Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE December Pics

This topic contains 152sd replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Snowleopard 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 153 total)
  • Author

Azerane

Haha! Koala, perfect name with that nose So many cute bunnies, I want them all!

I’ve just bunny-proofed Christmas… in theory. I thought the placement of the tree required the lights in a protective sleeve to run behind the bunny cage. As I’m posting this, I remember there’s a power point in the other direction by Dory’s cage.  Nevermind, it’s there now. Haha. They can’t get to it, it’s in a sleeve and at the other end of the cage, their carrier and set of drawers is in the way.

kaylyne28
    Participant

Oh the joys of bunny proofing decorations! My miss Ellie looks at my tree in wonder but hasn’t yet gone after it! *touch wood*.

Azerane

They won’t have access to the tree, but it is right next to their cage so had to make sure I left enough gap so they couldn’t push their noses through to get at it

Apollo, all worn out after watching us decorate.

Azerane

Took this just a moment ago from out the back

Nature is an amazing and powerful thing !!

Q8bunny
    Participant

It’s a rocket! It’s a comet! It’s… Super Bun!

LittlePuffyTail

Squee!!!!! @ Apollos’ leggies!!!!

And beautiful pic, Azerane!!!

I remember Olivia loved sitting under the Christmas tree. Like she was in the wild, wild forest.

Yes, it was so cute. This Christmas is a bit sad for me. Taking out the stockings is going to be hard. Four that I will not hang this year, my sweet kitties, Andy and Savana, my beautiful bun Olivia and my beautiful Winnie horse. I used to hang hers on her stall.

We’ve had the tree up for a week but are only getting around to decorating tonight. Fingers crossed kitty and toddler don’t destroy it!!!!

Apollo is so beautiful, what a perfect white fur!

Bas snapped some pictures of Breintje and me on the train. Breintje was rather nervous during the beginning of the ride, so I put him away snugly in my coat. That’s our usual way of calming him down, and it worked perfectly once more

Cottontail
    Participant

Christine and Velvet

jerseygirl

Oh! Very sweet photos Ellie and Cottontail.
    What would Breintje do without you, Ellie?
    CT, I was wondering what your bub thought of the bunnies. She looks like she’s about to pet that plush fur and V-bunny lap up the attention. (Sorry, I don’t know which one it is!)
    I wouldn’t be able to resist that rex fur either!!

Azerane

Thanks everyone, Apollo does the Superbun every day

Breintje is so cute wrapped up in your coat

Such a lovely pic of your daughter with Velvet

jerseygirl

Oh it is Velvet! Can you tell I went straight to the picture and didn’t read the post CT?

Azerane
    Apollo’s face is blurry, but Luna just cracks me up. She had just finished yawning but decided to hold the pose for a few minutes as she always does. She’s too funny I’ve had this bed since I had Bandit, but I only just gave it to them a few days ago (I thought they might like it with the warmer weather) and they just love it.

“Apollo, sweetheart, I can’t move. Hop and go get the deepmuscle rub please, me back’s gone again”.

LittlePuffyTail

Haha, too funny Azerane!!!

So great to see you back on BB, Cottontail!!! Bunnies with babies, just the cutest!!!!!

I’m Dreaming of Some White Bunnies. Here’s Bindi and Sterling enjoying their Christmas blankies. These were a gift some years ago from BB member Mimzmum.  

Finally got out my Christmas decorations yesterday, including my fabulous bunny lights

And of course, the boys have their own little tree in their room. 

jerseygirl

Aw! Bindi Sterling
    LPT, I thought Bindi was wearing a green elf hat at first because I scrolled down too fast.

Loving the bunny lights!!

jerseygirl

Posted By Vienna Blue in France on 12/05/2016 6:41 AM

“Apollo, sweetheart, I can’t move. Hop and go get the deepmuscle rub please, me back’s gone again”.

Luna is me then. Back is acting up. She could be doing her yoga to stay limber. Something I should be doing. 

Azerane

Vienna, that’s too funny

LPT, Bindi is such a sweetheart, looks like they both like their christmas blankets

JG, I hope your back feels better, I’ve only had back issues once but it was absolutely awful and quite scary at the time.

JG. Oh no, back playing up is never fun !! To sort those lower back muscles out, touch wood I haven’t had a prob (TOUCH WOOD!!!) since I’ve started doing this… it’s a couple of Pilates moves and by golly it seems to work…. even after the first ‘warning’ twinge where before mine would have been ‘out’ the next day…

Step 1
    Lay flat on ground face down in Superman position (both arms stretched), tuck tummy in and squeeze like you’re trying to stop going weewee
    Breathe in. Lift one leg and opposite arm at same time gently whilst breathing out.
    Put arm and leg down, breathe IN.
    Repeat with other side, breathing OUT on the lifting is important.
    You should feel lower back just streeeetch diagonally gently….

Do this 10 times before moving on to step 2.

Step 2. Lift R arm, L leg breathing OUT at the same time. Then breathe in whilst lifting the remaining 2 limbs (so you have all 4 limbs up in air), breathe OUT when putting all four down. Repeat. you get into sort of a rhythm.

Flat (breathe in)
    2 opposite limbs (breathing out mouth)
    Lift remaining 2 limbs (breathing in nose)
    Place all 4 down (breathing out)

Flat (breathe in)
    2 opposite limbs (breathing out mouth)
    Lift remaining 2 limbs (breathing in nose)
    Place all 4 down (breathing out)

etc etc….

It seems to just aline things gently back into place…

jerseygirl

Thanks Az, VB ! I’ve taken a screenshot of those instructions. Meet you over in Chat? ?

Cottontail
    Participant

The bunnies have mixed feelings about Christine. They know she is a baby, I think. They’ll go up to her for attention but are cautious about how she’s waving her hands around. She’s grabbbed Tilly pretty hard once but luckily no injury and Tilly just turned and shot her this look like she was offended.. then the moment the baby let go she licked herself and then licked the baby and hopped off. We’re still working on coordination for petting gently. ^_^

And I LOVE the bunny yoga pic! Looks like I how I feel when I go to stretch and then hear a crash out of my line of sight! Also reminds me of that Eddie Izzard stand up, “Wait.. did I leave the gas on?!” lol

Bindi and Sterling are always adorable. ^_^ How old is little Bindi now?

Cottontail
    Participant

I have been playing with the Prisma App on my phone and putting up pictures on Vinny and Velvets page.  This is part of their new banner. Eventually I’ll have the ability to break out my paints again and actually make paintings rather than just rendering them!

Q8bunny
    Participant

Yoga buns and bunny lights and pint-sized bunny trees and artsy buns! What a great start to the day

LittlePuffyTail

Cottontail- Yes, my buns were a bit confused when Everly was younger. Bindi would just look at her like “Why aren’t you petting me, human?” Olivia used to chin her all the time. It was so adorable.

Bindi is 9 year old. He’s my grampa bear.

And beautiful pic. Love it.

Here’s two of my boys. You can really see how big Sterling is. Kyle is pretty small but Sterling is so big and he’s built like a tank. He weighs much more. I can see these two being good friends in the future. 

LittlePuffyTail

I didn’t approve of this colour scheme. 

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 153 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.