assessing how much power is needed in her jump to send her sailing over the fence

Apollo: Grooms please.

Luna: …no….

My little man is so funny, he’s such an attention hog. He sat like this for the longest time, first waiting to be groomed, then being groomed, then waiting to be groomed again At one point when Luna spent too long grooming herself, he shoved his face even further onto the bed right under her, lol. He’s not too subtle.

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Podge does that to Gina too, and Jenny to Pippi. ‘you will take the hint, and groom me’

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Last night Henry was asking for grooms…. Zou went into periscope mode, Henry shoves his nose right in between Zous (upright) back thighs. She comes down on top of him. Henry didnt move one inch and so practically disappeared from view!!!

Where is video cam when you need it !!!!!

• Hazel
      Participant

SeaTurtleSwims: Thanks! They are an odd pair, for sure. But it’s cute how they like to hang out together. Mosby got scared on New Year’s Eve when the fireworks started going off, and he went to hide in the bunny cage. I guess he figured his big bunny brother would keep him safe. Tolliver is just too adorable, if I could have another bun it would definitely be a lop just like him!

BM: You’re right, it totally looks like that! 

Poor Patton… 

Oakley’s a cutie pie too! Did I mention I need a lop?

Q8: Awesome slippers and socks!

Gina: Aww. they’re so cute together!

Buffy must have had a good time out there! Although she looks kind of miffed in the first picture…

Azerane: That picture is hilarious!!! Luna’s face is just too much…

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Its take me a while to find the spare cash, but Mini and snickers now have their own brand new hammock. Under, over, under, over, under, over and over and over again! Snickers is sleeping sound after so much fun Their new garden run is due to arrive tomorrow My first 2 purchases of the new year…

• Gwennie and the Buffster
      Participant
      54 posts Send Private Message

Thanks guys! Buffy is always miffed by the camera. Half the photos I get are of her nose She loves the outdoors, but she only likes being outside for an hour tops before she starts thumping to go back in.

Azerane, your pair is beautiful! I love seeing photos of bonded buns. They behave so differently when they have their own species for company

Snickers looks so happy with the new hammock. Exciting new toys to explore, huh?

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Az – in that brilliant photo of Luna, she really should have been Dory !!! That facial expression fits to a T !!! (i had to look up if it was T, tee, or tea !!)

• Theodorusrex
      Participant
      335 posts Send Private Message

Here’s a pic I took of Theo over Christmas  too cute showing off the bowl that Santa brought him. 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

What a darling!

• LittlePuffyTail

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Sterling : “How YOU doing….” (with a Joey lifting of head & smile !!)

Theo’dore’ (!) looks as if he had an audience watching him….

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant
      660 posts Send Private Message

Snickers, Theo, and Sterling! Gah. Cuteness overload.

Booplesnoot sandwiches may be ordered on your choice of loaf or baguette.

• LittlePuffyTail

OMG….pinknfwuffy…those pics made me burst out laughing!!!! Adorably hilarious!!!!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Love it!

I hate that I can’t just reach out and pet Sterling or Olaf

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

I swear Olaf is NOT a rabbit !!!!! rofl !!!!
      He’s even got the upside down V line where the tin indents on the loaf !!

Does his nose give something away….?

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

breakfast on the balcony

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Mmm… I love kale!

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

Omnomnom!

Thanks guys, he’s really a hoot. I could make a flip book of every picture I have of him in that same spot. He’s such a lazy little bread ball. :]

• Theodorusrex
      Participant
      335 posts Send Private Message

That loaf position is just too cute!! What a gorgeous bun.

GJ Theo shares a similar enthusiasm for kale

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Gina – I could NOT work that out straight away – how funny !!

• bunnytowne
      Participant
      7505 posts Send Private Message

Rabbitpam  and Hazel hi and hi to all of you and your beautiful bunnies

• bunnytowne
      Participant
      7505 posts Send Private Message

I am so used to fb i want to hit lke n theres no like button lol.    Cotton received a plastic ball with holes in it for xmas.  He doesnt like toys like that so i got an idea.   I stuff it with herbs n roll it across the floor n off he runs as fast as his little legs will go.  He pulls the herbs out n eats.  I have to buy him parsley.  The actual basil mint or oregano plants I get at Publix n feed them to him a little at a time.  Thats why i can never grow them.  lol

• JPetrucci84
      Participant
      256 posts Send Private Message

Cinder is obviously tired, having a long day of running around my living room and jumping in and out of her digging box. Her life must be so tough, I’m jealous.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Too adorable

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

That’s a lovely pic JP !!! She looks completely exhausted, poor sweetie !!

• sarahthegemini
      Participant
      5584 posts Send Private Message

These pictures are fabulous! Unfortunately, whenever my bunnies are looking outrageously cute and I try and take a picture, they sense it and immediately stop :-/

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

Olaf had his first experience with snow today. It was a very, merry binky adventure.

I’ve put a little video together: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drL8uGGg5KU 

Also an impromptu, but demure, couch photo shoot. Ham alert.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

What a great start to my day. I was all mopey about having to return to work, and then saw Olaf. Thank you, bunny.

• Gregmo
      Participant
      35 posts Send Private Message

I

I turn on the fireplace and the two bunnies run to their warm spot.

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

Awe, Q8. I’m so glad he brought you a little happiness today.

Gregmo, that’s the most romantic pair I’ve ever seen. :]

• Azerane

Gregmo, they are too cute Our previous cat used to sit waiting in front of the fireplace before it was lit to let us know she was cold and wanted it lit. If it got too cold before we lit it she would sit there and meow, lol.

Cinder <3 How lovely you are.

• LittlePuffyTail

Thanks for cheering me up, all you adora-buns!!!!

Me and my grumpy bear, Bindi Loo on a lazy snowstorm Sunday. And yes, my pj pants have bunnies on them. At this point, I own more bunny than non-bunny pj’s. 

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

aww LPT….. did you need cheering up ??

• Chelsea
      Participant
      189 posts Send Private Message

So cute! I love the bunny snuggles pictures!

*Warning* Science nerd side tangent ahead. Feel free to ignore this post if you have no interest in such things.

Needing a brain break from prepping a unit on genetics for my AP biology class, I decided to look at some cute bunny pictures for a few minutes by visiting this thread. Pinknfwuffy, your beautiful bunny just leaped out at me. There is a mutation in some breeds of cats and rabbits where temperature causes a change in fur temperature. At warmer temperatures, hair is light, because the gene for darker pigment is turned off. At lower temperatures, the darker pigment is expressed. Since a bunnies’ nose, ears, and toes are cooler than the main part of their body, Your bunny shows that even better than the example in my textbook! So cool.

• LittlePuffyTail

Vienna- Well, I did this morning. Spent all night with my kid who had the stomach flu. And we just got walloped with a lot of snow. But Evi is better now and our driveway is clear, so all is good

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

Chelsea, thank you for that info! Super interesting and glad Olaf could help you with some of your coursework! ;] I posted a few pictures a while back of the different shapes his nose has taken over the past year or so. It’s always changing! Here’s the link if you’re interested: https://binkybunny.com/FORUM/tabid/54/aft/149017/afpg/6/Default.aspx

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

Chelsea, thank you for that info! Super interesting and glad Olaf could help you with some of your coursework! ;] I posted a few pictures a while back of the different shapes his nose has taken over the past year or so. It’s always changing! The points on his feet, ears, and nose darken in the winter and lighten in the summer–just as you explained. Here’s the link if you’re interested:

https://binkybunny.com/FORUM/tabid/54/aft/149017/afpg/6/Default.aspx (about halfway down the page)

• Azerane

Posted By Chelsea on 1/08/2017 2:40 PM

So cute! I love the bunny snuggles pictures!

*Warning* Science nerd side tangent ahead. Feel free to ignore this post if you have no interest in such things.

Needing a brain break from prepping a unit on genetics for my AP biology class, I decided to look at some cute bunny pictures for a few minutes by visiting this thread. Pinknfwuffy, your beautiful bunny just leaped out at me. There is a mutation in some breeds of cats and rabbits where temperature causes a change in fur temperature. At warmer temperatures, hair is light, because the gene for darker pigment is turned off. At lower temperatures, the darker pigment is expressed. Since a bunnies’ nose, ears, and toes are cooler than the main part of their body, Your bunny shows that even better than the example in my textbook! So cool.

It’s pretty cool It’s also the reason that dalmations are born without spots and the spots start to develop after a couple of weeks once they’re outside in the real world

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

A sign to be stuck in the ground / flower pot somewhere. I got it from Father Christmas and is in one of my house plant pots…

• LittlePuffyTail

Cute, Vienna!!!!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Love it!

• RabbitPam

This bloomed in my garden last week:

Sorry if it’s sideways. I can’t get the rotated version to upload correctly.

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Pam – the bunny or the rose ??

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

The ‘sssh if we don’t move she won’t see us!’ photo…. or the “synchronised chilling” aerial shot (although I’d only score them 5,6 for artistic content)!!

• jerseygirl
      22171 posts Send Private Message

Aw!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

They are officially ridiculous

• Chelsea
      Participant
      189 posts Send Private Message

Vienna, those photos are so great! Congrats!

• Hazel
      Participant

Vienna: That sign is so cute! But not as cute as your two buns, looks like they couldn’t be happier together!

Oscar had a nice big romaine leaf this morning.

He’s such a messy eater.

And, Mosby turned one last week! He’s up to 12.5 lbs now. Still doesn’t have a mane, probably because he hasn’t been neutered yet.

We got him a new toy, unfortunately he seems to hate it…

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Hazel, these pics are fab! Oscar cracks me up… in insane focus! What camera do you use again?

• Hazel
      Participant

Thanks! It’s a Nikon D3300. The hubby got me a 35mm lens, which is just awesome!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Aha! Got that one for my D7000… sharp as a tack

• LittlePuffyTail

Too cute Vienna!!!

Oscar is such a cute little plushy! Wish I could just grab him out of the computer!!!! And Happy Birthday to your beautiful Mosby!

Wanted to share my latest craft!!!! Bunny, it’s cold outside!!! I think they are cute little snuggle bunnies!!!

• Reesebun
      Participant
      1031 posts Send Private Message

Wow, thats really cool LPT! Do you make it up in your head yourself, or do you use patterns?

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

LPT – brilliant ! – would they be big enough (or rather small enough) to store rings on the ears?

I’m thinking a 35 mm lens may have to be acquired in the Jan sales…..

• LittlePuffyTail

Thanks, ReeseBun. Most of my crafts are my own designs, however, this one was an embroidery pattern that I decided to make into a plushy.

Vienna- Nope, too big. To get an idea of the size, the little jars behind them in the pic are tealight holders. I have a little metal bunny ring holder that I got several years ago for Christmas. I love it

• Azerane

Vienne it’s so lovely to see your pair cuddled up together Just melts your heart.

Oscar looks like he’s really enjoying his greens Apollo is just the same with fresh greens, juice everywhere

Happy Birthday Mosby! I can’t believe he’s a year old already. He is so gorgeous.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

I GOT ONE! I GOT ONE! For even less than my last attempt! Less than 300 USD and in mint condition. (the white Ricoh camera, for those of you I’ve lost)

• Love4Bunny
      Participant
      878 posts Send Private Message

Hazel, Oscar’s green chin fur is cute as!

Vienna, I am LOV.ING these pics of your two. Gives me the warm and fuzzies. I shall dub them, the “Buns Of Destiny”,

LPT, you do such great work. I love the details like the curves you cut into the felt for the ears and the stitching of the eyes. It’s all in the little details and you nailed it.

• Reesebun
      Participant

I might be able to keep Buttercup after he is fixed when I watch him in the summer! He and Reese already get along pretty well outside, but in Reese’s territory (inside) Reese attacks him. I might have to ask LEL for another siggy! or just figure you how to make my own.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Look at that fuzzy butt!

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Reese that’s really exciting….. it’s good they get along outside, you’ll just have to go slowly on coming into her area…. change furniture around… put plastic down on floors etc…

Q8 – that’s even MORE exciting !!

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

L4B – ‘Buns of Destiny ‘ – sounds like a pop group or rather Destiny’s Bun !!

It’s actually just a tale of hope, that with the right bonding techniques (not mine!) patience, time and experience you can make even the stubbornest of buns (Zou) give in !! LOL

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

now you have the camera, we want Chewie pics lots of em pleeeeeease!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

I will comply as soon as it arrives in the sandpit…

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Great

• Gregmo
      Participant
      35 posts Send Private Message

Really cute there Reese!

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Reese, the buns look so sweet together. I agree with Vienna about being cautious.

Hahah, Destiny’s Bun That is tough, Vienna, when all the standard advice doesn’t work. Tis true – girls are stubborn. But I also called them Buns of Destiny because it sounded regal to me, and they looked regal, side by side. They look strong and commanding.

Q8, you’ll be making your own greeting cards with Chewies face if the demand keeps up! My hubs also thinks he’s adorable.

• Hazel
      Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 1/10/2017 9:03 PM

I GOT ONE! I GOT ONE! For even less than my last attempt! Less than 300 USD and in mint condition. (the white Ricoh camera, for those of you I’ve lost)

Nooo, that was your video game money!!! Sounds like you got a great deal, make sure to take lots of pictures of Chewie!

Mosby says thank you guys for the birthday wishes!

LPT: That’s so cool! Wonderful job!

Azerane: Boys are messy aren’t they! 

Reesebun: Aww, those two are so cute!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Trekkie bunny. Captain Picard would approve of the way Ensign Chewie is manning his station.

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

Gah! Q8, just too precious. Live long and prosper!

The angle of this picture makes it look like this is Chewie’s personal little studio apartment. Kicking back at home after a long, tiring day at the binky factory.

• Barrett
      Participant

Um Chewie….

You are in Data’s seat!

Reese- Those pics of the buns outside are so idyllic! Looks like a great scene.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

• LittlePuffyTail

Lol Cute!!! Watch out for Tribbles, Chewie!!!

• Barrett
      Participant

Chewie IS a tribble!

As for Patton, there is being out cold and there is being out PATTON cold 

Eventually I’m sure they will start drawing on his face with a marker! 

• Reesebun
      Participant

Woah! The dead bunny flop in its best performance!

• LittlePuffyTail

Haha, Patton is hilarious! I can see them putting bows in his hair.

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Chewie n Patton really know how to chill out lol

• Barrett
      Participant

And to think I was once afraid that Patton was not flopping.

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

One meatball with ears, please.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Barrett, your bunny is just ridiculous (in the most cutest manner of course !!!!) lol

• Reesebun
      Participant

Pinknfwuffy, I also have a meatball with ears!

It is a little chunky meatball though

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

Awe! Too cute. Reese looks like a meatball with cheese in the middle. :]

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Pinknfwuffy, that is such a funny caption for that shot! Your bun has a perfect little behind for that.
      By any chance, was your rabbit giving you bunny butt over some issue they took up with you??

Reese, yours reminds me more of a small dessert garnish rather than a chunky meanball! Or maybe a little ball of fudge with those colourings.

Here is Thor who plopped down so close to the cage his tail was sticking out.

photo 20170113_014632_zpsh4rqy5mp.jpg

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

Thankfully, Love4Bunny, Olaf was just settling in for some couch cuddles. He sometimes balls himself up like that on the couch or in his cage and zones out for a while before getting tired enough to flop.

I love Thor’s little tail escapee! His fluffy little friend even seems to be saying, “Seriously, what are you doing?”

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

That’s good to hear, and what a cutie he is. Is he an older bunny, or just an old soul? Maybe he’s having carrot daydreams, haha.

Yes, Crysta is like that all the time! It’s like she is saying, “Oh great. Here we go again. Me stuffed into the corner while he gets the siesta!!”.
      It’s particularly amusing watching her ask for grooming. She slowly stretches her body to position her head under his mouth. Then, she’ll stay in “plank position”, and if he ignores her she’ll inch forward and repeat till she gets something. Thor will hastily groom her little mane into bunny dreads and she will blissfully squish into loaf position, task accomplished. I have watched her do this so many times and in the beginning I almost named her “Eloise” after the childrens book character (annoyingly cute).

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

He’ll be two years old in the spring but has a real meditative way about him sometimes (between the crazy binky parties and zoomies). A penny-for-your-thoughts kind of meatball.

Crysta sounds like a real hoot! That grooming ritual must be hilarious to watch. “C’mon Thor, kiiiiiissss me. Do ittttt.”

• MoxieMeadows
      Participant
      5365 posts Send Private Message

I’m loving all of the pictures! I really need to invest in another (good) camera

• MoxieMeadows
      Participant
      5365 posts Send Private Message

I CAN’T BELIEVE MOSBY IS ALREADY 1?! Where is the time going?!

• Reesebun
      Participant

I just recently found out that Lionhead bunnies have different kinds of manes! No mane, single mane, and double mane. Would you say Buttsie is single mane or double mane? (Sorry I lost the photos of him with his mane fully grown, but these will do)

Edit: Here is a more recent photo of him that I got from my cousin a couple days ago

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Posted By pinknfwuffy on 1/13/2017 3:10 PM
      He’ll be two years old in the spring but has a real meditative way about him sometimes (between the crazy binky parties and zoomies). A penny-for-your-thoughts kind of meatball.

Crysta sounds like a real hoot! That grooming ritual must be hilarious to watch. “C’mon Thor, kiiiiiissss me. Do ittttt.”

Yes! It’s a big hoot to watch her!!

Reese, here is a link with some info on lionhead manes:
      http://lionheadrabbit.com/about-lionhead/mane-types/

Apparently, it is not easy to identify manes types when they get older. I always thought Crysta was a single mane because she looks so sparse around the bum but now, I have no idea. Buttsie seems to have thicker fur all-over but I am no expert.

• Ellie from The Netherlands
      Participant
      1988 posts Send Private Message

This thread always bring a smile to my face: meatball buns, chillout buns, and bedhead buns Your buns are all so beautiful!

Oh my, Breintje is going to be a huge meatball as well. My hands were not cooperating this morning and I dropped the tin with the pellets. There were heaps of food on the ground, in my slippers and under the TV stand.

Breintje dove head-first into it of course, and I tried to chase him away while scooping everything back into the tin. The mess was too great, and eventually I let him vacuum up th rest. He must have had twice his normal morning ration. He’s looking very very “tevreten” in the last piccy (courtesy of SpudPhone)!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

LOL What a cutie!

I want to reach out under him and pull out an egg

From the way that page described it, Chewie looks like a single mane bun – but I remember that V on him when he was a wee little mite, and he still has super fuzzy pants and butt skirt. Either way, I luuurvs his booplesnoot

• BrunosMama
      Participant
      1466 posts Send Private Message

We were told Harley was a double mane, but now he has very little mane at all. Just some extra cheek fluff and a tuft between his ears. He had adorable butt tufts by his tail as a baby though.

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Thanks, Ellie Brentje is so squishable!!

We do love our lionheads, don’t we? <3

So… I’m convinced Thor is really a dog in a rabbits body. Why, you may ask?
      He ignored his pellets for an extended grooming sesh just now. A good 5 mins with pellets everywhere and Crysta munching on their dinner (she was probably all, “Score!!” Since Thor usually gets the lions share (no pun intended?..).

Here is photographic proof this rabbit chose affection over food (I’m still in disbelief he missed me so much when I came home). I even gave him a pellet but he followed me to the other side of the cage instead for more cuddle time.

photo 20170115_173718_zpsquqem5ln.jpg

photo 20170115_173741_zps1ykqtfht.jpg

photo 20170115_173859_zpsxlicghj0.jpg

photo 20170115_173851_zpsadf5scuf.jpg

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Not surprised… some buns are just love bugs This morning I was tired and bummed out about having to get ready for work, so I stretched out on the rug and closed my eyes for an extra wink or two. Chewie bounced up to me, stretched out facing me, wiggled into my face until we were cheek to cheek, and closed his eyes purring happily. We stayed like that for nearly half an hour and I was late to work LOL

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

That sounds like heaven, Q8! And the purring I love “facetiming” with my bunny, too. Only Chewie is probably more well-behaved and can sit there for longer periods. Thor licks my face till it’s dry, so I have to be careful I haven’t just applied moisturiser! I’d fall asleep next to him, but I’m always worried I’ll wake up with a new haircut courtesy of Hairdresser Crysta

• Barrett
      Participant

Patton was indulging in his favorite midday pastime in the kitchen when I noticed him twitching! It went on for so long that I managed to get video!

R.E.M. Sleep (Rabbit Eye Movement). 

Patton Twitching In His Sleep (Youtube)

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Dreaming of 6ft high binkies and giant carrots….

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Oh my goodness, he’s so cute! Passed out cold!

L4B: Yeah… I’ve totally woken up before with ‘trimmed’ hair (Chewie often sleeps on the pillow next to mine). And he licks too, but in the mornings, I noticed he’s more into ‘smooshing’ than anything else. I was on my stomach at the time with my head on my arms, so he literally had to squirm his head to find my face and just kind of ‘breathe’ with me. Strange little creature. No wonder I love him so much

Any pictures of interesting Crysta dos?

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Tell Patton if he wants to make the L looooseeeeer sign, it’s the other way around…. LOL

Participant

Haha, Patton’s got flopping down to an art form. Lovely to watch

• Barrett
      Participant

Posted By Ellie from The Netherlands on 1/16/2017 9:46 AM

Haha, Patton’s got flopping down to an art form. Lovely to watch

He’s very serious about the craft.

I nominate him for ‘least likely to survive in the wild’. 

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

And some of the jumpiest buns are in the quietest households… he’s just got so used to all noise around him, that he’s “not bovvered”… LOL

Participant

Indeed Vienna, buns are so different in this. Some of the buns on the forum have the loveliest flops, and I’m always jealous because it looks so darn cute.

Breintje loafs occasionally but he only flops when he’s very warm. Could it be a dwarf thingie that they flop less and are more skittish?

• Reesebun
      Participant

I think so! Reese is very skittish, and I have only seen her flop once (unless you count laying down while stretching feet out a flop?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwJC9tZYohw <—– are these flops?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yihfh_NBsbI <——- this is the one flop I have seen her make, or is it actually a flop?

Don’t forget to subscribe and share with everyone you know please!

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Barrett, that is gold. I love that Patton is a snoozer! Lol, maybe Patton WOULD survive, if he just pretended he wasn’t living. But the twitching would never do.

Ellie, I second that! Crysta is not a flopper and is more skittish.

Q8, no way, hahha. I “sleep” with one eye open. I like my eyelashes. I don’t want to wake up completely bald!! What would I do with all my mascara?! Maybe I could dye Crysta’s tips or something. J/k. Kinda.

• Azerane

Patton is too cute for words, when he’s passed out like that, he’s an up-eared bunny.

Not sure on Reese’s flops, the first video just looks like getting comfy, the second video is more of a flop except my buns tend to do it a little different. Bandit flopped this way, and Apollo does it too, from an upright position they’ll pretty much twist and fall onto their side with quite a distinct “flop”. This isn’t my video but it illustrates the point well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55RwANprhBY

• Q8bunny
      Participant

She’s so teeny!

• Reesebun
      Participant

Thanks az!

• Barrett
      Participant

Reese is so cute! I just want to snuggle!!

And before we leave the topic of sleepy bunnies, here’s a non-flop of Patton. This is what happens when you want to sit up and stretch out but not flop. Then you start getting drowsy. And drowsier. And pretty soon you can’t hold your head up anymore. But it’s too late to flop because you no longer have the energy to flop. 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

LOL Reminds me of my little rascal. He’ll sit there all chilled out, and then half close his eyes, and then his head will start nodding until he’s so sleepy it droops to one side aaand lights out

• Reesebun
      Participant

Every single picture of Patton you post is one of the cutest pictures ever!

• sarahthegemini
      Participant
      I’ve already posted this on my bonding thread but it deserves to be shown again 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Reesebun
      Participant

I saw your thread, but I don’t remember if I commented! If I didn’t: It sounds like they are getting along very well! They look so cute together. I hope they bond well!

• Wascally Wabbits
      Participant
      104 posts Send Private Message

Lilo and Pepper have concurrent play time in separate rooms. Pepper doesn’t chew on anything! So I left her alone to explore the room (bunny proofed). The boyfriend went in to “play” with her and next thing I knew he was texting me these.

I can’t believe she was letting him do this to her 

• sarahthegemini
      Participant

Posted By ReeseBun on 1/17/2017 12:29 PM

I saw your thread, but I don’t remember if I commented! If I didn’t: It sounds like they are getting along very well! They look so cute together. I hope they bond well!

They’re getting along better than I could have possibly imagined! They’re such sweetie pies 

• Reesebun
      Participant

That first pic literally made me laugh out loud, Wascally Wabbits!

• sarahthegemini
      Participant

Posted By Wascally Wabbits on 1/17/2017 12:31 PM

Lilo and Pepper have concurrent play time in separate rooms. Pepper doesn’t chew on anything! So I left her alone to explore the room (bunny proofed). The boyfriend went in to “play” with her and next thing I knew he was texting me these.

I can’t believe she was letting him do this to her 

LMFAO she looks so unimpressed  My Buttercup has that same blanket, Peanut has a Blue one 

• Reesebun
      Participant

LMFAO she looks so unimpressed  My Buttercup has that same blanket, Peanut has a Blue one 

What does LMFAO stand for? I know lots of weird abbreviations like BFFLUDDUP and ICBINB (I got those from the youtube channel, GMM, I watch every day ha ha) but I have never heard that one.

• sarahthegemini
      Participant

Posted By ReeseBun on 1/17/2017 12:57 PM

What does LMFAO stand for? I know lots of weird abbreviations like BFFLUDDUP and ICBINB (I got those from the youtube channel, GMM, I watch every day ha ha) but I have never heard that one.

LMFAO = laugh my f******* arse off 

• Wascally Wabbits
      Participant
      104 posts Send Private Message

Laughing my a** off = LMAO. I love these blankies Sarah! That one was originally Lilo’s, I swapped for pre-bonding, Pepper then marked it by pooping all over it, now Lilo doesn’t want it back.

The bf told me she gave him a (well deserved) nip after. Definitely was not impressed ?.

• sarahthegemini
      Participant

Posted By Wascally Wabbits on 1/17/2017 1:24 PM

Laughing my a** off = LMAO. I love these blankies Sarah! That one was originally Lilo’s, I swapped for pre-bonding, Pepper then marked it by pooping all over it, now Lilo doesn’t want it back.

The bf told me she gave him a (well deserved) nip after. Definitely was not impressed ?.

What a small world, I bought them for pre-bonding too! 

Definitely a well deserved nip 

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Reese, nice avatar Also, I think Reese has ballet feet/twinkle toes! Very cute when they’re all stretched out like that in the litterbox.

Wascally Wabbit, I’m pretty sure I have the exact same haybox as you in the photo. I got mine from Etsy. It’s sitting the cupboard doing nothing because Crysta liked to climb inside and use it as a litterbox!!

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Btw, those bunny pics are so cute, Wascally. Have you Googled up “bunny with pancake on head”? Those are like what your b/f did.

• Barrett
      Participant

OK, that does it. I’m posting this. My daughter found a use for the old San Diego Padres ice cream helmet last week.

Participant

Lol, just needs a flannel shirt.. He looks like he’s taking a well-deserved nap after a long day of building a deck.

• LittlePuffyTail

Okay, that wee little baseball hat made me “Squee” out loud! Bunny looks a bit disapproving.

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Patton lets you do anything to him! He’s like one of those old men who sit on front proches and people watch. With a beer in one hand.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Oh, people, I laughed so hard this morning…

• JPetrucci84
      Participant

• Barrett
      Participant

Looks like a kiss goodnight!

• JPetrucci84
      Participant

That’s her favorite spot, and I can’t understand how it’s comfortable, haha. Two feet on the ground, two on me with her face stuck near mine. No complaints there, just doesn’t seem comfortable, even though I make a mighty good cushion.

Participant

Aww, bunny kisses are just the best. So cute!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Oh my goodness, you guys are adorable

• LittlePuffyTail

Kyle cat is a bit confused. Poor guy, really thinks he’s a bunny. No idea how long he was in there. And he’s constantly trying to eat hay…..

Bunnies are put on a pedestal in this house…..

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Kyle is not a silly puss. it’s simple. it’s warm there. It’s elevated. And no one can see him……

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Hahah! What a cute menage a trois

• Barrett
      Participant

Posted By LittlePuffyTail on 1/18/2017 7:12 AM

Kyle cat is a bit confused. Poor guy, really thinks he’s a bunny. No idea how long he was in there. And he’s constantly trying to eat hay…..

He probably thinks he’ll get more love if he pretends he’s one of them.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Kyle looks like the kitteh in the movie A Street Cat Named Bob

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

Ah! Unique animal friends are my favorite. :]

This fella has been very snuggly lately.

He’s also… stuck.

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Loving those bunny pics!

And Kyle is… in complete denial, LPT. So funny that he tries to eat hay Thor follows me like a puppy, so I get it. Maybe you should buy Kyle a pair of bunny ears for Christmas or Easter, so he can channel his Inner Lagomorph (like a kid playing dress up!).

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Pink – I had to study that photo for a while…. is young Olaf upside down ??!!

Participant

Hehe, sure looks like that on the last pic Vienna ^_^ 

And here photographic evidence that you can never eat a banana in peace here (courtesy of SpudPhone!). Breintje will just climb onto you and block the path between hand and mouth to get his own fuzzy face inbetween.