Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE February Pictures!

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Deleted User
    Participant

That’s where I saw it, pinterest! of course I am always searching something bunny related

joea64
    Participant

Posted By Luna on 2/08/2018 9:19 AM

BN – Haha. This is so weird, I JUST saw that on pinterest last night! That’s cute that it features a little Ophelia bun .

Fernando has been known to react like that on a couple of occasions where he’s managed to make good his escape into the great beyond of the apartment, then been tracked down, picked up and firmly placed back into the X-pen enclosure. He does not like having his fun spoiled and has made his displeasure with the proceedings known by kicks and even nips.

GarfyTheLop
    Participant

@Heaven, do you have an instagram for Sam? I need to see more photos of his little face

Deleted User
    Participant

I agree with Garfy! Come join us! We try not to excessively comment on every photo, right Garf?

Joe: I forget, what breed are your pair? They looks so big to me. One kick and they’d kill my boys xD Asriel might put up a fight though.

joea64
    Participant

Posted By Asriel and Bombur on 2/08/2018 10:37 AM

I agree with Garfy! Come join us! We try not to excessively comment on every photo, right Garf?

Joe: I forget, what breed are your pair? They looks so big to me. One kick and they’d kill my boys xD Asriel might put up a fight though.

They look bigger than they are, likely because I often take the photos pretty close up and also because they’re exceptionally fluffy due to molting season at the moment. (And they may recently have put on a bit of weight, too.)  I wouldn’t want to swear to it in court because it’s impossible to know for 100% sure, but based on my Internet research, comparing them to photos and physical descriptions, etc., I think they’re Polish breed, possibly purebred; I do know Panda originally came from a breeder. When I took them in for their first semiannual checkup in November, both of them weighed in at a touch over 3 pounds each.

Deleted User
    Participant

Wait… really? Bombur is just over 4 pounds and Asriel is 5 pounds ? I guess it’s the other way around then.

Heaven
    Participant

@Joea the first thing I thought when I saw the pic was how cute they looked sharing a bowl! And remembered what you’d posted before about them fighting over the oats which made me laugh.

@BunNoob that picture is GREAT. Is there a good bunny owners Instagram sharing all this funny stuff? If not there should be.

@Garfy and A&B ooh maybe I should!! Watch this space

Heaven
    Participant

Update

Checkout @instasam_bunny !

Deleted User
    Participant

YESSSSSSS <3

DaButtercup
    Participant

Lol BunNoob, I love that picture because it is so true! Reminds me of Reese.
    I also got a new dog yesterday! I’m posting this in feb pictures because pictures are coming soon.

Deleted User
    Participant

DOGGO!!

Deleted User
    Participant

Hubs always tells me that when A&B go, that we aren’t getting another bunny. He reminds me I initially wanted a soft coated wheaten terrier. He says the boys are $$$ suckers, so he wants a me to go back to wanting a wheaten. I still do… but I’d like another bunny too. Maybe a Flemish? I do love my dwarves though.

Wick

Seventh molar grinding! His bottom incisors are grinded down as much as possible, so you can’t even see them when you part his lips, haha. He had two spurs on the top which are not too bothersome, but one on the bottom was starting to get to him, so that was addressed today.

He’s getting used to waking up now, so he doesn’t wobble as much (knows to avoid moving around a lot now, haha). Not good video material Wick.

http://drive.google.com/file/d/1fZpNEFjKUjfKRmFk0QWvOJFLhymy03Em/view?usp=sharing

Awww, he looks pretty groggy in the video. Still cute though! ^_^ I hope that his teeth troubles will be over soon

Breintje has some serious post-moult diet grumps. We always feed him a bit extra protein-rich food during moult, because he needs a lot more energy during moult. He usually gains a bit of weight, and he has to lose approx. 50 g again to be back to 1250 g. His opinion of diet: “It’s like DIE! With a T!”. Well, you get it…

He’s constantly hanging around us now, and today he was grumpy because I didn’t share my red coleslaw with him. It contains raisins, oranges and thyme, which are favourites of his. But it also has red cabbage and shallots marinated in red wine vinegar, which are a perfect recipe for tummy trouble. When he found out that begging didn’t work he hopped off the couch and started to give me the stink-eye.

I made it up to him later in the afternoon with a juicy tangerine, he got a third of a slice. Sharing fruit together always leads to laundry or cleaning, because this bunny has never heard of table manners. As my grandma sighed when I was a tot: “Appearantly it’s only good if you end up covered in it…”

Nibbler&Georgie
    Participant

I got a couple pictures of the buns today, so I figured I would share Nibbler and Georgie with yall.
    I got this new bed for Nibbler yesterday and she absolutely loves it. She’s been dragging it around and then flopping onto it when she gets it where she wants it to be.

Here’s Georgie, she was playing with her jingly ball before I distracted her by trying to take a photo.

That does look super comfy, Nibbler is one spoiled bunny ^_^ You’ve got two gorgeous gals
    How old is Georgie now? She looks like she still has to grow into those ears.

Nibbler&Georgie
    Participant

Ellie, she’s 10 weeks old and definitely still has a lot of growing left to do.

BunLuv
    Participant

Ear thief strikes again!!

Not his BunWife, she escaped unscathed

ThorBunny
    Participant

Funny, the leg thief struck here this week  

Beautiful pictures BunLuv! 

Looking forward to the new DOG!

ThorBunny
    Participant

Also, Aw, N&G don’t you just love a good bunny flop?

And Thor is also on a post molt diet Breintje, at least they are healthy for all the grumpyness

BunLuv
    Participant

Nice BunLoaf Thor! Very silky fur is he on Sherwood?

Luna
    Participant

Wick – What a champ .

Ellie – I keep a container of “peace offerings” on my desk for those many occasions .

N&G – So adorable!

Bunluv – Squee!

TB – Aww, it looks like she is sunning in that second photo?

Deleted User
    Participant

I think Asriel should join the Olympic high jump team. I swear nothing is too high for this little man. And when you think “oh no, oh gee, oh gosh that’s the jump that killed him”, he looks right at you and gets up and keeps hopping. I swear to God nothing can stop this bun. Although, on the plus, he has been acting super sweet and following me everywhere the past two weeks  

Bombur, my little snuggle bun. Shortly before this was taken I called his name and he came. I said his name again in a soft  tone, and he just looked at me. So I started to tell him that no matter what happens to him that I will always love and care for him and be here to give him all the kisses. I think he understood me? He made eye contact the whole time and then nuzzled in for some love. <3 

Squee! Too much cute on one page

@BunLuv: ears or no, they both look amazing! Such soft glossy fur!

@Thor: love the sheen on her black coat! She looks so happy

@Luna: hehe, we also have the raisin box close to hand, but the trouble is that he knows. After grooming he throws a massive fit on purpose which is magically over in a second when the raisins come out. As he’s on a post-moult diet I’m not going to get a raisin upon every sulk, because I think we’re going to have a very sulky bunny when he finds out the routine. Knowing him that won’t take a minute

@A&B: haha, your own little explorer. I love climbing buns. And what a cute scene with Bombur, he definitely must have felt the love there! Awesome pic ^_^

Rain
    Participant

Wick: AHHHH! He’s SOOOO FRIKIN CUUUUTEEEE!!! it’s his nose. his wittle white nose!
    Ellie: You have to have extreme will power to say no to a bunny. My little manipulative furball gets a tiny crumb out of everything I eat. Unless it’s chocolate or meat or anything like that of course!
    Thor: She certainly is a Thor. Look at her little face!!! She is definitely a strong little bun!
    A&B: Oooh, if Rain and Asriel went to the Olympics, it would be hard to say who would win the jumpoff. Rain’s tiny but he sure does have strong little legs! He has jumped on to every single piece of my mom’s precious furniture this week. Even a three feet high couch! (That might be an exaggeration. I’m terrible at math things.) He’s my little jumping bean. Oh jeez he just killed my new pair of earbuds. For the third time. Cruel rabbit.
    Is anyone going to attempt to dress up their little buns for Valentines Day? I’m not even going to suggest it to Rain. Although I personally think he would look stunning in a pink fluffy dress!!

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.