Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE February Pictures!

This topic contains 117sd replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Azerane 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 101 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Author

What a beautiful picture! He looks so comfy, congratulations for winning over a skittish bun

Bam

Those that say buns don’t have facial expressions haven’t seen Olaf =)

I love the picture thread! Here’s a picture of Bam, hoping for a pellet:

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

Congratulations on your progress with Asriel! Your dedication paid off. Love always wins!

Awe, Bam! I adore your ears and those whiskers. <3.

Yay AB. That’s so great !! He has slightly – ever so, LOL – changed from his avatar photo !!!!
    And neutering will have calmed him down, as his age too.

Deleted User
    Participant

LOL he’s still got those angry Az eyes. Even when he’s in a sweet mood, his eye markings make him look angry.

ThorBunny
    Participant

Congrats A&B! He looks sooo snuggled up and at peace with the world 

And Bam, how could anyone resist that face?  

I’m trying to embed a video from youtue and it’s not working But here’s the link to Thor binkying for all she’s worth

Deleted User
    Participant

How big is she? I never realized she was so big. She’s precious with all of her binkies. <3

ThorBunny
    Participant

She was 2.4 kilos at her last vet visit – so that’s 5+ pounds? Yes she’s not a true dwarf, but is a packet of cute sass

How big are your boys?

Oh and since it’s the picture thread, here’s another. I was trying to get a cute pic and then she got curious what I was up to 

Deleted User
    Participant

That booplesnoot <3 <3 <3

Asriel is surprisingly the bigger of the two at 5 pounds. He’s rather lean though. Bombur looks so so chubby, but he’s 4.5 pounds.

One of the breeders at Topsfield Fair let me hold her 8 week old Holland when she found out we had two. I was like were my boys ever this dinky? I’m pretty sure they were bigger than normal 8 week olds.

Luna
    Participant

Bunluv – No, there aren’t many rescues in my area . I do volunteer at one rescue near me, but they don’t do photo shoots.

A&B – What a look of comfort and content!

Bam – Helicopter ears! Too cute! I hope he got a pellet for that .

TB – All that binkying and digging, she looks like she’s having such a great time .

Bladesmith
    Participant

The latest pics of Dawn.  Thanks to treats, she’s bringing her little Ninja self more and more.  Sorry for the blur, she was inspecting my hands for Craisens.

Azerane

Oh my, Dawn is super tiny! What a cutie

So many cute bun faces

I need your help organising my laundry cupboard (or skip to the pic of Luna underneath if that bores you!) Basically hubby doesn’t care what the laundry cupboard looks like so he was no help. It has no door so I’m trying to block off the shelves with baskets/crates so that Jasiri can’t jump into them. The bottom shelf is empty because I’m going to put a cat litter tray there. Next to each of the three white baskets I was going to put these crates from Ikea: http://www.ikea.com/aa/en/catalog/products/50292360/ However today I found the two crates with the blue triangles on the top shelf. They don’t fit in the lower two shelves, however I can’t decide whether to continue with the current plan in the second shelf from the top using the white basket and the Ikea crate, or whether I should buy two more of the blue triangle crates (they also come with yellow triangles here: https://www.bigw.com.au/product/unc…/p/625971/ )

So basically, do I make the second shelf from the top like the top shelf with the crates? Or do I leave it with the white basket and use one of the Ikea crates in that shelf as well? Important life choices I know. FYI, the Ikea crate is the same height as the white baskets, the painted crates are 3cm taller and would fill the shelf more.

Dface
    Participant

Such a cute thread 

Its snow storm weather here! I came off of a nigth shift and figured I could stay up late and let the bunnies experience some of it
    Turns out Yumi LIVES for snow. Peep…not so much. He likes his comforts and went straight to his radiator bed when we got back in  Who ever heard of an angorra type going towards the heat?

I swear there is a rabbit in this picture, he’s just gone into stealth mode.

jerseygirl

Lol !!!! PEEP!!! That’s hilarious.
    Yumi looks really sweet, posing so nicely. She sort of reminds me of a fuzzy version of my Potamus. Something about the face.

That 1st shot of Dawn is too funny also!    She’s such a complete opposite of Clover. Tiny everything!

jerseygirl

Az, Im thinking go with the triangle print boxes for the 2nd shelf also. Purely because they’ll take up more of the space, therefore less gaps for a certain kitty to hide.

The lower shelves aren’t adjustable?

BTW Guys – I had 5 rabbits arrive last night.  There may be photos to come..  Just as soon as I adjust to the fact that I now have TEN rabbits in the house. 

Azerane

Yumi in the snow! <3

Jersey, you are correct. I ended up going to Ikea last night and bought 3 of the small crates anyway, figuring I can always use the third elsewhere. I assembled two of them and tried one in the shelf, it’s too short and she tried climbing onto that shelf via the crate So I’ll have to try and get more of those painted crates, I can’t remember if there were two more blue ones there but there’s only one way to find out
    The lower shelves are adjustable, I raised them up to be smaller so that Jasiri would have plenty of head room for using the litter tray. I didn’t want to make it too compact and have her not want to use it. Plus if I bought the painted crates for those shelves too that’s an extra $15 per crate, $30 per shelf. So an extra $60 on top of the extra $30 I’ll already be spending. Currently using the plastic trays and the ikea crate is only $14 per shelf

Also, FIVE bunnies?!! I’m guessing you have temporary boarders and you didn’t just adopt an extra 5 buns spur of the moment Are they all bonded by some miracle?

jerseygirl

Also, those ikea crates would be good for bunny stuff. So the more, the better!

Also, FIVE bunnies?!! I’m guessing you have temporary boarders and you didn’t just adopt an extra 5 buns spur of the moment Are they all bonded by some miracle?

Yes Lololol. Just boarders. 3 in one pen, 2 in the other. Though, I do keep checking the rspca lately haha, but I cannot adopt at this time.

Azerane

I ended up getting two of the painted crates in the yellow this time. It looks good all finished and Jasiri has already used her tray in there

At least they’re not all single buns I’m always checking RSPCA and AWL, don’t know why. It’s not like I can adopt them.

Viewing 18 posts - 101 through 118 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.