Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE December Chat!

This topic contains 323sd replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  LBJ10 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 324 total)
  • Author

Sounds like a good one you got yourself there Az….. (the husband doesn’t sound too bad either…)
    I call Henry ‘Zou’ – do you think he cares? Nope !!

Also I want to apologise to you because I said the willows over here didn’t lose their leaves – well guess what…. there ain’t a green leaf left on ’em …
    Oops. Sorry furballs….

jerseygirl

Im still waiting on my fave willow tree to get some decent leaves. The council hacked half of it away.

Also, it sprouts later then the weeping willows which are all back in leaf but spotted with orange stuff.

I haven’t seen Love4Bunny on in a while BIG HELLO L4B, if you’re reading.

Azerane

Lol, Vienna, very true

I did actually spy a willow just a couple of days ago nearby. I may have to check it out sometime It looked reasonably healthy.

LBJ10

You want to see some graphic stuff (blood, gore, sex, etc.)? Watch Spartacus on Starz. o_O It is sad though that the original guy to play Spartacus died in real life. He had cancer, I think. The show was on a few years ago, my husband watched it when Dish was saying they were “sorry” and gave everyone Starz free for 2 years. But if you really want to see some messed up stuff, Ash vs. Evil Dead is WAY over the top. But I guess if you watched the movies, that wouldn’t come as a surprise.

Well, I managed to sleep in all morning. Not sure how I did that. This was my first day off in awhile and I had a lot of stuff I wanted to do today. I don’t think any of it is going to get done now…

Bam

LBJ, you probably needed sleep more than you needed to do stuff. Heath first!!

I actually hate graphic violence and sex =) But I remember the Evil Dead movies, I thought they were fun. I guess there’s a difference when things become like really unreal. Like zombies. GOT is worse because it’s people and every time you start to like a character even a little bit – then off with his head or set him on fire or maim him in some unspeakable way =( I get so angry. Bam doesn’t like it either.

Vienna, all the willow leaves are gone here too =(

Need I say Tarantino…. ?

Bam

Vienna, I love Tarantino! But didn’t you say his latest wasn’t so great?

Yes, I was disappointed… but just got back from cinema : “Mademoiselle” 2hr25mins of Korean/Japenese mastery…. inspired by Fingersmith novel…. only a few fingers cut off at the end and a few graphic sex scenes (with “interesting” sound effects LOL!!!) but otherwise brillant!

LBJ10

Bam, yeah, Ash vs. Evil Dead is pretty unreal. LOL Some of the stuff is so stupid, it’s funny.

BunnyFriends
    Participant

Yep!

Cottontail
    Participant

2016 is almost over! Time to break out a new siggy!

I have to say, I have never gotten into GoT… every time I turned the channel to it to see if it’s interesting or not, someone is having sex or getting covered in blood so I gave it a pass.

BunnyFriends
    Participant

I just got my first siggie. I think I’ll do a banner looking one soon, just need to get some better shots of Licorice and Winter.

Q8bunny
    Participant

Vienna: Are you talking about The Handmaiden? Servant girl and mistress kinky book collection?

Azerane

Don’t worry Cottontail, I never got into GoT either

I’m fine with violence and blood in movies/tv etc, however I find realistic violence difficult to watch. Watching the Daredevil series on Netflix, I didn’t have any trouble watching Daredevil action sequences, but when the main villain was violent, I found that hard to watch. Still a great show though I don’t mind Quentin Tarantino films either (the more popular stuff), I quite enjoyed the Kill Bills and Django Unchained, though if I remember right Reservoir Dogs was tough to watch. I sometimes get that creepy happy whistle from the start of KB Volume I stuck in my head when I’m at work Not much of a fan of some of his other stuff though.

Bam

Cottontail: “someone is having sex or getting covered in blood”. So, now noone else needs to waste precious time of their life watching GoT. CT has summed it all up =) And I’m not kidding!

But I do like the baby dragons.

CT, what a pretty siggy!!!

jerseygirl

I don’t watch tv, nor own one (nor sub to net tv) but I would have passed on GOT also. Im a wimp these days. That’s all Ive ever heared about it also. So yeah, don’t feel like Im missing out.

Azerane

^I didn’t have a TV for about 3 years, it was great. Now I’ve gone back to the dark side and watch more mindless stuff than I should. But to be fair, when I didn’t have a tv, I just spent more time on my laptop. I need to resume some of my other hobbies, technology just sucks you in.

jerseygirl

Posted By Azerane on 12/05/2016 2:07 AM

^I didn’t have a TV for about 3 years, it was great. Now I’ve gone back to the dark side and watch more mindless stuff than I should. But to be fair, when I didn’t have a tv, I just spent more time on my laptop. I need to resume some of my other hobbies, technology just sucks you in.

Yep. This is me. Phone, laptop etc.  

Azerane

The internet is such a vortex of time… plus games, when I still played games somewhat regularly. It’s probably just as well I don’t currently have Zoo Tycoon on my laptop, haha.

Q8. oh yes

BrunosMama
    Participant

So Bruno went to the vet about her teeth Saturday. Everything turned out fine, he said it’s ok to let the tooth go for now because it is too small to remove and doesn’t have signs of inflammation or anything. He thinks it will wear itself down.

We took Harley as moral support and he ended up needing Bru to comfort HIM! Lol

When the vet started her exam, she freaked and jumped off the exam table into my arms and clbed up my shoulder, burying her face in my neck. I hate she was nervous but it was darn cute! Plus, she picked me over hubby who was standing beside me The vet thought it was cute and gave her a towel to stand on, which calmed her down.

We also got kudos from the vet for being good bunny parents. Yay!

BM – it’s always nice to hear out loud something that the rest of us already know…

Azerane

Good start to the day. At work for 5am, except nobody told me we weren’t starting till 6. There’s an hour more sleep I could have had.

jerseygirl

BM, I’ve had a couple of my rabbits do that sometimes at the vet. You’re right, it is adorable. Not adorable that they are that scared of course, but that they recognise you as the safe place in that environment. its funny, sometimes they’ll do it, other times they’re more chill. Makes me wonder what they’re picking up on that freaks them out.

Azerane, I’d go get myself second breakfast if that happened to me!

Vienna, thanks for the Pilates instruction in photo thread. I did some Pilates years ago but have forgotten most. Will give those moves a go.

I’ve had zero sleep due to this back. I had trouble with it in the first half of the year and thought it had resolved but it seems to have made a reappearance. Dr & I concluded it most likely due to ovulation and I had some scans done and they were all clear. I may have to go back and get xray. That was going to be next if it continued but I had several months reprieve so I didn’t bother.
    Bleh. WIM

jerseygirl

Q8, I keep seeing an awareness campaign online about Canadian passports and a law change. I think to do with dual citizenship? I keep meaning to bring it up. Did you know if this? Will it affect your Mom at all?
    I’ll try find link to the specifics. Sorry for being vague.

ETA:  http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/dual-canadian-citizens.asp

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 324 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.