Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums TECHNICAL STUFF How do I add an Avatar?

This topic contains 3sd replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BinkyBunny 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Scarlet_Rose
    Participant

I searched and searched and saw how to add photos to my profile but not where to change my avatar, help!

Scarlet_Rose
    Participant

O.K., nevermind I found it!   I’m not so dense after all…I guess getting hit in the head sparring has its side effects, huh? LOL

luvmybunny
    Participant

I can’t figure out how to change mine? I changed my profile picture, but can remember how to do the avatar?

ETA: Nevermind! I guess the profile/avatar pic is the same. It just took some time to change!

BinkyBunny
    Keymaster

Yes, the Avatar and the Profile Picture are the same. And as you figured out sometimes it can take a little time to show up. For anyone else who was having the same problem – push” F5″ (refresh) on your keyboard if you don’t see the photo change.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.