Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE I miss having a bunny

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Bladesmith
    Participant

We really are a bunch of enablers, aren’t we? Don’t care, bunnies are worth it and deserve it.

BunnyLass568
    Participant

She’s so beautiful and adorable! Better keep all the male bunnies away, lol.

Sonn
    Participant

OMG guys I pick her up in 2 days!!! I remember this feeling. I am so nervous but so excited! I’ve got her cage mostly set up and I’m picking up some things I know she likes to play with tomorrow. A little nervous about my youngest cat meeting her because Little Miss (my cat) gets extremely jealous. I can say they will NEVER be out together because that is one cat I don’t trust at all. My other two cats are basically loafs that look like cats, my oldest cat Popcorn has been around rabbits his entire life. And Tiger is disabled so even if he wanted to chase her he can’t.

She goes in for one last vet visit tomorrow morning and I get her spay appointment set up for one day next month. I’m going to finish up her cage (giant dog crate for now) and prepare myself for bunny poop explosions again. LOL.

I still can’t believe they named her Joey. I wonder if they set me up? I do talk a lot about Pacey. HA!

Gordo and Janice
    Participant

Lol…yes, it was all a setup and it worked so beautifully. Mission Impossible style. Someone close to you (who shall remain nameless) knew everything actually. They had her name quickly changed to Joey before anyone knew the difference. And another thing….wait, I’ve said enough. Can’t give away the person.

How frickin’ exciting, right!? So happy for the both of you. Memories and poopies commence!

Daisy
    Participant

It’s hilarious how this topic went from “I miss having a bunny, someone halp 8C” to “here’s my new bunny!” in 2 pages. :’) It’s almost witchcraft, haha!

She’s so cute! She was at the front of the row when the gods were allocating the ears I see (as in, that’s one HUGE pair)!

Bladesmith
    Participant

Posted By Daisy on 6/14/2018 3:58 AM

It’s hilarious how this topic went from “I miss having a bunny, someone halp 8C” to “here’s my new bunny!” in 2 pages. :’) It’s almost witchcraft, haha!

She’s so cute! She was at the front of the row when the gods were allocating the ears I see (as in, that’s one HUGE pair)!

We are the BIGGEST bunch of enablers I have ever seen.  If we were in charge of an AA or NA group, most of the world would be high as a kite.

And I’m as guilty as the rest of you lunatics.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

So cute! Congrats!

Can’t wait to hear more about her

Sonn
    Participant

I picked her up this afternoon! She’s settling in. I made a quick thread about her in the welcome section.

Azerane

Posted By Vienna Blue in France on 6/06/2018 7:36 AM

Hey sonn.
    You just need to ask yourself the reverse question and you know how you will feel.

If, next week, when you go to your bunny rescue place, they have adopted out Joey and the new one that they want to bond with, how would you feel?

Absolutely completely gutted and depressed for the next year ?
    Or
    happy that he’s been adopted out ?

There is your answer. Hope I’ve helped. Good luck.

And that’s how I ended up with a blue Somali girl instead of a tawny Somali boy  After meeting her at the cat show I came home and was so torn. Later that day I saw someone post on facebook that they were interested in her and I immediately contacted the breeder to say I would have her, lol.

Wishing you all the best with Joey and her potential husbun. Very exciting times, and at least you don’t have to worry about your landlord finding out.

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.