Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums TECHNICAL STUFF How do I add profile pic?

This topic contains 4sd replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jen 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jen
    Participant

Trying to do it as the instructions say but it’s not working :/ what do I do?

Bunny House
    Participant

I know the site lately has had issues with pictures. I know someone mentioned that the name of the pic might be too long so you might want to rename it to like bbpic.jep or something short!

Jen
    Participant

i’ve tried uploading from my phone and computer, it says the picture is too large or isn’t in a valid format. What does that mean? Also the name is short already

DanaNM

Hi Jen, I should be able to help you with this. I’ve also moved this post to the “Technical Stuff” section. 

Sounds like the photo file size is too large. For the profile avatar, it has to be 100 x 100 mpx. There are lots of photo sharing sites that will help you resize, or this can be done in ms paint, or preview on mac’s. Sometimes if the file type extension is all caps (like .JPG instead of .jpg) it also throws things off.

Wick gave an awesome photo breakdown of how to do this in this thread:
    https://binkybunny.com/FORUM/tabid/54/aft/165137/Default.aspx

Let me know if this works for you

Jen
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply, forgot to try and fix this. But I had to resize my photo online before doing this. Worked great! Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.