Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums TECHNICAL STUFF How to delete a post

This topic contains 2sd replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jerseygirl 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ivana
    Participant

Hello everyone, this is probably really simple but I’m having trouble figuring out how to delete a previous post. I had accidentally posted the message 3 times but am unable to delete the repeat posts. I have only been able to find the edit option. Maybe I’m not looking in the right place? What would be the best way to delete a previous post? Thanks

Ivana
    Participant

Sorry, I think just found the answer to my post under another question. So the best way to delete a post is to either contact a forum leader (with a blue tag) or to send an alert on the post you want to be deleted right? If so, what would be the better solution of the two options?

jerseygirl

Hi Ivana

Sending the alert is the best option. It sends an email to the whole admin team and whoever is available at the time can delete the duplicate posts.
    I just found your duplicates and have deleted them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.