Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE February Pictures!

This topic contains 117sd replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Azerane 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 118 total)
  • Author

Bianca
    Participant

I realised I haven’t been on here in a while, so I thought I would share a photo of my quartet sharing a banana. Lily likes to take huge mouthfuls and run off with them. I know that’s a lot of banana for one day – don’t worry, they didn’t actually eat it all! 

Haha, bananas are bunny crack. I’ve never known a rabbit who didn’t go nuts over it
    So cute that they’re sharing it so calmly ^_^

Crashley
    Participant

Winifred and Pepito with a plastic Sombrero on there heads

Crashley
    Participant

Heres Pepito!

BunLuv
    Participant

Thank you, Ellie and Luna I have noticed their coats have become silky and more soft on Sherwood pellets. I thought it was higher fat content, but their previous pellet was close in numbers, so I’m guessing the type of oil blend?

I took them to a rescue event yesterday, where they had a photographer doing Valentines pictures, can’t wait for those!

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

You know it’s a good cuteness week when the thread is full of banana and sombreros!

Olaf, when he hears the produce drawer open.

And nap time.

BunLuv
    Participant

Thank you, Jersey Girl for the help with the pictures!

jerseygirl

You are welcome! These are gorgeous!! Maaan, these two… 

@pinknfwuffy: Isn’t his snoot just the most boopable snoot around?

@Bunuv: Awww, they’re so adorable! Amazing pics!

jerseygirl

Posted By Ellie from The Netherlands on 2/18/2018 10:27 AM

@pinknfwuffy: Isn’t his snoot just the most boopable snoot around?

It really is!  

Breitje also has a very boopable smokey-booplesnoot too. Especially in the avatar pic.

Olaf’s “what cha doin'” pose makes me laugh. 

BunLuv
    Participant

Thank you, it was a very worthy cause and I got to meet the photographer finally that I’ve been chatting with previously

Thanks jersey ^_^ It’s my favourite pic of him. He had just torn up all the cardboard flooring in his hutch, and this is the look he gave me when I walked in to see where all that racket came from.

It’s such a cheeky look: “Look I made a god-awful mess and really enjoyed myself doing so! What are you going to do about it? *Pfffrrrt!!!*”.

Sirius&Luna
    Participant

For some weird reason, I’ve never looked at a picture thread before. I guess I thought I got my bun photos fill on Insta, but obviously it’s not possible to see too many buns

That Valentines photoshoot is amazing BunLuv.

Here’s my Atlas and Nimbus meeting for the first time and being totally charming, for those of you who don’t venture into the bonding forum!

Wick

Always watching, even when he’s asleep. Rabbits like to keep an eye on their hoomin slaves.

jerseygirl

The perfect bun loaf! Cute little pumpernickel!

@S&L I can’t believe your teacup lionhead has grown this big already. He and Nimbus look striking next to each other here. Looks to be a good first meeting!

Heaven
    Participant
    “boopable snoot” !! <3 that needs to be added to the list of vocabulary only rabbit owners understand ;D</div>

Instagram followers will recognise this one!

He loves this perch by the window at the moment, hehe

Sirius&Luna
    Participant

@jerseygirl, teacup lionhead is teacup no more. He weighs almost a full kilo! (and he is Nimbus, black bun is Atlas).

@heaven, I just want to ruffle Sam’s fluffy chest. Strangely, mine never appreciate that

Heaven
    Participant

@S&L, He doesn’t actually mind (when you get him in the right mood!). so floofy you can’t even see his face! haha

Bladesmith
    Participant

I swear, Olaf is just the most photogenic thing I’ve ever seen. So much expression on his little fwuffy face!

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

Awe, thanks guys! You’re very sweet. I tell Olaf all the time that booplesnoot spot is for smooching!

I caved and finally made an instagram for Olaf: https://www.instagram.com/olafbun/

That Valentine kissing booth is too stinkin’ cute. And bunnies gazing out the window at their kingdom is so precious! :]

BunLuv
    Participant

Right, I meant to make comment about Olafs face when you open the produce drawer but then bailed on the post lol. His face is adorable

S&L those babies are precious and relaxed for a first meeting.

Wick, I one of mine has large peepers and I swear he is ALWAYS watching, well except when he nods off

Heaven that is a cute lil ball of floof!

I can’t wait to see what Rabbitats Rescue designs for an Easter photo shoot, the kissing both and Christmas setting were spectacular!

jerseygirl

@jerseygirl, teacup lionhead is teacup no more. He weighs almost a full kilo! (and he is Nimbus, black bun is Atlas).

Oops! Nimbus.. white cloud… Im like my Mum when she’d try all my siblings names out until she landed on the right one. Lol

Luna
    Participant

Bunluv – That valentines pic is adorable! I’m so jealous!

Heaven – Awww, kisses for his mom

JG – LOL, my dad does the same thing!

BunLuv
    Participant

@luna, thank you! Do you follow any rescues near you on social media? They will post fundraising events with these types of photo shoots.

Deleted User
    Participant

When I first joined Binky Bunny, one of the first things I posted about was “Does my bunny hate me?” It was a post about Asriel and his skittish demeanor. For the first 3ish months we had him, he would hardly run around or play, and would stay huddled in one spot. It got better the two times we moved apartments. He started coming out of his shell more and more. I would spend at least 1-2 hours every day with him on the floor. Sometimes there would be progress, and other times he’d still be terrified. Ever since November, this little man has been changing and just becoming the sweetest. I always call Bombur my little snuggle bun, but Asriel is giving him a run for his money. Bombur is a side and front snuggler. Asriel, he will climb on your lap and let you give nose rubs; he also loves to follow me around the room when I’m up and about. Last night was literally the best night with Asriel we have ever had. I rustled some treats and as usual he hopped up on my lap and got in my face frantically sniffing. I started giving him a few pellets and I put the bag under me. He got a little fussy, but as I rubbed his little face he just melted. He nestled right into my chest and chattered his little teeth for about 15 minutes while I stroked his face and head, and was not even bothered by the giant pool of tears streaming from my face to his face. After 9 months, this little man and I have a special bond, and it is growing every day. 

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.